ADVERTISEMENT

Hope the ncaa can dig up enough undisputable evidence to hammer the biggest cheater.

Just hope enough undisputable evidence is actually revealed.
That's good enough for me.
I would love nothing more in this world to see that piece of garbage Self get what that POS deserves. I have several reasons, one of them being that I firmly believe he will be the Philip former of college basketball and blow the whistle on anyone and everyone. He has already been caught red-handed on this deal and even called out Coach K, who conveniently retires, when they were both trying to buy Zion.

However the article states that the NCAA could be embarrassed. There is literally nothing in this world that could embarrass the NCAA. Penn State slap on the wrist, UNC who punishes their girls athletics for decade long academic fraud (and oh by the way played against Kansas in the NC which you have to love that irony), The unsustainable model of the NIL in which every program in the country knows that you have to buy the players now, and now level 1 violations while Louisville and OK St watched from home?????

Seriously, think about it… This has been going on for several years this investigation has been painfully slow just like all other investigations. Kansas won a national championship because of this and would have won another one in 2020. They have one countless big 12 titles and the NCAA will not do anything about it.

i’m not a creative person, I literally can’t think of anything the NCAA could possibly do that would be embarrassing and not status quo from the historical DMV type the performance. This is why I hope the SEC breaks away in forms their own league and other follow suit….and this is why I hope one day that we leave the NCAA because it’s complete and utter trash.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT