ADVERTISEMENT

Holgs supporters resent any successful WVU sport

ec9d37ca64a521017163c11b089657ff.jpg

Interesting......we have Keaton defending Holgerson, but in another thread blasting Huggs he's silent? Hmm......:popcorn:

it’s dana and them against the world
Why would any mountaineer fan make such an asinine statement? Even if I supported Dana, there is no correlation to not supporting success in other sports. As an alumni, I want WVU to do well in all athletic and academic endeavors. I believe true mountaineer fans feel the same way.

Why would any mountaineer fan make such an asinine statement? Even if I supported Dana, there is no correlation to not supporting success in other sports. As an alumni, I want WVU to do well in all athletic and academic endeavors. I believe true mountaineer fans feel the same way.

Nope, you just are not observant.. Holgs most fanatic supporters resent Huggins. Is what it is. I don't make this stuff up

Because he's a bleeding imbecile. That's why.

Because he's a bleeding imbecile. That's why.

struck a nerve with this chump.

football is in shambles. half the fans support the program. the other half only have fanatical support for dana and vitriolic contempt for the football program's supporters

How is football is shambles?

We have had 2 10 Win seasons under the current coach and average 7 wins a season

Our average wins per season since 1980? 7 wins

Reactions: burg_eer
How is football is shambles?

We have had 2 10 Win seasons under the current coach and average 7 wins a season

Our average wins per season since 1980? 7 wins

you can't say it's the jimmies and joes that win or lose, while moaning how hard it is to recruit to morgantown, as you do in defense of holgs in one breath and give him credit for the 10 win season with Stews players in another breath. nope, you can't have 2 sides of the same argument.

football is in shambles. we average 7 wins in a weak conference. most fans want holgs gone now. the rest are willing to give him one more year. i predict you and boog-eer will be among the few to buy tickets for low level games in 2018. although, i have my doubts that boog-eer can afford tickets

I suspect that every message board has at least one resident idiot.

I suspect that every message board has at least one resident idiot.

booger, i get you're furious over perceived attacks on holgs, but is there something else you want to add to the board?

or are you going to be yet another vitriolic board sentry, fiercely guarding holgs' internet reputation

booger, i get you're furious over perceived attacks on holgs, but is there something else you want to add to the board?

or are you going to be yet another vitriolic board sentry, fiercely guarding holgs' internet reputation

I've yet to make a declaration in support of or against Holgorsen. All I have done is provide statistical facts. If you weren't intellectually bankrupt, and had an ounce of reading comprehension inside you, you would have realized that already.

I've yet to make a declaration in support of or against Holgorsen. All I have done is provide statistical facts. If you weren't intellectually bankrupt, and had an ounce of reading comprehension inside you, you would have realized that already.

well, there you have it. hope you enjoy the roll you're staking out here as a nasty, insolent attack dog. dime a dozen

well, there you have it. hope you enjoy the roll you're staking out here as a nasty, insolent attack dog. dime a dozen

Says the guy who claimed I'm too poor to buy a ticket to a football game and then referred to me as "booger". Oh the irony. You are no match for me. Leave me alone and I will stop pounding on you like a cheap set of bongo drums.

Says the guy who claimed I'm too poor to buy a ticket to a football game and then referred to me as "booger". Oh the irony. You are no match for me. Leave me alone and I will stop pounding on you like a cheap set of bongo drums.

ok booger, let's say you won :)

ADVERTISEMENT