ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Huggins talks latest on Konate

Sags: I don't see him playing anymore BB in Morgantown. I think he'll get passed up by the NBA and like many former WVU basketball players make a nice living in Europe. JMHO

Is there an actual diagnosis we’re going with right now?

Unfortunately I already know the answer

Sags: I don't see him playing anymore BB in Morgantown. I think he'll get passed up by the NBA and like many former WVU basketball players make a nice living in Europe. JMHO
NBA or bust for him

He is more suited for the American game but the NBA is looking a lot like European basketball.

Shooting, passing, spreading the floor and moving without the ball.
Pretty much the soccer influence.

The post up game and creating off the dribble is going away.

Plus the European lane is almost 2x the size of the NBA.
He will have to play the perimeter.

Maybe the Chinese League. Never have watched their league.

I’m guessing they have specific interest from a specific team overseas and have been given a fairly specific package offer and Sags isn’t taking a risk. At all.

At this point it’s all moot.

I’m guessing they have specific interest from a specific team overseas and have been given a fairly specific package offer and Sags isn’t taking a risk. At all.

At this point it’s all moot.

You can make good money playing in China.
Former BYU player Jimmer Fredette is a star over there.
Marbury played there for awhile.

Huggs needs to run his ass out of here ASAP. Konate screwed his teammates over, he screwed his university over and his coaches and sadly the fans.

Huggs needs to run his ass out of here ASAP. Konate screwed his teammates over, he screwed his university over and his coaches and sadly the fans.

I’m fairly certain Konate doesn’t give a damn about anything you just said.

Huggs needs to say your ass is gone millennial pussy boy. I can’t understand why a young man wouldn’t want to make his mark and be remembered, respected in college hoops at a high tradition place like WVU. Why throw that away. You can go to Europe after the season and room with big smelly feet guys. That will still be there. You only play college ball once.

Huggs needs to say your ass is gone millennial pussy boy. I can’t understand why a young man wouldn’t want to make his mark and be remembered, respected in college hoops at a high tradition place like WVU. Why throw that away. You can go to Europe after the season and room with big smelly feet guys. That will still be there. You only play college ball once.

Did you not say with Sags and Culver we are unbeaten and final 4 bound.

If Sags was 100% never hurt he would be having a monster year. If Culver was never suspended first 11 games he would be further along and is already good. Those 2 twin towers would have made this team way way better. Instead of 9-8 were more than likely 15-2 or better. Sags and Culver would be a dominate force.

ADVERTISEMENT