ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Hunter Granted Release

Trust me their not being taken advantage of. You must be young. College athletes are very spoiled. The problem is that too many black athletes don’t value getting an education and we’re never pushed academically by their family much. So they blame the NCAA. Most white athletes with great talent still make excellent grades and value the educational part of college. Too many black athletes don’t care about education. That’s the problem. Many end up broke with nothing when they leave early. Their are plenty of bad stories like that. Trust me. Bad advice and bad decisions cause this. Stay in school unless your a all world star. Most are not that great like that. Broken system.
You are the last person to harangue ANYONE on not valuing education. Your grasp of the English language is so poor that I have to believe you're in on the joke.

Mexiskins I agree he’s not ready. He desperately must add more offense to his game. He’s not quick enough or athletic enough to ever be a Ben Wallace type either.

If Konate goes pro after sophomore year he’s making a disaster mistake. He’s too raw still. Needs more work. Keatoncornerloser just likes to argue. He knows Konate needs more work.

Keatoncornerloser so your saying he doesn’t need to improve his offense another year in college before he goes pro and risk flopping big time? 10 pts a game. C’mon. Get another year and develop. What’s wrong with that? Is that going to be bad for him? He also needs to mature a little more. It’s a win win for him to stay another year.

You said “Konate hasn’t improve his offense”

Do less meth

Keatoncornerloser you may know about meth. Ex jocks and sports coaches, sports fanatics like me don’t acknowledge drugs. Non sports fans have miserable lives and many turn to drugs. I’ve always wondered why so many people like drugs. Sports kept me too interested and busy.

Anyway I think Konate needs more development overall and especially offensively. He has improved but needs more improvement on offensive side. Keatoncornerloser are you on pills? How can you not agree? If Konate goes pro now you’ll never hear from him again. He will be big, uneducated and not developed. He will never sniff NBA. He needs to stay in school at WVU for 1 more year at least. If he does he will make more $ when he’s more ready.

If Konate goes pro it just further illustrates why the system is a mess and how much these idiots need to do something. Konate needs more development and should value his education a little. He’s no guarantee at 6-8 to ever make much money playing center position. He’s a 10 pt 7 reb sophomore who is undersized at his position. If he goes pro than tickets going forward should be $10 tops for such a depleted game.

Devin Williams going pro was a joke. He needed to value his education more, make his mark at WVU and improve/development another year while trying to win a national title. Devin would have won a national title last year at WVU had he stayed. He could have been a college legend at WVU. That alone builds future jobs, opportunities for him after basketball. Broke system. Shame!

Says the fawking guy who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. You really are the worst poster on this forum in terms of everything.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Keatoncornerloser you may know about meth. Ex jocks and sports coaches, sports fanatics like me don’t acknowledge drugs. Non sports fans have miserable lives and many turn to drugs. I’ve always wondered why so many people like drugs. Sports kept me too interested and busy.

Anyway I think Konate needs more development overall and especially offensively. He has improved but needs more improvement on offensive side. Keatoncornerloser are you on pills? How can you not agree? If Konate goes pro now you’ll never hear from him again. He will be big, uneducated and not developed. He will never sniff NBA. He needs to stay in school at WVU for 1 more year at least. If he does he will make more $ when he’s more ready.

You still wear a letterman jacket, don’t you?

Reactions: WVUFanForever
If college becomes less and less it will eventually crumble the NBA. It’s coming. Money is destroying sports at the higher levels. It’s all going to crash and fall and be forced to rebuild a better model.

The NBA needs to work with NCAA and fix the mess. They can fix some big issues and protect the game. The NCAA needs to go bigger scholarships and less spending on coaches, facilities. The NBA needs to help keep college game good. Follow the football, baseball model. 3 years. Players should be aloud to return to school if undrafted.
As long as cable, satellite providers force subscribers into paying for it in package deals, it won’t crumble. Not to mention, tax payers are being fleeced with entertainment taxes to fund stadiums and arenas in each city. Add in corporate sponsor support, I don’t think you’re gonna see it crumble anytime soon. Worst case scenario is happening now; poor fan attendance.

304 is mind numbing. If you want a quick nap just read his garbage.

There's an ignore button. It makes life better to use it.

Well it does temporarily til the next userid is created. How many new people came about as soon as the old annoying out of place ones got banned?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT