ADVERTISEMENT

Huggs done the right thing today. Do it again

I'm sure he will be so hurt by your ignore. You are such as ass and a phony FakeSportsWriter. You are constantly telling us how bad the President is and making immature, snide remarks and you can't take his hat pic? F you jackass.

He is easily a top-3 worst poster of all time on this website since I've had a username back in high school. He's also one of the crybabies who complained about user "HankHill" being on here and got him ran off because he wasn't a ignorant and blissful WVU supporter and called out some things about the administration and the coaching staff (particularly Holgorsen). Hank was a good poster as well.

He is easily a top-3 worst poster of all time on this website since I've had a username back in high school. He's also one of the crybabies who complained about user "HankHill" being on here and got him ran off because he wasn't a ignorant and blissful WVU supporter and called out some things about the administration and the coaching staff (particularly Holgorsen). Hank was a good poster as well.
I used to look the other way with his ridiculous B12 pissing contest posts against some imagined foe and all the other crap, due to his age. Then I realized that being 85 is no excuse to be such an asshole.

ADVERTISEMENT