ADVERTISEMENT

Huggins haters/doubters

I get it but who can we get that IS better?

Coach K leaving Duke? Roy Williams leaving UNC? Boeheim leaving Cuse? That's about it. That's all that are better out there by an objective standard.

Wishing it and getting it are two different things. I hate to break it to you but WVU isn't a destination school. Huggins IS the best we can expect.
Exactly. It’s hard as hell to recruit here. It’s amazing what Huggins has done here. Put him at UNC, Kansas, Duke, etc and he wins multiple NC’s.

Gale Catlett and John Belein both had success as WVUs basketball coach at times.

Not sure why WVU fans think ONLY Huggins could ever have success at WVU--he is not going to coach WVU forever.

Lots of coaches could coach WVU to a loss of 19 games.

I get it but who can we get that IS better?

Coach K leaving Duke? Roy Williams leaving UNC? Boeheim leaving Cuse? That's about it. That's all that are better out there by an objective standard.

Wishing it and getting it are two different things. I hate to break it to you but WVU isn't a destination school. Huggins IS the best we can expect.

LOTS of coaches could lose 20 games with WVU's resources. LOTS.

Huggins looks like he rolls out of bed in a WV pullover.
Thinks he has 100 of those things and never takes them off.
Huggins has awful style. Worst dress coach in college basketball.

Gale Catlett and John Belein both had success as WVUs basketball coach at times.

Not sure why WVU fans think ONLY Huggins could ever have success at WVU--he is not going to coach WVU forever.

Define success.

Define success.

That's just it. Everybody has their own ideas of what "success" means.

Sadly, for some people, they live vicariously through these teams. When they don't meet THEIR expectations, then its time to fire them.

Of course, the goalposts are always moving for some folks. They'll never be happy or satisfied.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
That's just it. Everybody has their own ideas of what "success" means.

Sadly, for some people, they live vicariously through these teams. When they don't meet THEIR expectations, then its time to fire them.

Of course, the goalposts are always moving for some folks. They'll never be happy or satisfied.

20 losses would not meet anyone's definition of success, and it's not acceptable even once. Zero tolerance for this past season.

Reactions: Delores Bickerman
When Bob Huggins said he was going to fix it....

He pretty much did.
After I think the embarrassment against Texas Tech WV was a much better team and competed every night against NCAA Tournament quality competition.

If you are going to throw shade at Bob Huggins you must be willing to give him credit..

WV should have never been in that position to begin with...
But once there WV made the changes they needed to.

20 losses would not meet anyone's definition of success, and it's not acceptable even once. Zero tolerance for this past season.
You’re exactly right. Huggins agrees. That’s why he dismissed 4 players. The team is now different.

There is no way you can make that claim.....none.
Where does he rank in alltime wins? What’s his average stars in recruiting? Now compare the two. Is he not getting more bang for the buck? Now imagine him with a roster full of 5 star McDonalds All Americans. Yeah, I think I can make that claim

Gale Catlett and success do not go together. You must be too young to know better or delusional. Huggins and Beilein are elite coaches. Catlett was merely average

I see most of the Huggins haters/doubters have checked in, even the ones "in the closet"....most within the first few replies to the post.
I don't care what he wears...he is a top 5 all time winningest coach dickhead

You would take a shot of his forehead oil and you know it. Grebe.

Huggins has the best style in all of basketball. His pullovers are the bomb, especially the logo. He probably wears Bruit 33 that he got at Walmart still too. He's an old school badass.

Huggins at least should come out with the gold Blazer and blue slacks.
Like Pitino at Louisville with the Cardinal Blazer
But a gold and blue stripe tie
neil-and-bianca.jpg

Totally amazing that Huggs only lost 21 games this year and held Coastal Carolina to a mere 108 points in the CBI.

Totally amazing, sweetheart!
Exactly. It’s hard as hell to recruit here. It’s amazing what Huggins has done here. Put him at UNC, Kansas, Duke, etc and he wins multiple NC’s.

Surprised Huggs didn't win national Coach of the Year! He was totally "amazing."

So, the 80 year old acts like an 8 year old, and changes his post after I have responded to it. #Desperation

We listen to you because? That's right nobody cares about a fraud like yourself.

By the way I'm not 80. But continue to amuse yourself.

So Beilien took WVU to the final 4? Don't think so. Please remove your stupidity from the boards.
No matter how often you change your posts, your age is still a higher number than your IQ. You continue to throw a tantrum because you asked a stupid question, and I answered it with facts, only to see you then change the question like the prepubescent that you are..go back to Eersports where you have over 100,000 idiotic posts, T-Bone.

No matter how often you change your posts, your age is still a higher number than your IQ. You continue to throw a tantrum because you asked a stupid question, and I answered it with facts, only to see you then change the question like the prepubescent that you are..go back to Eersports where you have over 100,000 idiotic posts, T-Bone.
Why are you here assclown? Its a WVU board dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT