ADVERTISEMENT

How did the Russians get that unemployed coal miner

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
or that unemployed auto worker to vote for Trump instead of Hills......? You have one shot at this so make it good.

I can answer it.

Answer:
DEdVwOkWsAAxS_a.jpg:large

Keep frantically searching for justification. You elected a man that has no problem with seeking the help of a foreign state to win election, and he your champion of patriotism and truth. I'm sure someone like that is going to be totally honest about his goals as President too. He digs coal. He respects women. He is swamping the drain...i mean, draining the swamp. #ccj

Russia probably hacked Michigan's paper ballot system.

The idea that Putin really wanted Trump to win is mostly a fantasy in the minds of those ultra-liberals who can't get over the fact that Hillary lost to him, and won't accept the fact that she lost because she ran a poor campaign. But on the other side, the continued deflection and denial that Russia was meddling is just that - deflection and denial by the ultra-Rightists. Somewhere in between is whether Trump or his inner circle conspired with Putin, and we're a long way from knowing that.

The idea that Putin really wanted Trump to win is mostly a fantasy in the minds of those ultra-liberals who can't get over the fact that Hillary lost to him, and won't accept the fact that she lost because she ran a poor campaign. But on the other side, the continued deflection and denial that Russia was meddling is just that - deflection and denial by the ultra-Rightists. Somewhere in between is whether Trump or his inner circle conspired with Putin, and we're a long way from knowing that.
She ran a horrible campaign. Putin wanted Trump to win. Russia meddled. Hillary lost. Mueller will determine if we should impeach.

Reactions: wvu84fan
or that unemployed auto worker to vote for Trump instead of Hills......? You have one shot at this so make it good.

They didn't.......but a snake oil salesman promised them things that he cannot deliver and they fell for it.......;)

They didn't.......but a snake oil salesman promised them things that he cannot deliver and they fell for it.......;)

At least there's a chance for jobs. How are we doing with the double digit increase in free stuff? You like paying for a 100% increase if food stamps? I'm surprised that people like all the free stuff that Obama gave out.

I think Putin is more interested in creating division and hysteria than he is a particular candidate being elected over another. The undermining of our process, the division of our people, is the long game for him.

Reactions: wvu84fan and Popeer
I think Putin is more interested in creating division and hysteria than he is a particular candidate being elected over another. The undermining of our process, the division of our people, is the long game for him.
Exactly.

Agreed, and the left is all over it.

Did you miss what Jr tweeted out yesterday?
LMAO......That's considered collusion? 97.4% of legal scholars disagree with you.......Well...... you do have the likes of Jeffery Toobin on your side.

At least there's a chance for jobs. How are we doing with the double digit increase in free stuff? You like paying for a 100% increase if food stamps? I'm surprised that people like all the free stuff that Obama gave out.

How about get better and more jobs (besides coal) in West Virginia, and maybe people wouldn't "like all those free stuff"........

How about get better and more jobs (besides coal) in West Virginia, and maybe people wouldn't "like all those free stuff"........
People will still chose free stuff and you know it. One good thing for some states, Alabama and Georgia, is that there's been a 50% in food welfare in those states since they have to work for it. You assume that people won't take the easy road, you are wrong about that. There's one way to get better jobs in any state, have a great working climate there.

People will still chose free stuff and you know it. One good thing for some states, Alabama and Georgia, is that there's been a 50% in food welfare in those states since they have to work for it. You assume that people won't take the easy road, you are wrong about that. There's one way to get better jobs in any state, have a great working climate there.

So, then you are saying that people without employment should voluntarily decline their assistance, and then suddenly (after starving) the jobs will come? [laughing]

Do you live in this great state of West Virginia? I do........and I still believe in the work ethic of WVians. Your negative beliefs in MY state are somewhat concerning. I don't share your beliefs that WVians will "always choose handouts". Sorry.

So, then you are saying that people without employment should voluntarily decline their assistance, and then suddenly (after starving) the jobs will come? [laughing]

Do you live in this great state of West Virginia? I do........and I still believe in the work ethic of WVians. Your negative beliefs in MY state are somewhat concerning. I don't share your beliefs that WVians will "always choose handouts". Sorry.
It's that way everywhere not just in wv. Sorry if u thought I only meant wv. It's that way here in Virginia.one of the best things about work requirements is that two states have shown a 50% decrease in welfare applications. Alabama and Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT