ADVERTISEMENT

"Huggy"

HerdChemist89

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2002
Welp....

Looks like Bob Huggins is on his way down as Head Coach of the West Virginia Mountaineers.

Its been a good ride, "Huggy", but your best days are behind you.

Questions:

1) How will "Huggies"(tm) departure from Browntown go ?
2) Should he start packing now, talk to a realtor, get a CMA done on his house, and get ready to list ?
3) Should he be fearful ?

If'n I were Mr. Fatso I would do like Holgs and get those feelers out now. Maybe even scratch coaching altogether and retire my lardness to FL.

Discuss.

:pimp:

Welp....

Looks like Bob Huggins is on his way down as Head Coach of the West Virginia Mountaineers.

Questions:

2) Should he start packing now, talk to a realtor, get a CMA done on his house, and get ready to list ?

If'n I were Mr. Fatso I would do like Holgs and get those feelers out now. Maybe even scratch coaching altogether and retire my lardness to FL.

Discuss.

you certainly know a lot about "going down" and "head"....enjoy yourself this year because you won't be able to much longer......Huggs will fix it......can "the doctrine"?......ps...we also know why you are using the term "browntown".....rumor has it you go there a lot also....and would you be willing to bet that Neal Brown "fixes" it in football?......I think not....discuss

Last edited:
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Welp....

Questions:

Discuss.

Excellent summation, Sir Chemist. Last I knew, I was under the impression that Huggies (tm) home was the local watering hole at some high fluent hotel where he resides a few doors down. Perhaps he owns a home where his racist daughters reside when not attending basketball games slinging out racist hatred towards opposing players. I'm not sure.

I saw the lowlights on ESPN earlier this a.m. On one side of the court, you can see a coach dressed to success, complete in jacket and tie, and on the other side of the court, you see a coach dressed in sweats and sneakers, wearing a drape for a pullover. Additionally, there was a bar stool residing along the coaches box. Seriously, a bar stool.

Nothing speaks WVU quite like sweats and sneakers with a bar stool a couple feet from the out of bounds line. That's the state of WV's highest paid employee.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Welp....

Questions:

Discuss.

In typical WVU fashion they’ll hire a coach in waiting and Huggy will be found dead

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
wearing a sports jacket over a tshirt....laughable....and if the doctrine could have Huggs record he'd wear a pullover every day....and you know it's true
Huggy wishes he could fit into a sports coat! However, your point concerning Bob's record is well founded, he's had an excellent career and won a lot more games than he's lost. But the 2018-19 WVU basketball season is racing towards an unmitigated disaster and at some point he's has to accept blame for this.

If you want some good laughs, then listen to WVU's radio post game show after an Old Fold & Blew loss, Tony. tHuggs typically takes the blame...well, sort of. He almost always cries about the officiating, then describes how his players totally ignored the coaching staff and did their own thing. Then, after he's thrown player after player under the bus, he shamelessly sucks up to West Virginians, says that the team's problems are his fault (he doesn't believe this for a second), and promises to "fix it," if not this season, then next season. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If you want some good laughs, then listen to WVU's radio post game show after an Old Fold & Blew loss, Tony. tHuggs typically takes the blame...well, sort of. He almost always cries about the officiating, then describes how his players totally ignored the coaching staff and did their own thing. Then, after he's thrown player after player under the bus, he shamelessly sucks up to West Virginians, says that the team's problems are his fault (he doesn't believe this for a second), and promises to "fix it," if not this season, then next season. Wash, rinse, repeat.

For someone who claims to hate WVU you sure dedicate a lot of your life to following them. Watching every minute of every game, turning on the radio so you can listen to the post game comments, then spending most of all day posting about it. Enjoy kicking us while we're down because you know it won't last long.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, Buzzkill. The more it upsets Old Fold & Blew fans that I am knowledgeable about WVU, the more I pay attention. Your tears are succulent.

So, toeshit a fraud OSU fan listens to WVU radio. Hilarious. At least Herdchemist has game. All you have is riding the shirt tail of others.

Yet, here is the old p.o.s T-Bone/Allen responding to every one of my posts. Yeah, I don't "have game," and that's why your ancient a$$ is obsessed with me. Go away, T-Stoned. Your fellow delusional fan boys are waiting for you on EerSports, where circle jerks are commonplace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT