ADVERTISEMENT

IG Horowitz investigating anti-Trump agent Strzok for possible Hatch Act breaches.

Nice. Burner phones in our bureau of highest esteem.

They are suppose to be independent so I'm just going to sit back and just blindly accept that they are impossible of corruption or wrongdoing like any great American patriot would do. I will not question them or their authority.

My biggest issue here is that this cat is supposed to be one of the best counter intel agents in the bureau and this stuff makes him appear wreckless. Is this a side effect of hot strange?
IG has had all of this for months. Hahahaha

Cue “The Ecstacy of Gold” music bed...

FBI needs shutdown and restarted...

this is ridiculous....

are ALL the current FBI officials weasley ?

FBI needs shutdown and restarted...

this is ridiculous....

are ALL the current FBI officials weasley ?

No, several have anonymously complained to the press, all lower level employees. It's the management that's screwed.

Nice. Burner phones in our bureau of highest esteem.

FBI= Federal bureau of insubordination.

If these revelations don't make a mockery of this entire "collusion" flim flam scam...maybe a few conspiracy indictments will.

We need a little sunlight on the meeting in "Andy's office" in august 2016. "Andy" being Andrew McAbe, the Deputy FBI Director...remember Peter Strzok's text...."I want to believe the path you threw out in Andy's office.... That there's no way (Trump) gets elected, but I'm afraid we can't take that risk".

Snowflakes think this means IG is covering their backside. *snicker*

DRH27e1UMAELejw.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT