ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden agrees to terms for guilty plea in federal tax investigation

Rep. Jason Smith's opening statement on IRS Whistleblowers, Justice Department Corruption, and the Biden Family's Crimes: "These two courageous whistleblowers provided my committee with devastating testimony, showing that the government is not treating all taxpayers equally. And the DOJ and the IRS gave preferential treatment to the president son during a criminal investigation into his taxes...

The IRS recommended multiple felony charges against Hunter Biden for tax years 2014 through 2019, relating to at least 8.3 million in income from foreign companies, including companies based in China, Romania, and Ukraine, and that is the only amount discovered despite the roadblocks and obstruction their investigation faced.

The Department of Justice engaged in a campaign to delay, divulge and deny that investigation.

They delayed investigators for years, leading to the expiration of the statute of limitations for many of the crimes involved. They divulge key investigative details to Biden's attorneys and even the president transition team. And they denied investigators the ability to authenticate evidence serve warrants, question witnesses and bring charges.

This led to Hunter Biden's sweetheart agreement announced five years after the investigation started. But mere days before my committee voted to publicly released this testimony.

Would Americans in my congressional district or any other congressional district ever receive this same treatment?

...Americans should not have to accept two tiers of justice in this country.

One if your last name is Biden, and one for everybody else."

@RepJasonSmith

Reactions: JRZEER
"These false deductions claimed by Hunter Biden caused a false return to be prepared that underreported his total income by approximately $267,000 and a loss to the US Treasury of $106,000."

I have said impeach Garland and Biden numerous times. I don't care if the Senate will follow through. I just want everyone on record and the Democrats to feel what they have been serving. I have always known Biden was selling our country out. So do many others working for you all.

Reactions: 30CAT
Coker Biden, Pedo-Joe's son, has reached a tentative deal with the U.S. attorney in Delaware, agreeing to enter guilty pleas to two misdemeanor tax charges and admitting to felony gun possession, according to a Justice Department filing .

Coker Biden's plea will include an acknowledgement that drug use was a contributing factor in his gun crime and is entering into a pretrial diversion agreement, according to the filing. A source with knowledge of the agreement said it is expected to mean that for two years, Coker Biden must remain drug-free and can't commit additional crimes. If Coker Biden fulfills this successfully, the gun count would be dismissed. This does not amount to a guilty plea.

A federal judge in Delaware must approve the deal. Coker is expected to enter a plea to the charges specified in the agreement at a hearing in U.S. District Court in Wilmington. A hearing has not yet been scheduled.

This didn't age well for bleaters

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Devon Archer confirms Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Comer says​

'Joe Biden was 'the brand' that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family,' Comer says​

• Angry
Reactions: atlkvb

Devon Archer: Hunter Biden, Burisma execs ‘called DC’ to get Ukrainian prosecutor fired​

Devon Archer testified for hours at the House Oversight Committee Monday​

So when do we start impeachment inquiries for him (creepy Joe) lying to the American people?

Devon Archer confirms Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Comer says​

'Joe Biden was 'the brand' that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family,' Comer says​

A little common sense here ....if Hunter wasn't selling his daddy's position in the American government then he had to be selling the memos of a crack head ...I mean wtf ...lmao or some finger painting.... but Democrats still believe Trump and Russia....lord have mercy...

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT