ADVERTISEMENT

HuGgS hAS 2 gO*

More headline click bait, huh? Just let me enjoy this awesome team. SEVEN straight road victories in the toughest conference in America! Don't pinch me in case I'm dreaming. Trying to stop this team reminds me of a cartoon character trying to stop dozens of geysers spouting from a leaky garden hose. Who do you try to double-team and the open WVU guy kill you? Culver draws more fouls than anyone on the team. He's awesome. The two Big Macs thrive and drive and 3-point you to death. Taz can be full of Jaz. The bench is so deep that, if a starter gets in foul trouble, Huggins just plugs in another weapon. I LOVE this team more than I have in years. NO team in March Madness wants to draw WVU as an opponent. They start panting with exhaustion BEFORE the opening time. This such a relentlus mowing machine! Huggins Heroes are back!

Are you going to make one of these now every time WVU wins?

I don't see many people on here calling for Huggs to leave or retire....and anyways...if there are, why do you care what they think. They are probably just trying to stir the post and you are playing right into it.

More headline click bait, huh? Just let me enjoy this awesome team. SEVEN straight road victories in the toughest conference in America! Don't pinch me in case I'm dreaming. Trying to stop this team reminds me of a cartoon character trying to stop dozens of geysers spouting from a leaky garden hose. Who do you try to double-team and the open WVU guy kill you? Culver draws more fouls than anyone on the team. He's awesome. The two Big Macs thrive and drive and 3-point you to death. Taz can be full of Jaz. The bench is so deep that, if a starter gets in foul trouble, Huggins just plugs in another weapon. I LOVE this team more than I have in years. NO team in March Madness wants to draw WVU as an opponent. They start panting with exhaustion BEFORE the opening time. This such a relentlus mowing machine! Huggins Heroes are back!

SIX STRAIGHT DUMBASS

I don't see many people on here calling for Huggs to leave or retire....and anyways...if there are, why do you care what they think. They are probably just trying to stir the post and you are playing right into it.

You don't come around often after losses then do you.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt

yes. If the same f’n clowns post for his head when he loses, then I will post when he wins.

ADVERTISEMENT