ADVERTISEMENT

How bout dem Blue Jays!!!

torontoeers

All-American
Nov 20, 2010
Port Perry Ontario
[banana]....for those that saw it, what an emotional drama filled game...and I'd like to apologize for the asshat fans that like to pull a suck and throw trash on the field when things don't go their way...they are apparently the unsilent minority and don't represent my town! Disgraceful....

[banana]....for those that saw it, what an emotional drama filled game...and I'd like to apologize for the asshat fans that like to pull a suck and throw trash on the field when things don't go their way...they are apparently the unsilent minority and don't represent my town! Disgraceful....
Hey Man, I don't watch a lot of baseball unless the Bucs are playing, but since that game was early I started watching it and I was glad I did. The environment up there was electric. Rangers meltdown defensively reminded me of Cueto getting rattled by PNC environment two years ago. I was wondering if you were there. I'll try to catch some of next series.

Hey Man, I don't watch a lot of baseball unless the Bucs are playing, but since that game was early I started watching it and I was glad I did. The environment up there was electric. Rangers meltdown defensively reminded me of Cueto getting rattled by PNC environment two years ago. I was wondering if you were there. I'll try to catch some of next series.
I was not there Euell, but my 2 brothers in law were....and not sure if you caught the moment the camera zeroed in on the fella with the old school gold Pirates hat? The commentator said 'what's this guy doin here?'...he's my father in laws best friend! Big Bucs fan...we all had a good laugh about that...
I felt terrible for Russ when he hit the end of Choo's bat with the ball and was happy to see the 2 hr's to pick him up...
What a game! Bring on the Royals !

7th inning and top of 8th were classic. In my BB top 10 all time.

I was not there Euell, but my 2 brothers in law were....and not sure if you caught the moment the camera zeroed in on the fella with the old school gold Pirates hat? The commentator said 'what's this guy doin here?'...he's my father in laws best friend! Big Bucs fan...we all had a good laugh about that...
I felt terrible for Russ when he hit the end of Choo's bat with the ball and was happy to see the 2 hr's to pick him up...
What a game! Bring on the Royals !
I did see that guy. That is funny.

Nice to see Bautista step up when a critical game is on the line.....unlike our key Pirates guys (Andrew McCutcheon, Starling Marte, Neil Walker, Pedro Alvarez, Greg Polanco) who largely did nothing at all in the last couple weeks of the season and the single playoff game.

Hey Euell, were you pulling for the Cards or Cubs......and will you pull for the Mets or Cubs ?? I was a Cardinals fan this week......of course, they respond by allowing 18 runs in three games......and will be among the bigger Mets fan outside the 5 boroughs this week.

Hey Euell, were you pulling for the Cards or Cubs......and will you pull for the Mets or Cubs ?? I was a Cardinals fan this week......of course, they respond by allowing 18 runs in three games......and will be among the bigger Mets fan outside the 5 boroughs this week.
I was rooting for the Cards and now pulling for the Mets, primarily because of the dude from the Cubs (don't remember his name) taking Kang out for the season in what I still believe was a dirty play.

I was rooting for the Cards and now pulling for the Mets, primarily because of the dude from the Cubs (don't remember his name) taking Kang out for the season in what I still believe was a dirty play.

He's actually my third reason; I myself find it amazingly easy to root against the Cubs because of their two couldn't-find-class-with-a-roadmap big mouths, Arrieta and Maddon.

He's actually my third reason; I myself find it amazingly easy to root against the Cubs because of their two couldn't-find-class-with-a-roadmap big mouths, Arrieta and Maddon.
I don't disagree with you at all.

With the possible exception of Jim Harbaugh and his supporters taking that Green and White torpedo up the arse, is there anything in sports these days quite as satisfying as seeing Jake Arrieta finally get his self-righteous teeth kicked-in ??

With the possible exception of Jim Harbaugh and his supporters taking that Green and White torpedo up the arse, is there anything in sports these days quite as satisfying as seeing Jake Arrieta finally get his self-righteous teeth kicked-in ??
I agree...nope nothing! And....apparently these Blue Jays are now in the fight of their lives...this is why the majority say pitching wins championship's I suppose....KC is our nemesis again...just like 85....Price? Confounds me.....

Other than Johnny Cueto.....who may go down as one of THE most expensive rentals (given what they traded to the Reds) of the decade.....I admit I don't know a lot about the Royals beyond the fact they seem to able to mash. Didn't think anyone could out-mash the Jays, so that's saying something.

As for Price, I don't know what the Jays gave up for him; but perhaps you guys view him the same way I presume Royals fans are viewing Cueto.

He is certainly looking vulnerable these days. All of this after the Bucs couldn't touch him. I felt then as I feel now, that a lot of that was psychological and looking so futile against him the last of the regular season. Mets are looking good.

Blue Jays still have life, and the sanctimonious Cubs......and their even-more-sanctimonious "Nation".....are thankfully DEAD AND BURIED. Just proves the sun CAN rise on an otherwise anonymous Thursday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT