ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Huggins offers statement on West Virginia parting ways with Harrison

Very interesting. I doubt we will ever know what went down, but one thing is for sure. Losing destroys all and winning cures all within programs. WVU seems like a big mess right now because we suck in both football and basketball with no real hope for the immediate future in sight. Winning is the only thing that will fix it no matter what they do.

Big Ern28x1 said... (original post)

Coaches Who’s Who who have NEVER won March Madness:

Bob Huggins
Eddie Sutton
Guy Lewis (lost title game to North Carolina State in 1983 and Georgetown in 1984)
Ray Meyer
Vic Bubas
John Calipari (lost title game to UConn in 2014)
Jack Gardner
Lou Henson
Harry Combes
John Chaney
Lou Carnesecca
Ben Howland
Everett Case
Lefty Driesell
Terry Holland
Gene Keady
Pete Carril
Norm Stewart
Brad Stevens
Ralph Miller
Thad Matta
Slats Gill
Rick Majerus (lost title game to Kentucky in 1998)
Harry Litwack
Jack Hartman
John Beilein (lost title game to Louisville in 2013)

Not everybody can be John Wooden, who won in 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975.

But Wooden didn’t even make title game in 1966 and 1974. Guess that makes Wooden a “failure,” too, by the standards of some on here.

Are you sure that Pay Pal Cal a/k/a Cheatipari "NEVER won March Madness," CFE?

just using logic..what whould be cause for a firing with a season in progress?..who knows?..it would have to have been some type of incident... granted it's speculation, but something happened..the AD just didn't go..I don't like the way he coaches..Baker isn't a basketball coach he wouldn't do that...I don't know what happened but it wasn't good...not saying he did anything like this, but Jim Leavitt never fully recovered for slapping a player in the face at S Florida and that was years ago

Could be physical. Or it could be intoxicated on the job. Could be numerous things.

But if it were physical or anything like harassment, it would be disclosed. So that leads me to something that involved only Harrison and nobody else.

Could be physical. Or it could be intoxicated on the job. Could be numerous things.

But if it were physical or anything like harassment, it would be disclosed. So that leads me to something that involved only Harrison and nobody else.
good point..I didn't think of the alcohol...state employees are required to submit to a breath or blood test if suspected of that..the state has a zero tolerance policy

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Never thought of alcohol either. With the way they have been playing would drive many to drink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT