ADVERTISEMENT

How To Blow 18 Point Leads -- By Bob Huggins

Now several on here are blaming the refs...its what losers do.

Old Hall of Fame Huggs....never to blame.

Go slurp your hall of fame coach Keaton...you said he was the best ever.

We had 19 second half points....because we slowed it down waayyyy to soon.

Cant wait for a new regime.

Nice to see Keats determine what others think or want.....I don't see anyone wanting WVU to lose.......but this game is what it is......................................a poorly played and coached 2nd half. Oh well.....on to March Madness, let's hope we get healthy in time.............

And Keaton...you are the biggest ass clown of all-time if you think I ever want WVU to lose.

Yeah..if your not a Huggs lover that means you want to WVU to lose.

I have never, ever wanted a WVU loss.

Just more twisting of things for the board's ass clown.

Freshmen backcourt

Without 2 seniors

Foul trouble to depth

And still the Buckhannon retard cant understand why WVU slowed it down

Par for the course

no excuses Keats......was a pathetic 2nd half..........by both players and coach!!!!!

Kansas had no one out or hurt did they?

And retard? Stay classy Keaton?

Your not butt hurt tonight are you the hall of fame coach blew this one?

What about the no seniors and freshman backcourt in the first half. Didn't seem like a problem then.

Just asking?

You wouldn't just be making excuses for Huggs would you?

You just have to read your posts to see how happy you are we lost. So, yeah, you love when WVU loses. F**k you!

Well...you need to learn how to read JJ...never root for WVU to lose...but thanks again for telling everyone what I think or feel.

SO many people on here tell me what I think. amazing.

At the end of the day, WVU is 22-8 and #20 in the land

I sleep happy. The Buchannon retard wont. I win

And let us not talk about "class".

Shots stopped falling. Young guys started coming back to earth in Colleg Basketball's toughest environment.

Proud of this team

Thanks for the season recap Keaton....but we all know WVU's record.

And I will sleep quite fine tonight....thanks.

I didnt coach the team that just blew an 18 point lead and lost by 7.

Keep calling me retard....you show your class more and more.

There is no other way of saying this - this loss belongs squarely on the shoulders of Huggins.

He may be a Hall of Fame coach, but that was bush-league. That's the type of coaching you would expect to see in a rec league game with 12 year olds.

The mistakes he made this game, even if we would have won, were legion.

For instance with a tie game and 10 seconds left, WITH A TIMEOUT IN YOUR POCKET, you have a kid who had no confidence in his shot take a 28 footer? CALL THE TIMEOUT!!! Set up a play, something to give yourself a better chance than a 28 footer.

Why didn't they tell Holton to take his man off the dribble? He could have done that all night long. Williams could too.

Why did they not put Watkins back in the game? At least he plays with some intensity, along with fresh legs, towards the end of the game. What about Billy Williams? Fresh legs was what we needed at the end of regulation, despite the fact you let a freshman led team go away from what was working so well for you in the first place?

I could go on, but right now, I'm just pissed. Getting beaten is fine - Baylor whipped our ass - we can live with that. But Huggins gave this game away and he alone needs to ball up and take the blame.

Terrific effort by a young team that is growing up fast, great effort by Holton tonight and young guards, things look very good going on down the road. Bad night at free throw line or this one would have been won despite a bad second half. Rest of year going to be highly entertaining and interesting.

The old stand by excuse from Keaton.

"The players didn't execute"

You could set your watch that Keaton was going to break this one out...

Well done KC...your consistent...I will give you that.

Originally posted by KeatonsCorner:
Didnt you hear? Huggs missed those FTs

It shouldn't have come to that. You know it, too.

And the layups

Everybody misses layups. Kansas did also. That's one reason why we had such a great rebounding advantage early. We went away from what was working to start with, voila, you get what happened tonight. Win or lose, that was a terrible decision.

And committed 22 turnovers
Kansas committed a bunch also. Turnovers hurt both teams. If Kansas doesn't turn the ball over, perhaps they have the 18 point lead, right? Plus, you have to expect to have more with a freshman-led backcourt, right?

Originally posted by jjwv_mu:
You just have to read your posts to see how happy you are we lost. So, yeah, you love when WVU loses. F**k you!
You're my buddy, and I know you love defending Huggins but their is no excuse on this one. Same as there is no excuse for his early postseason exits that he is known for.

And WVUForever does not want wvu to lose. He's just tired of the constant nuthugging of Huggins and then people on here act like he can do no wrong when he actually does mess up.

Typical catcalls from the ones who don't have a clue........ 'Blame the Coach'.
sign0011.r191677.gif

Thank you!

Its a shame that you can't have a different opinion without being called a WVU hater, or a non-fan, or worse.....people thinking you want WVU to lose.

Since day one, I have never rooted for WVU to lose a game.

Would I like to see a new regime? Yes. Do I want the current to lose. No.

Originally posted by WVUFanForever:

Thank you!

Its a shame that you can't have a different opinion without being called a WVU hater, or a non-fan, or worse.....people thinking you want WVU to lose.

Since day one, I have never rooted for WVU to lose a game.

Would I like to see a new regime? Yes. Do I want the current to lose. No.
Oh Hell...... you'd just "Blame the Coach" whoever it is, first because you can't control yourself, and second because you don't have a clue what's going on to begin with.
smokin.r191677.gif

Yeah....'we' never know what is going on.

Only a select few on here really 'get' it...

I know it makes you guys feel important. No one wants to take that away...just tone it down some.

Originally posted by WVUFanForever:

Yeah....'we' never know what is going on.

Only a select few on here really 'get' it...

I know it makes you guys feel important. No one wants to take that away...just tone it down some.
Well, look shithead, the truth is you don't know what's going on, and yes some 'get it' and some 'don't get it' but there's nothing 'select' about the ones who do, and no, just speaking for myself, it doesn't make me feel important.

That's what I mean when I say you don't have a clue, now go get some control of yourself.
smokin.r191677.gif

in your reference to "buchannon retard" you spelled buckhannon wrong, which

you know, was kind of retarded......if you are going to call someone a "buchannon retard," at least don't spell like one......

Buchannon retard ??! That will leave a mark, on someone. Not Bob's fault the guys were 1-5 from the line in the last 2 min he coached it perfectly but he can't shoot the ft's

Originally posted by KeatonsCorner:
At the end of the day, WVU is 22-8 and #20 in the land

I sleep happy. The Buchannon retard wont. I win

And let us not talk about "class".

Shots stopped falling. Young guys started coming back to earth in Colleg Basketball's toughest environment.

Proud of this team

Originally posted by view2akill:
Buchannon retard ??! That will leave a mark, on someone. Not Bob's fault the guys were 1-5 from the line in the last 2 min he coached it perfectly but he can't shoot the ft's

Stop being rational. Those guys know that Huggs lost this game because of not taking that one timeout. Because if he calls the timeout, we get the perfect shot, against a horrible KU defensive setup (because Self wouldn't have used that TO to design a defense to stop us), and we would have made the shot and won the game.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Plus, Huggs told those guys to miss the FT's because he wanted to increase the TV ratings for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT