ADVERTISEMENT

HR 7115

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Just another innocuous Dem bill trying to limit 2A. But they did define "assault weapon".

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7115/text?r=1

(4) the term “semiautomatic assault weapon” means—
  • (A) a semiautomatic rifle or semiautomatic shotgun that has the capacity to accept a detachable ammunition feeding device; or
  • (B) a semiautomatic pistol that has—
    • (i) the capacity to accept a detachable ammunition feeding device; and
    • (ii) any one of the features described in subsection (b);
(b) Special Features Of A Semiautomatic Pistol.—The special features described in subsection (a)(3)(B)(ii) are—
  • (1) an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
  • (2) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
  • (3) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;
  • (4) a second hand grip;
  • (5) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and
  • (6) a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

But how will we kill the invaders coming to storm our borders?

Just another innocuous Dem bill trying to limit 2A. But they did define "assault weapon".

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7115/text?r=1

(4) the term “semiautomatic assault weapon” means—
  • (A) a semiautomatic rifle or semiautomatic shotgun that has the capacity to accept a detachable ammunition feeding device; or
  • (B) a semiautomatic pistol that has—
    • (i) the capacity to accept a detachable ammunition feeding device; and
    • (ii) any one of the features described in subsection (b);
(b) Special Features Of A Semiautomatic Pistol.—The special features described in subsection (a)(3)(B)(ii) are—
  • (1) an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
  • (2) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
  • (3) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;
  • (4) a second hand grip;
  • (5) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and
  • (6) a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

So basically any semi-automatic rifle and any semi-auto pistol aside from revolvers.

No... they're not after our guns.

This bill is a GREAT example of why I'm glad Hillary lost.

So basically any semi-automatic rifle and any semi-auto pistol aside from revolvers.

No... they're not after our guns.

This bill is a GREAT example of why I'm glad Hillary lost.
lol

Just take the zombie shows off television.......KY governor Matt Bevin says that should result in less mass shootings.......

Reactions: CpEER
Many may die when exposed to the nonsense folks like you spew without benefit of an engaged brain (irrespective of small and inactive it might be)

Just take the zombie shows off television.......KY governor Matt Bevin says that should result in less mass shootings.......
While that specific scenario is ridiculous, I think it’s safe that there is a reduced morality and emphasis in human life and interaction today and that some of that is due to the desensitizing occurring in the entirety of our culture, TV, Music, Reality, etc. I mean, we’ve been at war for the entirety of the upcoming Freshmen in college.

While that specific scenario is ridiculous, I think it’s safe that there is a reduced morality and emphasis in human life and interaction today and that some of that is due to the desensitizing occurring in the entirety of our culture, TV, Music, Reality, etc. I mean, we’ve been at war for the entirety of the upcoming Freshmen in college.
Agreed. It's not just a gun issue. A culture issue. A morality issue. A mental health issue. etc, etc, etc. It's all of the above.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Many may die when exposed to the nonsense folks like you spew without benefit of an engaged brain (irrespective of small and inactive it might be)
hqdefault.jpg

I think this needs it's own thread

I think it fits. We just defined assault weapons as almost every semi auto gun being manufactured, and now Swalwell wants to take them all by force. This is a fight they cannot win, they just don't know it.

I think it fits. We just defined assault weapons as almost every semi auto gun being manufactured, and now Swalwell wants to take them all by force. This is a fight they cannot win, they just don't know it.

Oh it definitely fits. The libs will ignore it in this thread though.

No need for killing just give em tents and let set up in your back yard. There is room there for the next 6,000 too. When does it stop? Why can’t they fix their own country?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT