ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM How did exiting West Virginia transfers fare at new stops?

Upon cursory examination, with a couple exceptions, I don't see where most of these guys really improved their lot.

Kerry did. He is free of the vile racism from Vic. I'm so glad our program made decisions based upon the talent and impeccable reputation of a local teen to make foundational decisions on running a D1 football program.

It is interesting in the fact that recruiting HS kids is still a massive crap shoot despite all the scouting that is available now. You would assume that a P5 scholarship player would dominate at these lower schools.

It is interesting in the fact that recruiting HS kids is still a massive crap shoot despite all the scouting that is available now. You would assume that a P5 scholarship player would dominate at these lower schools.

Players being overvalued happens more than undervalued. The advent of the internet and big money college athletics means finding that hidden gem like Ernie Davis is infinitely less likely than picking up a bust 5 star.

Kerry did. He is free of the vile racism from Vic. I'm so glad our program made decisions based upon the talent and impeccable reputation of a local teen to make foundational decisions on running a D1 football program.
No doubt! Thank God for teen wisdom! And the heck with the word of a veteran coach who has mentored hundreds of minority players preparing them for life… yeah, that’s the ticket!

I don't really follow them after they leave Morgantown. If I want to know I'll just read a CFE thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT