ADVERTISEMENT

Huggy is such an asshole

You must be right about this, as you're the World's renown expert in the field of being an a$$hole.

lets put this in perspective.......marshla...one and done in 1986.....WVU......well...just add them up.......talk about nothing of substance[roll]

How many ͏More National titles has Huggy won? The exact same amount as MU and WVU combined, ZERO

How many ͏More National titles has Huggy won? The exact same amount as MU and WVU combined, ZERO
you didn't say national titles......I'm talking about winning...winning percentages, and difficulty of opposition, and strength of schedule....in football and basketball...it's not even close and you would be remiss if you thought it was....it's the difference between Varsity WV and JV marshal....that is the world that your AD and university have chosen for you to reside in....medium sized fish in a little pond........we are a bigger fish in the freaking ocean.......be happy with your life in a nothing conference

you didn't say national titles......I'm talking about winning...winning percentages, and difficulty of opposition, and strength of schedule....in football and basketball...it's not even close and you would be remiss if you thought it was....it's the difference between Varsity WV and JV marshal....that is the world that your AD and university have chosen for you to reside in....medium sized fish in a little pond........we are a bigger fish in the freaking ocean.......be happy with your life in a nothing conference

I said substance, which is a national title

Yeah I’m sensitive:middlefinger:

So if I called you a coward in public, you wouldn't have a problem with it? You abso-damn-lutely would take your ball and go home.

Huggy played the game every year until Dumb'toni shot his mouth off. I find it hilarious you clowns blame not playing the game on Huggs. Dumb'toni cost you the game shooting off his stupid mouth. Blame him. Huggs called it what it was... a charity game for Marshall.

But as we know, Dumb'toni will soon have a statue erected of him for winning an NCAA game and can never do any wrong, like Booby Poor-wit and his cheating to win. He won so all is good, cheating or not.

You guys should thank Huggs for cancelling the series. You played your whole season based on that one game. Once you lost, your season was over as you players and fans didn't care anymore. Fast forward to today, not playing WVU in the regular season and you have a team still playing in Marchbecause you didn't have that one game against WVU where your program put all its eggs in one basket.

You are welcome.

So if I called you a coward in public, you wouldn't have a problem with it? You abso-damn-lutely would take your ball and go home.

Huggy played the game every year until Dumb'toni shot his mouth off. I find it hilarious you clowns blame not playing the game on Huggs. Dumb'toni cost you the game shooting off his stupid mouth. Blame him. Huggs called it what it was... a charity game for Marshall.

But as we know, Dumb'toni will soon have a statue erected of him for winning an NCAA game and can never do any wrong, like Booby Poor-wit and his cheating to win. He won so all is good, cheating or not.

You guys should thank Huggs for cancelling the series. You played your whole season based on that one game. Once you lost, your season was over as you players and fans didn't care anymore. Fast forward to today, not playing WVU in the regular season and you have a team still playing in Marchbecause you didn't have that one game against WVU where your program put all its eggs in one basket.

You are welcome.

You came up with all that by just watching that video?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT