ADVERTISEMENT

How did Warnock win?

02fd92c3885e5331.png

The only thing the Democrats ever learned from the Constitution is "if we don't hang together we will hang separately!".

Let’s use some common sense. Who would appeal more the inner cities? Warnock or Herschel Walker? No way Warnock
This doesn't get reported in the media but Blacks when polled (even here in Georgia) overwhelmingly favor school choice vouchers by margins of 75% and more! Those numbers are consistent no matter where the polls are taken. Guess who opposes school choice vouchers? The same candidate Georgia blacks just voted for by over 90% margins!

Now either Black voters really are stupid and do as countryroads89 once suggested "vote against their own best interests", or all of those Warnock votes are not legitimate. I know for a fact his financial support wasn't from Georgia. Fully 75% of his advertising was paid for by groups and individuals outside of Georgia. Then his campaign had the nerve to accuse Walker of being a "carpetbagger from Texas" :rolleyes: Democrats are cocky if not dishonest.

Warnock ads blanketed the Atlanta airwaves, they spent literally millions just on T-V ads alone. It's all you saw here, every day, every hour, every channel. Warnock hardly ever held fundraisers to pay for the amount of money his campaign spent. It was done with "carpetbagger cash". Guess where he won his biggest % of votes? Metro Atlanta. Walker won most counties outside of Atlanta & around the State!

Want another nice little tid bit?

Democrats complained that Georgia's new voter integrity laws would harm turnout particularly in minority communities, "voter suppression". Warnock increased his percentage of votes in almost all Georgia counties, especially in predominantly urban cities which are populated by blacks! So much for "voter suppression"? Georgia had record turnout in those communities, as well as around the State!

Still, if 200,000 GOP voters who turned out in November to vote for Governor Brian Kemp had bothered to come back in the runoff and vote for Herschel, he would have easily won despite the Democrat media barrage dragging his name through the mud with allegations of physical abuse and abortions he allegedly demanded from his ex-girlfriends. Is Georgia now a "Blue State"? Hardly. Every Georgia incumbent Republican running for re-election this cycle won their seat...including the Governor and all of his down ballot running mates. The only one who didn't win was Herschel. Democrats made it personal with him, and a lot of Georgia voters swallowed the lies.

Last edited:
Yep, they cheated. Every loss by Republican was cheating, every win is divine intervention.
I live here...I've asked dozens of Warnock voters why they voted for him over Herschel? All they do is regurgitate the T-V ad bilge they've been exposed to about his physical abuse of women and paying for abortions. Most of them aren't even aware Warnock is a Pastor who supports abortion, and virtually none of them can cite one significant position he holds on the issues or how he votes with the radical Left in the Senate. None of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
I thought Jim Crow 2.0 was going keep that from happening? Another unchecked lie.
LOL. Trumpers have to deal with soooo much losing. I was fine with that moron Walker winning, but I’m really enjoying watching all the Trumpers whine now.

The New Democrat Party.​

Warnock’s former church repeatedly hosted antisemitic, Black supremacist professor​

Nov 29, 2022 | 2:00 AM
GettyImages-1445023731-e1669658655272.jpg

Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., worked as a youth and assistant pastor of a church for a decade while it repeatedly hosted a former New York City professor who was ousted over antisemitic and Black supremacist teachings.
From 1991 to 2001, Warnock served as youth pastor for six years and then assistant pastor for four years under Rev. Calvin O. Butts at Abyssinian Baptist Church in New York City, several years before he went on to lead the same Atlanta church where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a pastor.
From 1991 to 1998, Butts’ Abyssinian church hosted Leonard Jeffries as a speaker at least three times.
Leonard Jeffries is the uncle of Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, who is poised to succeed Nancy Pelosi as the next Democratic leader in the House. The congressman said in 2013 that he remained close with his uncle but disagreed with his theories.
WARNOCK PRAISED FARRAKHAN’S NATION OF ISLAM AS ‘IMPORTANT’ IN 2013 SPEECH
At the time of his first appearance at the Abyssinian church in 1991, Leonard Jeffries was embroiled in a legal battle to retain his position as the Black studies department chair at City University of New York (CUNY). He was ultimately removed from his position after a years-long dispute over racist and antisemitic remarks, including blaming Jewish people for the transatlantic slave trade and supporting Black supremacist ideals, like the theory that higher melanin levels make Black people inherently superior to White people.
Leonard spoke about the CUNY controversy during an October 1991 speech at Abyssinian Baptist Church after a student reporter with The Harvard Crimson alleged the professor had slammed the outlet as a “Jewish newspaper” during their interview, threatened the reporter’s life and had a bodyguard physically seize the audio recording of the interview, The New York Times reported at the time.
GEORGIA SENATE WARNOCK WAS YOUTH PASTOR OF CHURCH THAT HOSTED, PRAISED FIDEL CASTRO IN 1995
Leonard reportedly told the church congregation that he sat down with the student reporter with the intention to discuss multicultural education issues, not the antisemitism controversy, and he did not deny the reporter’s accusations.
While Warnock began working at Abyssinian in 1991 after graduating from Morehouse College earlier that same year, it is unclear if he was working at the church at the time of Leonard’s October speech.
Also in 1991, the American Jewish Committee (AJC) released a report on Leonard “and the Antisemitic Branch of the Afrocentrism Movement,” highlighting several of the now-former professor’s comments on White people and Jews.
The AJC report said Leonard “preaches Jew-hatred like a religion” and claimed he organized a 1990 conference for Black teachers that featured Black nationalist and antisemitic rhetoric and reading materials.
In July 1991, three months before his first Abyssinian speech, Leonard claimed the portrayal of Black people in movies was “a conspiracy, planned and plotted and programmed out of Hollywood, where people called Greenberg and Weisberg and Trigliani and what not,” the AJC report said.
The report also noted Leonard’s racially charged rhetoric “teaching that blacks are racially superior to whites” and his references to Black people as “sun people” due to “more melanin in their skin than whites, whom he calls ‘ice people.’”
Jeffries appeared at the Abyssinian church again in February 1992, giving a speech about systemic racism and White-on-Black crime after a White police officer was acquitted in the shooting death of Black teenager Phillip Pannell, Newsday reported at the time.
“Black people are under siege,” Jeffries was quoted as saying.
Abyssinian hosted Jeffries for a third time in July 1998, when he and his wife, Rosalind, performed the libation marking the passing of Black historian John Hendrik Clarke, The New York Beacon reported at the time.
In 2017, the left-leaning group the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), dubbed Jeffries an “anti-Semitic” speaker in a report covering antisemitism on college campuses.
“Leonard Jeffries, the former head of the Black Studies Department at the City College of CUNY, and a professor there since 1972, has espoused racist and anti-Semitic views and theories since at least the early 1980s, when his comments – made while he was department head – began to attract public attention,” the ADL wrote.
“In the spring of 1988, a white student wrote an account in the student newspaper of his experiences in Jeffries’ class, Black Studies 101,” the ADL continued. “The student recounted numerous times when Jeffries constructed large parts of his class around anti-white arguments.”
The ADL also noted the 1990 New York Times article that “reported that in an April 1990 class on African heritage, Jeffries said that ‘rich Jews who financed the development of Europe also financed the slave trade,’ and that ‘the Jewish Holocaust is raised as the only Holocaust.’”
Leonard Jeffries’ rhetoric about Jewish people continued after his Harvard appearance as well. In 1994, he was quoted by The New York Times as comparing Jewish White people to “skunks” who “stunk up everything.” Prior to a February 2012 keynote speech in Chicago from notorious antisemitic preacher Louis Farrakhan, Leonard was quoted as saying during a discussion panel, “The evil genius of the Jewish community was to put together their powers to make business their religion and make it part of their culture.”
Butts, who led the Abyssinian church while Warnock worked there, defended Leonard and slammed CUNY in 1992 for removing the professor as chairman, saying “We don’t need an ivory tower academition. We need a scholar-activist like Dr. Jeffries.”
Butts later came under fire in 1995 after his church hosted Cuban dictator Fidel Castro as a speaker and Butts appeared to praise him, prompting chants of “Fidel! Fidel! Fidel!” from the audience.
Butts defended the decision to invite Castro, arguing it was “in our tradition to welcome those who are visionary, who are revolutionary, and who seek the freedom of all of the people around the world.”
Butts also refused to condemn Farrakhan for calling Judaism a “gutter religion” in 1986, causing members of the New York Philharmonic orchestra to boycott the Abyssinian church.
Butts, who died in October of this year at age 73, once described Warnock as “one of the brightest and most intelligent and academically prepared young clergymen in the country.”
After his death, Warnock described Butts as his mentor.
“Calvin Butts taught me so many things,” Warnock said last month. “Calvin Butts taught me how to take my ministry to the streets. The work of the Lord doesn’t stop at the church door. That’s where it starts. His pulpit was the public square.”
Warnock has come under fire for his own praise of Farrakhan, who has called Jews “wicked,” “satanic” and has compared them to “termites.”
During a 2013 speech, Warnock praised Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam as an “important” voice for Black Americans.
“Its voice has been important for the development of Black theology,” Warnock said at the time, referring to an ideology developed by Black preachers during the Civil Rights era to combat White supremacy within Christianity.
“It was the Black Muslims who challenged Black preachers and said, ‘you’re promulgating … the White man’s religion. That’s a slave religion. You’re telling people to focus on heaven, meanwhile, they’re catching hell,'” Warnock said.
The reverend said the Nation of Islam was necessary to “put a fire” under Black preachers and keep them “honest” about the message coming from their pulpits.
Warnock, who is nearing his runoff election against Republican Herschel Walker in Georgia on Dec. 6, did not respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.

Yep, they cheated. Every loss by Republican was cheating, every win is divine intervention.
To be honest we could fix this system and make it to where every citizen could vote, review their actual vote after it was counted and know their vot was counted correctly while also reconciling thar every vote was cast by one single person and that they only voted one time.

The question is why don't we do that?

Reactions: atlkvb
To be honest we could fix this system and make it to where every citizen could vote, review their actual vote after it was counted and know their vot was counted correctly while also reconciling thar every vote was cast by one single person and that they only voted one time.

The question is why don't we do that?

There's the system that Republicans want then there is the system they got. Going to have to win before they can change it. Complaining with no action gets more of the New Democrat Party elected. That includes Rinos too.

Reactions: Airport
There's the system that Republicans want then there is the system they got. Going to have to win before they can change it. Complaining with no action gets more of the New Democrat Party elected. That includes Rinos too.
Here’s the problem. The candidates presented and available are apart of the corrupt establishment. If you have no choices, it’s not gonna change. We need the common people to step up and run for office across all states. Otherwise, there’s nothing we can do by just voting

Here’s the problem. The candidates presented and available are apart of the corrupt establishment. If you have no choices, it’s not gonna change. We need the common people to step up and run for office across all states. Otherwise, there’s nothing we can do by just voting

Some have. However the candidates you speak of are not going to win everywhere and they definitely are not going to win if the above isn't done. A third party isn't winning shit and your going to have to work with moderate Republicans. That's reality. You try to fix a little at time or you fix nothing.

The New Democrat Party and CCP would prefer you don't even try. They will use controlled opposition to convince you to just give up. For those that can't fight through that then good luck with the "Revolution".

Recruiting and logistics for that going to be much tougher than convincing people to vote and collecting ballots.

Last edited:
LOL. Trumpers have to deal with soooo much losing. I was fine with that moron Walker winning, but I’m really enjoying watching all the Trumpers whine now.
Who's whining? There are legitimate opinions in this thread trying to explain what happened? No one voted for Warnock's far Left agenda, those who did vote for him can't even begin to explain what they voted for?

If it wasn't so typical of most Democrat mind numbed voters who cast ballots for their equally half brain dead candidates it would actually be funny. What would the average Arizona Democrat voter say were the main reasons voting for Katie Hobbs, or the average Pennsylvania voters explaining why they cast a ballot for Fetterman? Come to think of it, why'd YOU vote for this dweeb?

'Ya made me proud @NYC_Eer ....
iu

You can't explain it except for an irrational emotion driven effeminate hatred of your ex- NYC boyfriend. :joy:

Yeah @NYC_Eer hates me atl, but deep down inside he knows he really still loves me!
iu

Those TDS infected Leftists like him couldn't exist without 'ya DJT....they need you to feed their anger.

Last edited:
Some have. However the candidates you speak of are not going to win everywhere and they definitely are not going to win if the above isn't done. A third party isn't winning shit and your going to have to work with moderate Republicans. That's reality. You try to fix a little at time or you fix nothing.

The New Democrat Party and CCP would prefer you don't even try. They will use controlled opposition to convince you to just give up. For those that can't fight through that then good luck with the "Revolution".

Recruiting and logistics for that going to be much tougher than convincing people to vote and collecting ballots.
Walker should have been vetted better.

Walker should have been vetted better.

Better than Fetterman? Better than Joe. It has nothing to do with candidates quality at this. So nobody should buy that crap.

Warnock is a horrible candidate too. They just have a better ground game in certain areas. Fix that or Saint Peter couldn't win in certain States.

I thought Jim Crow 2.0 was going keep that from happening? Another unchecked lie.
I don’t know if Warnock won, as much as Walker lost. He was clearly unqualified to be a US Senator, had a history of mental illness and lying, and had an abundance of personal character issues. And, he ran a terrible campaign.

Better than Fetterman? Better than Joe. It has nothing to do with candidates quality at this. So nobody should buy that crap.

Warnock is a horrible candidate too. They just have a better ground game in certain areas. Fix that or Saint Peter couldn't win in certain States.
Ground game is correct but when the shit came out about Walker and the abortions payment and abuse, that's all some need to vote against him.

Ground game is correct but when the shit came out about Walker and the abortions payment and abuse, that's all some need to vote against him.

No. Warnock has just as much baggage. It's what I posted above.

We do need to embrace the mail in ballots for sure. Cheat like they do. There are more dems than repubs.

No. Warnock has just as much baggage. It's what I posted above.
Do you think they care? Dems would vote for a child molester over a repub. The only one they hated more was Hiliary.

I don’t know if Warnock won, as much as Walker lost. He was clearly unqualified to be a US Senator, had a history of mental illness and lying, and had an abundance of personal character issues. And, he ran a terrible campaign.
What were his "personal character" issues? Since when did you anarchist atheists on the Left start worrying about someone's "personal character"?

Since I became THE most honest person ever to run for Office?
iu

Yeah...that spy operation you ran on Trump was real good Bro!

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
The funny thing about Walker getting elected would have been to see how quickly he would have gotten Marjorie Taylor Greene pregnant. What is the closest state to GA that still allows abortion?

We do need to embrace the mail in ballots for sure. Cheat like they do. There are more dems than repubs.

It's not cheating. It's the system we got right now. So stop calling it cheating and get on board.

The funny thing about Walker getting elected would have been to see how quickly he would have gotten Marjorie Taylor Greene pregnant. What is the closest state to GA that still allows abortion?
Funny actually. He'd definitely nail AOC but nothing could entice him to mail those flea bags Talib or Omar

I've been doing my own personal little "anecdotal" post election polling on this Walker/Warnock race....specifically I've been asking Warnock voters if they could tell me which of Biden's successful ongoing policies they expect Warnock to continue to vote for? (FYI Warnock votes 96% with Biden's agenda)

So I just ask 'em if they can tell me what part of Biden's agenda they now expect Rev Ralph to continue to support? Know what? Not one of 'em I've asked can give me a well thought out answer! Not one.

Wonder if any of our well informed Leftists can answer that? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT