ADVERTISEMENT

Hoppy Kercheval continuing to be a raging libtard. Has to be related to Moe.

SKYHAWKBALL

All-American
Oct 28, 2005
Pathetic that Gov Justice wants to pander to the vaccination crowd despite data showing that the 18-35 age group has nothing to worry about. The state should just worry about making more of an attempt at pandering to the old people in the state since that is where all the death comes from.

Hoppy K continuing to spout nonsense that data does not back up. Are the vaccines really that “effective”? Funny that he doesn’t mention the death stats from people in that 18-35 range. Also, no mention about how the death rates are significantly high for those who are diabetics and fat. He needs to just fade into obscurity with his Harry Caray tics and movements.

Pathetic that Gov Justice wants to pander to the vaccination crowd despite data showing that the 18-35 age group has nothing to worry about. The state should just worry about making more of an attempt at pandering to the old people in the state since that is where all the death comes from.

Hoppy K continuing to spout nonsense that data does not back up. Are the vaccines really that “effective”? Funny that he doesn’t mention the death stats from people in that 18-35 range. Also, no mention about how the death rates are significantly high for those who are diabetics and fat. He needs to just fade into obscurity with his Harry Caray tics and movements.

The pandemic is extended by unvaccinated people who continue to infect other unvaccinated people. It's not complicated, if you want to get back to normal quicker get the vaccine. Antivaxxers aren't too bright.

I know more people who are sick from the vaccine than the actually disease. Two people who work with my son are in the hospital after taking the vaccine (one hasn't taken a sick day in 19 years)

The pandemic is extended by unvaccinated people who continue to infect other unvaccinated people. It's not complicated, if you want to get back to normal quicker get the vaccine. Antivaxxers aren't too bright.
fine go get your vaccine and let the rest of worry about it.

Reactions: 30CAT
I know more people who are sick from the vaccine than the actually disease. Two people who work with my son are in the hospital after taking the vaccine (one hasn't taken a sick day in 19 years)
Thanks for sharing your feelings.

Antivaxxers aren't too bright.

Anti-vaxxers? Because we exercise our right to choose not to get a vaccine for something we aren't afraid of or threatened by, doesn't mean we're anti-vaccine.

No one is trying to force you not to get one. That would be anti-vaccine. CHOOSING not to get one absolutely is NOT.

I have chosen not to get a flu vaccine. I haven't had the flu in 20 years. I'm not anti-flu vaccine though.

If getting the vaccine gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling, by all means get any vaccine you want. That protects you from those of us who choose not to...Right?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

Want to hear Hoppy Sloppy go off...
ask him on air how can we get libtard Manchin out of office,,,,?..

Want to hear Hoppy Sloppy go off...
ask him on air how can we get libtard Manchin out of office,,,,?..
I’m sure the old bag has meltdowns anytime someone suggests voting the libtards out of office in WV. Talk about someone who has an inflated sense of self-worth. His opinion articles are brutal to try and read.

Reactions: WVU80ate
I’m sure the old bag has meltdowns anytime someone suggests voting the libtards out of office in WV. Talk about someone who has an inflated sense of self-worth. His opinion articles are brutal to try and read.

Agreed and it's cringe when he brings that fat ass Chris Stirewalt on. Stirewalt thinks he's an expert on everything but whose track record of being wrong is with the likes Fauci and pedocoop

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT