ADVERTISEMENT

Holgs

I can't see Holgorsen going there. Had he won 9 games this season after 10 last year then he'd have been a candidate for a few jobs. I'm sure he'd have been talking to some SEC schools given all those openings.

They have the coach at AZ listed. I am sure he's trying.

This silly season for coaches is just upping the market. The more turnover, the higher the salaries.

Reactions: wvjeff
It's basketball season. Leave your Holgs hatred threads until next season.

One of the dumbest posts seen for a while. Really demonstrates that WVU truly has some 'fans' who know absolutely aboutt the sports they comment on so often.

Very true and it's obvious that many of them are "trolls". Some even have multiple screen names and post to themselves. Kinda reminds me of the Republican Party's use of "bots" and fake websites.

Reactions: Major Applewhite
Very true and it's obvious that many of them are "trolls". Some even have multiple screen names and post to themselves. Kinda reminds me of the Republican Party's use of "bots" and fake websites.
Rootmaster is one
Charleston Mountie
GregJacobs
ColoradoMountaineer.
Maybe a few more. They are have the same message. DH sucks, Big XII sucks, and how much better the ACC is.

Reactions: DoogEER
Yep please Dana go and lose this recruiting class. Idiots
You won't find out how good this recruiting class is for a couple of years. Wvu has placed more players in the NFL than any other big 12 school except for Oklahoma since big 12 memebership. Wvu has never finished higher than 3rd. If this class is as good as advertised don't expect coach clueless to maximize its potential.

One of the dumbest posts seen for a while. Really demonstrates that WVU truly has some 'fans' who know absolutely aboutt the sports they comment on so often.
What exactly is your problem? The guy has been here 7 years and the best he has given us with teams that he recruited is a bunch of crappy bowl games. The heart of Dallas bowl is one the worst if not the worst bowl game in the Big 12 bowl line up. We are currently and underdog in vegas to a 6-6 pac 12 team that is only in this bowl because the Big 10 did'nt have enough eligible bowl teams. The fact that other bowls passed us over and that we are and underdog in vegas shows what little respect the wvu football program has these days.

The fact that nobody knows you on the Texas rival site speaks volumes to your troll credentials.

Thing is that no one wants you on here.
Time to close up your accounts and create new ones and come back better next time.
They have been compromised. Everyone knows you are a PItt fan masquerading as a WVU fan.

Thing is that no one wants you on here.
Time to close up your accounts and create new ones and come back better next time.
They have been compromised. Everyone knows you are a PItt fan masquerading as a WVU fan.
I don't know any Pltt fans just like no one knows you on The Texas Rivals site.

Poor PItt fans.....
With the poor emphasized.
Nothing wrong with Western PA. A great part of the county to be from. I guess the people who made it that way end up in State College to attend Penn State or they attend school out of state. PItt fans for sure represent the people left behind. Very Yinzer in their behavior.
Before West Virginia entered the Big XII I always saw Pitt as the big brother and WVU as the little brother. After entering the Big XII WVU is for sure the big brother. Especially how your fanbase hangs onto WVU like a 17 year girl losing her first love.
PItt has an amazing history and shouldn't be so insecure but for whatever reason their rivalry with West Virginia makes them feel important. I guess after what Penn State did to your university in the 90's PItt will never recover.
Hopefully UNC and UVA don't decide to bolt because if that happens I can say for certain the Big XII will not bring you into this conference because West Virginia already controls Pittsburgh and Western PA. No need for the little brother.

If Holgorsen did happen to coach at Oregon and he coached like he did at wvu then in a couple years he would be known as

Donald+Duck+Wallpapers+1.jpg

You won't find out how good this recruiting class is for a couple of years. Wvu has placed more players in the NFL than any other big 12 school except for Oklahoma since big 12 memebership. Wvu has never finished higher than 3rd. If this class is as good as advertised don't expect coach clueless to maximize its potential.
I had this argument with you before. I believe it is Dana's system that put some if these players in the NFL.

Go home Pitt boy

colorado...you just don't get it. unless you accept the woe is me, middle of the pack, there is nothing better for WV mentality, then the DH fan boys will start with the juvenile troll comments. Apparently you have to worship at the altar of the flag football king to be accepted by these folks. Myself, I notice where WVU football ended the season with zero votes in either the coaches poll or the ap poll and are now underdogs against a 6-6 team in the who cares Texas bowl lol. Kinda of like yelling, "yeah we are number 47!"

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
colorado...you just don't get it. unless you accept the woe is me, middle of the pack, there is nothing better for WV mentality, then the DH fan boys will start with the juvenile troll comments. Apparently you have to worship at the altar of the flag football king to be accepted by these folks. Myself, I notice where WVU football ended the season with zero votes in either the coaches poll or the ap poll and are now underdogs against a 6-6 team in the who cares Texas bowl lol. Kinda of like yelling, "yeah we are number 47!"

Quit talking to yourself weirdo

Sporting News predicting he could be a candidate for the Oregon job........http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...sumlin-lane-kiffin/1nb0ysjj46tkz1fzhx9ydjohwz
If that's the case, I like a few folks on their Oregon list to replace Dana...in order of preference:
1-Sumlin
2-Kiffin
3-Harsin
...and a few of my own, but sticking to what the Sporting News has in the article those would be my three.

If he leave he leaves...Mountaineer football will live on with or without Dana.

If that's the case, I like a few folks on their Oregon list to replace Dana...in order of preference:
1-Sumlin
2-Kiffin
3-Harsin
...and a few of my own, but sticking to what the Sporting News has in the article those would be my three.

If he leave he leaves...Mountaineer football will live on with or without Dana.

That list was more of a wish list.

As the actual Oregon HC candidates are Leavitt, Sumlin and Cristobal the OC.
After that the candidates are Mike Leach and Justin Wilcox

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ad...d-coach-hot-board-willie-taggart-replacements

I'm not sure what expectations some of you people have on here, but we have a top20 recruiting class coming in and will get better! We do not want to switch coaching staffs! Who do you think we are going to get that will win more games? College football is 99% recruiting! It's not rocket science that year in and year out top programs competing for a NC have top 10 recruiting classes! You could put almost any division 1 coach at Bama with the 5 star players they are loaded with and they will win a lot of games!

Maybe somebody could maybe they couldn't but we are competitive and improving! You could bring Dabo in here and if the recruiting stays the same you will have the same results!

ADVERTISEMENT