ADVERTISEMENT

I’m just gonna leave this here

We The People Will Fund The Wall

$17,686,479 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 291,156 people in 10 days

Aiding criminal activity? I think that’s a great cause to support, you should throw some duckets at it.
Ok, so a man of your intelligence actually believes that this fund will be used to purchase ladders that someone somehow will know exactly where and when an illegal immigrant wants to climb the wall, and then what? They toss the ladder over the wall to Mexico, so that the immigrant can climb?

Or wait.....I guess we will purchase a bunch of ladders with the funds and place them in a storage unit near the border. Then payroll workers to open the unit for each immigrant seeking to go over the wall, provide them with the ladder, and then also collect the ladder after the deed is done returning it to the storage unit?

JFC

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I’m going to start a gofundme for unicorn kisses......if people are this fvcking dense

Ok, so a man of your intelligence actually believes that this fund will be used to purchase ladders that someone somehow will know exactly where and when an illegal immigrant wants to climb the wall, and then what? They toss the ladder over the wall to Mexico, so that the immigrant can climb?

Or wait.....I guess we will purchase a bunch of ladders with the funds and place them in a storage unit near the border. Then payroll workers to open the unit for each immigrant seeking to go over the wall, provide them with the ladder, and then also collect the ladder after the deed is done returning it to the storage unit?

JFC
Like water seeking the path of least resistance, so to would someone looking to gain illegal access look for the easiest way to get past a border obstacle. Who knows if they would use funds to buy ladders, etc. but anyone looking to climb over a wall would certainly set their route to the easiest location to get over a wall.

Like water seeking the path of least resistance, so to would someone looking to gain illegal access look for the easiest way to get past a border obstacle. Who knows if they would use funds to buy ladders, etc. but anyone looking to climb over a wall would certainly set their route to the easiest location to get over a wall.
And border agents would? 1) not know of these “easy routes” 2) be unable to deal with these “ladders” 3) be unable to take legal action against the “ladder providers” to prevent it occurring in the future ???

Please! This is a bunch of bullshit.

Wouldn’t $4B be better used in sensors and equipment, drones, additional agents, cameras, upgraded tech, vehicles, etc....?

I’m surprised I haven’t seen articles on more effective ways to protect our borders ...... I mean, IF A FVCKING LADDER IS ALL SOMEONE NEEDS TO THWART THE INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE WALL!

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Wouldn’t $4B be better used in sensors and equipment, drones, additional agents, cameras, upgraded tech, vehicles, etc....?

I’m surprised I haven’t seen articles on more effective ways to protect our borders ...... I mean, IF A FVCKING LADDER IS ALL SOMEONE NEEDS TO THWART THE INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE WALL!
I wanted a moat filled with sharks with lasers

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer

Of course, but dummy is afraid all the morons he duped will only be happy with a boondoggle wall. It's not about what works, it's about pwning the libz.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Dumb it down, put it on a hat, make it into a chant, and the mob’s dicks will rise and panties will moisten

None of this addresses the issues of how to handle migrants once they are on USA soil. With caravans forming at 10 - 15 K people per, inbounds are overwhelming the courts abilities to process them.

I certainly don’t trust the current system to handle this problem. Sanctuary cities and selective law enforcement don’t build any trust. So, anything that slows the inbound rate Is worth considering. Even if it is mostly symbolic. Just mho.

None of this addresses the issues of how to handle migrants once they are on USA soil. With caravans forming at 10 - 15 K people per, inbounds are overwhelming the courts abilities to process them.

I certainly don’t trust the current system to handle this problem. Sanctuary cities and selective law enforcement don’t build any trust. So, anything that slows the inbound rate Is worth considering. Even if it is mostly symbolic. Just mho.
Wasn't there an agreement with a massive bump in judges, funding for detention centers, monitoring equipment AND border security last year? And Trump flushed it away over DACA and border security wording? If not, that's what we should be aiming for....but shutting down the gov't for 1 worthless political sliver of the fix is silly.

Reactions: Boomboom521

Well stated.

What you need is both.

A physical barrier monitored by sensors, cameras, drone and agents.

It's not one or the other.

What you need is both.

A physical barrier monitored by sensors, cameras, drone and agents.

It's not one or the other.
My neighbors dog gets out under the fence all the time.....more than the invisible fence dogs across the street. I don’t know the tech well enough, but a physical barrier just seems like a foolish way to spend on this issue, imo.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
My neighbors dog gets out under the fence all the time.....more than the invisible fence dogs across the street. I don’t know the tech well enough, but a physical barrier just seems like a foolish way to spend on this issue, imo.
Do you attempt to walk through your walls at home or do you use your doorways? I bet your neighbor's dog has found an area that doesn't hurt as bad (if at all) when he gets out. I bet if they had a physical fence that he'd almost never get out...unless they left a gate open.

Reactions: JWG66
We The People Will Fund The Wall

$17,686,479 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 291,156 people in 10 days

Whoa! Impressive! At this rate you guys will have raised the $5 billion needed for a down payment to start the wall in about...822 years.

We the people will apparently need a cryogenic chamber.

The left raised 900k for security for Dr, Ford, so not exactly out of the question

What is this comparison and how am I supposed to process it?

Please reassess the point you were trying to make and try again.

I would expand to state of political discord

naw, you can figure it out for yourself. Better yet, start a gofundme to create a think tank to figure it out

What am I supposed to figure out? Why don’t you want to elaborate on the point you were trying to make?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT