ADVERTISEMENT

"I’m blessed to say I have the opportunity to play D1 football @ West Virginia University !!!!"

firkinEER

Junior
Nov 25, 2011
Bryson Singer, QB/ATH from Parkersburg HS

After a great call with Coach Casteel, I’m blessed to say I have the opportunity to play D1 football @ West Virginia University !!!!

E4vpUhpVEAEHI0d

When you take over a program that is lacking talent in many areas other than a select few in the 2 deep and bring in better talent every year there will be turnover. We've only lost a few 2 deep and the best two were poached. Portal has its consequences. Dana left us in a hole. We will dig our way out. It will take time but it will happen.

If you're of the same ilk of the Rootmaster you may want to move on to another board.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
When you take over a program that is lacking talent in many areas other than a select few in the 2 deep and bring in better talent every year there will be turnover. We've only lost a few 2 deep and the best two were poached. Portal has its consequences. Dana left us in a hole. We will dig our way out. It will take time but it will happen.

If you're of the same ilk of the Rootmaster you may want to move on to another board.

NO ONE IS THE ILK OF ROOTMASTER. HE'S THE MASTER OF THE ILK, AS IN I Love Kaos!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT