ADVERTISEMENT

How did Warnock win?

A woman being interviewed admited she thought Fetterman was not competent to be a US Senator. When asked who she was going to vote for she said Fetterman.

We, as a society, are so entrenched in our parties that we refuse to recognize that sometimes "our" candidate is shit and shouldn't be voted for.

I was fine with that moron Walker winning, but I’m really enjoying watching all the Trumpers whine now.
How about YOU @NYC_Eer ? Re: post # 40....while you're having a nice little smug chuckle over us Trump supporters so called "whining" about Herschel's loss, why don't you return the favor to us and let us have a laugh over your vain attempts to explain what part of Biden's current successful agenda you now expect the very most Rev. Warnock to keep supporting? (he votes with Biden 96% of the time)

Can you?

Get real atl...I'm already bored being here, now I'm working on making my Golf game as good as the guy I voted for
giphy.gif

Damn @NYC_Eer ...now we understand why that Biden vote you cast was such a lost cause! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I've been doing my own personal little "anecdotal" post election polling on this Walker/Warnock race....specifically I've been asking Warnock voters if they could tell me which of Biden's successful ongoing policies they expect Warnock to continue to vote for? (FYI Warnock votes 96% with Biden's agenda)

So I just ask 'em if they can tell me what part of Biden's agenda they now expect Rev Ralph to continue to support? Know what? Not one of 'em I've asked can give me a well thought out answer! Not one.

Wonder if any of our well informed Leftists can answer that? 🤔
I'm sure you're fun at parties.

I'm sure you're fun at parties.
It is just as funny to me watching Warnock voters struggle to explain why they voted for him as it is for you laughing at Trump supporters "whining" about why Herschel lost? One man's stupidity is another man's comic relief! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

same way Hobbs 'won'...

same way obiden 'won'...
Bad Trump candidates who, in order to maintain the support of Trump, had to loudly and proud say the 2020 election was stolen? Hobbs and Warnock should have been among the easiest candidates to defeat.

Trump was the best thing to happen to the Republican Party and then the worst.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Bad Trump candidates who, in order to maintain the support of Trump, had to loudly and proud say the 2020 election was stolen? Hobbs and Warnock should have been among the easiest candidates to defeat.

This .

A woman being interviewed admited she thought Fetterman was not competent to be a US Senator. When asked who she was going to vote for she said Fetterman.

We, as a society, are so entrenched in our parties that we refuse to recognize that sometimes "our" candidate is shit and shouldn't be voted for.
Not surprising. And yes people are entrenched in their own parties. Definitely not what the founders envisioned. We deserve what we get as a country. American society is immature and ignorant. Completely reliant on msm for any “news”.

Not surprising. And yes people are entrenched in their own parties. Definitely not what the founders envisioned. We deserve what we get as a country. American society is immature and ignorant. Completely reliant on msm for any “news”.
Some of our Founders were the ones that entrenched themselves in political factions. Go back and look. Adams, Jefferson, Madison.

Don't agree. The Democrats are better at elections. That's it. Until that changes the Republicans are not winning in certain places. If candidate quality had anything to do with it then the Democrats wouldn't have won either. Fettermen and Hobbs debated once.

Don't agree. The Democrats are better at elections. That's it. Until that changes the Republicans are not winning in certain places. If candidate quality had anything to do with it then the Democrats wouldn't have won either. Fettermen and Hobbs debated once.
Oz…another Trump candidate.

Some of our Founders were the ones that entrenched themselves in political factions. Go back and look. Adams, Jefferson, Madison.
The Founders had enough Wisdom that set us up for a nice run that's lasted more than 200 years. Leftists by comparison today have managed to destroy most of the traditions and institutions that made the country great in a little more than two decades.

Last edited:
Oz…another Trump candidate.

Fetterman!!! It has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Republicans not playing the same game the Democrats are.

I get it. Some of you think DeSantis can accomplish what he did in Florida across the country. Until the Republicans learn to play the game some will be in for a rude wake up call.

Fetterman!!! It has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Republicans not playing the same game the Democrats are.

I get it. Some of you think DeSantis can accomplish what he did in Florida across the country. Until the Republicans learn to play the game some will be in for a rude wake up call.
Totally disagree. Huge anti-Trump sentiment among all democrats, most independents, and some republicans. Just the opposition with DeSantis.

Totally disagree. Huge anti-Trump sentiment among all democrats, most independents, and some republicans. Just the opposition with DeSantis.

Until they turn DeSantis into Hitler. But hey keep letting the New Democrat Party to influence your 'feelings" on who is an acceptable candidate to run against them.

Good candidates and sound policies defeat worthless emotion driven & cheating Democrats anytime anywhere. Glen Youngkin in Virginia, Ron Desantis in Florida, Brian Kemp in Georgia....all ran on solid agendas and no amount of Democrat carping, cheating, or sniping could knock them off their message game. That's the lesson to learn....sound policies + good candidates= Ws.

Works every time it's tried. It's why Trump won despite the entire media apparatus and the swamp blob lined up stop him.

LOL. Trumpers have to deal with soooo much losing. I was fine with that moron Walker winning, but I’m really enjoying watching all the Trumpers whine now.
I don’t care that Williams lost. Him losing just exposes the POTUS’s lie about Georgia’s election law changes. But I guess you only care about systemic lying when it comes from the opposition. It’s fine, you guys are hypocrites. I get it.

Until they turn DeSantis into Hitler. But hey keep letting the New Democrat Party to influence your 'feelings" on who is an acceptable candidate to run against them.
No one turned Trump into Hitler. Trump’s own mouth and lack of self discipline is the reason he didn’t get a second term. If he would have said nothing from April through November 2020, he would be president today.

Reactions: DvlDog4WVU
I don’t know if Warnock won, as much as Walker lost. He was clearly unqualified to be a US Senator, had a history of mental illness and lying, and had an abundance of personal character issues. And, he ran a terrible campaign.
But Jim Crow 2.0. This should’ve been a landslide win for the right, according to the lies of POTUS, Dem media, and major Dem establishment leaders.

I don’t care that Williams lost. Him losing just exposes the POTUS’s lie about Georgia’s election law changes. But I guess you only care about systemic lying when it comes from the opposition. It’s fine, you guys are hypocrites. I get it.
I still can't find one Warnock voter who can give me at least two legitimate well thought out reasons why they voted for him? All I get when I ask one of 'em is "Herschel was abusive to women", or "he's only a Trump puppet".

They never even mention Warnock.

Good candidates and sound policies defeat worthless emotion driven & cheating Democrats anytime anywhere. Glen Youngkin in Virginia, Ron Desantis in Florida, Brian Kemp in Georgia....all ran on solid agendas and no amount of Democrat carping, cheating, or sniping could knock them off their message game. That's the lesson to learn....sound policies + good candidates= Ws.

Works every time it's tried. It's why Trump won despite the entire media apparatus and the swamp blob lined up stop him.

Does it?

Enjoy the next two years of Biden and the Senate Democrats having the majority. Learn to play the game or you will get more of it.

Does it?

Enjoy the next two years of Biden and the Senate Democrats having the majority. Learn to play the game or you will get more of it.
Biden's agenda is dead. Democrats have no "mandate" to Socialize the country, and if the GOP gets its act together on a few key items that Democrats would be foolish to oppose...they can marginalize these subversives into political oblivion!

The New Democrat Party.​

Warnock’s former church repeatedly hosted antisemitic, Black supremacist professor​

Nov 29, 2022 | 2:00 AM
GettyImages-1445023731-e1669658655272.jpg

Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., worked as a youth and assistant pastor of a church for a decade while it repeatedly hosted a former New York City professor who was ousted over antisemitic and Black supremacist teachings.
From 1991 to 2001, Warnock served as youth pastor for six years and then assistant pastor for four years under Rev. Calvin O. Butts at Abyssinian Baptist Church in New York City, several years before he went on to lead the same Atlanta church where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a pastor.
From 1991 to 1998, Butts’ Abyssinian church hosted Leonard Jeffries as a speaker at least three times.
Leonard Jeffries is the uncle of Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, who is poised to succeed Nancy Pelosi as the next Democratic leader in the House. The congressman said in 2013 that he remained close with his uncle but disagreed with his theories.
WARNOCK PRAISED FARRAKHAN’S NATION OF ISLAM AS ‘IMPORTANT’ IN 2013 SPEECH
At the time of his first appearance at the Abyssinian church in 1991, Leonard Jeffries was embroiled in a legal battle to retain his position as the Black studies department chair at City University of New York (CUNY). He was ultimately removed from his position after a years-long dispute over racist and antisemitic remarks, including blaming Jewish people for the transatlantic slave trade and supporting Black supremacist ideals, like the theory that higher melanin levels make Black people inherently superior to White people.
Leonard spoke about the CUNY controversy during an October 1991 speech at Abyssinian Baptist Church after a student reporter with The Harvard Crimson alleged the professor had slammed the outlet as a “Jewish newspaper” during their interview, threatened the reporter’s life and had a bodyguard physically seize the audio recording of the interview, The New York Times reported at the time.
GEORGIA SENATE WARNOCK WAS YOUTH PASTOR OF CHURCH THAT HOSTED, PRAISED FIDEL CASTRO IN 1995
Leonard reportedly told the church congregation that he sat down with the student reporter with the intention to discuss multicultural education issues, not the antisemitism controversy, and he did not deny the reporter’s accusations.
While Warnock began working at Abyssinian in 1991 after graduating from Morehouse College earlier that same year, it is unclear if he was working at the church at the time of Leonard’s October speech.
Also in 1991, the American Jewish Committee (AJC) released a report on Leonard “and the Antisemitic Branch of the Afrocentrism Movement,” highlighting several of the now-former professor’s comments on White people and Jews.
The AJC report said Leonard “preaches Jew-hatred like a religion” and claimed he organized a 1990 conference for Black teachers that featured Black nationalist and antisemitic rhetoric and reading materials.
In July 1991, three months before his first Abyssinian speech, Leonard claimed the portrayal of Black people in movies was “a conspiracy, planned and plotted and programmed out of Hollywood, where people called Greenberg and Weisberg and Trigliani and what not,” the AJC report said.
The report also noted Leonard’s racially charged rhetoric “teaching that blacks are racially superior to whites” and his references to Black people as “sun people” due to “more melanin in their skin than whites, whom he calls ‘ice people.’”
Jeffries appeared at the Abyssinian church again in February 1992, giving a speech about systemic racism and White-on-Black crime after a White police officer was acquitted in the shooting death of Black teenager Phillip Pannell, Newsday reported at the time.
“Black people are under siege,” Jeffries was quoted as saying.
Abyssinian hosted Jeffries for a third time in July 1998, when he and his wife, Rosalind, performed the libation marking the passing of Black historian John Hendrik Clarke, The New York Beacon reported at the time.
In 2017, the left-leaning group the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), dubbed Jeffries an “anti-Semitic” speaker in a report covering antisemitism on college campuses.
“Leonard Jeffries, the former head of the Black Studies Department at the City College of CUNY, and a professor there since 1972, has espoused racist and anti-Semitic views and theories since at least the early 1980s, when his comments – made while he was department head – began to attract public attention,” the ADL wrote.
“In the spring of 1988, a white student wrote an account in the student newspaper of his experiences in Jeffries’ class, Black Studies 101,” the ADL continued. “The student recounted numerous times when Jeffries constructed large parts of his class around anti-white arguments.”
The ADL also noted the 1990 New York Times article that “reported that in an April 1990 class on African heritage, Jeffries said that ‘rich Jews who financed the development of Europe also financed the slave trade,’ and that ‘the Jewish Holocaust is raised as the only Holocaust.’”
Leonard Jeffries’ rhetoric about Jewish people continued after his Harvard appearance as well. In 1994, he was quoted by The New York Times as comparing Jewish White people to “skunks” who “stunk up everything.” Prior to a February 2012 keynote speech in Chicago from notorious antisemitic preacher Louis Farrakhan, Leonard was quoted as saying during a discussion panel, “The evil genius of the Jewish community was to put together their powers to make business their religion and make it part of their culture.”
Butts, who led the Abyssinian church while Warnock worked there, defended Leonard and slammed CUNY in 1992 for removing the professor as chairman, saying “We don’t need an ivory tower academition. We need a scholar-activist like Dr. Jeffries.”
Butts later came under fire in 1995 after his church hosted Cuban dictator Fidel Castro as a speaker and Butts appeared to praise him, prompting chants of “Fidel! Fidel! Fidel!” from the audience.
Butts defended the decision to invite Castro, arguing it was “in our tradition to welcome those who are visionary, who are revolutionary, and who seek the freedom of all of the people around the world.”
Butts also refused to condemn Farrakhan for calling Judaism a “gutter religion” in 1986, causing members of the New York Philharmonic orchestra to boycott the Abyssinian church.
Butts, who died in October of this year at age 73, once described Warnock as “one of the brightest and most intelligent and academically prepared young clergymen in the country.”
After his death, Warnock described Butts as his mentor.
“Calvin Butts taught me so many things,” Warnock said last month. “Calvin Butts taught me how to take my ministry to the streets. The work of the Lord doesn’t stop at the church door. That’s where it starts. His pulpit was the public square.”
Warnock has come under fire for his own praise of Farrakhan, who has called Jews “wicked,” “satanic” and has compared them to “termites.”
During a 2013 speech, Warnock praised Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam as an “important” voice for Black Americans.
“Its voice has been important for the development of Black theology,” Warnock said at the time, referring to an ideology developed by Black preachers during the Civil Rights era to combat White supremacy within Christianity.
“It was the Black Muslims who challenged Black preachers and said, ‘you’re promulgating … the White man’s religion. That’s a slave religion. You’re telling people to focus on heaven, meanwhile, they’re catching hell,'” Warnock said.
The reverend said the Nation of Islam was necessary to “put a fire” under Black preachers and keep them “honest” about the message coming from their pulpits.
Warnock, who is nearing his runoff election against Republican Herschel Walker in Georgia on Dec. 6, did not respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
Warnock was a terrible candidate…and still won. Why? Because you could watch Warnock and Walker and not think, “While I don’t like Warnock, Walker is clearly in over his head.” Walker was a worse candidate.

No one turned Trump into Hitler. Trump’s own mouth and lack of self discipline is the reason he didn’t get a second term. If he would have said nothing from April through November 2020, he would be president today.

Delusional. Covid and ballot harvesting defeated Trump and they will definitely turn DeSantis into Hitler. If you can't see that then you haven't been paying attention or are controlled opposition.

Everything they did to Trump they will do to DeSantis. You seriously don't think Garland isn't already preparing for it.

Biden's agenda is dead. Democrats have no "mandate" to Socialize the country, and if the GOP gets its act together on a few key items that Democrats would be foolish to oppose...they can marginalize these subversives into political oblivion!

The Democrats want to get rid of Biden for a younger and even more progressive model.

Delusional. Covid and ballot harvesting defeated Trump and they will definitely turn DeSantis into Hitler. If you can't see that then you haven't been paying attention or are controlled opposition.

Everything they did to Trump they will do to DeSantis. You seriously don't think Garland isn't already preparing for it.
You can keep buying that stolen election but if you want, but that then make you the delusional one. And with Trumps initial response to Covid, his job approval rating went up. In April 2020, people trusted Trump on the economy, his job approval rating was up, his favorable reading was up, and he was ahead of Biden in the polls. By November all those numbers were down. It wasn’t because of master strategy by the Democrats. It was because Trump couldn’t stay on message. His own staff postelection said that.

The Democrats want to get rid of Biden for a younger and even more progressive model.
I don't blame them...he's worthless. I'm saying their agenda cannot be implemented...not with this Congress and hopefully not ever. The GOP just needs to get its act together and offer some can't miss alternatives to the Democrat's woke, weak, America hating agenda. It won't matter who they (Dems) run if voters are sure of what NOT to vote for.

You can keep buying that stolen election but if you want, but that then make you the delusional one. And with Trumps initial response to Covid, his job approval rating went up. In April 2020, people trusted Trump on the economy, his job approval rating was up, his favorable reading was up, and he was ahead of Biden in the polls. By November all those numbers were down. It wasn’t because of master strategy by the Democrats. It was because Trump couldn’t stay on message. His own staff postelection said that.

I didn't say stolen election. I said the Democrats are better at elections under the current system. Ballots out ballots in. All because the CCP and Covid.

So let me ask a question. Are you rooting for DeSantis and plan on voting for him?

I don't blame them...he's worthless. I'm saying their agenda cannot be implemented...not with this Congress and hopefully not ever. The GOP just needs to get its act together and offer some can't miss alternatives to the Democrat's woke, weak, America hating agenda. It won't matter who they (Dems) run if voters are sure of what NOT to vote for.

It's going to be implemented if the Republicans don't change their game plan. Just a matter of time.

Covid and ballot harvesting defeated Trump
I didn't say stolen election. I said the Democrats are better at elections under the current system. Ballots out ballots in. All because the CCP and Covid.

So let me ask a question. Are you rooting for DeSantis and plan on voting for him?
You didn’t use the words stolen election, but ballot harvesting is typically associated with stealing the elections by Trump defenders.

I like DeSantis the best of all potential presidential candidates and I doubt my mind will be changed in that.

Yes and Yes for me. Actually I don't care who carries our banner, as long as a specific set of policies define what a vote for the GOP means.

Lower taxes, and permanent tax reform

School choice in Education

Border control and stopping the invasion of illegals into this country

Energy independence, using ALL available resources...renewables as well as legacy fossil fuels

Restore our Military readiness and strength

Lock up dangerous criminals and protect our 2nd amendment rights to self defense

End the culture war against kids and families, stop the "grooming" of little kids for pedophiles

Focus on those 7 core policies and hammer them at the Democrats who oppose all of them.

Last edited:
It's going to be implemented if the Republicans don't change their game plan. Just a matter of time.
No it won't...because it's Socialism and it's failed everywhere it's been tried. If Democrats are lucky enough to get it voted into policy voluntarily, it'll collapse of its own uselessness. However it won't get that far. All it can do is damage our Capitalist system unless we get rid of as much of it as we can.

You didn’t use the words stolen election, but ballot harvesting is typically associated with stealing the elections by Trump defenders.

I like DeSantis the best of all potential presidential candidates and I doubt my mind will be changed in that.

For the hundredth time. It's not illegal in several places. Republicans must learn to play the game or DeSantis or any other Republican is not getting elected President. It doesn't matter how popular they are in their home State.

Now about DeSantis. Wait until the Intelligence agencies start leaking stuff on him to the media. Then they start bringing up GITMO and other stuff that you all don't know about.

It's going to make Trump look like a choir boy and it won't matter if it's true or not and the context.

So if you can't stand up to what they did to Trump. Then what they will attempt to do to DeSantis will be a much harder task.

No it won't...because it's Socialism and it's failed everywhere it's been tried. If Democrats are lucky enough to get it voted into policy voluntarily, it'll collapse of its own uselessness. However it won't get that far. All it can do is damage our Capitalist system unless we get rid of as much of it as we can.

Unfortunately people continue to have to endure it before it continues to fail.

For the hundredth time. It's not illegal in several places.
What is not illegal? Submitting multiple fake ballots, or returning as many absentee ballots as one can fill out?

What is not illegal? Submitting multiple fake ballots, or returning as many absentee ballots as one can fill out?

Fake ballots? They are mailing ballots out. They have a grassroots organization out there collecting them and persuading people to vote for them. Running ads isn't working. Do what they are doing or continue to lose elections.

Fake ballots? They are mailing ballots out. They have a grassroots organization out there collecting them and persuading people to vote for them. Running ads isn't working. Do what they are doing or continue to lose elections.
I wonder how many of those voters whose ballots are sent in as votes for Democrats even know who they voted for.
Are the Republicans willing to cast votes for people on these widely available blank ballots? I think the Democrats have shown that's what they do.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more votes than voters in the 2024 presidential election. When that happens, maybe we'll finally get back to sane, controlled elections.

Reactions: atlkvb
I wonder how many of those voters whose ballots are sent in as votes for Democrats even know who they voted for.
Are the Republicans willing to cast votes for people on these widely available blank ballots? I think the Democrats have shown that's what they do.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more votes than voters in the 2024 presidential election. When that happens, maybe we'll finally get back to sane, controlled elections.

Many don't. So Republicans need a better ground game. 1980's commercials aren't going to work.

ADVERTISEMENT