ADVERTISEMENT

Holgs screwed you as we all said he would;

Stepping Stone U.

Michigan used them as a feeder school for the last decade, as well as sending a few rejects back to Morgantown.

Pretty much the equivalent of the Tidewater Tides, a AAA affiliate, if you will.

Stepping Stone U.

Michigan used them as a feeder school for the last decade, as well as sending a few rejects back to Morgantown.

Pretty much the equivalent of the Tidewater Tides, a AAA affiliate, if you will.
They always tell us how much better they are than us because they're a P-5 and we're a G-5....then their Head Football coach dumps them for a G-5 job! Seems curious!

Reactions: Marine03
So tell us about Doc Holiday? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Spain was once a world power.....let's play and settle it on the field!
Doc says no thanks. He likes those tough wins against I-AA teams,and Conf USA bottom feeders too much. I mean Doc is what 0-3 against WVU, with a couple of beat downs? Doc needs to worry about Ohio U not WVU

Doc says no thanks. He likes those tough wins against I-AA teams,and Conf USA bottom feeders too much. I mean Doc is what 0-3 against WVU, with a couple of beat downs? Doc needs to worry about Ohio U not WVU
Some truth to that, 2019 OU is much better team than WVU 2019 will be!

the deal with NB was done way before most folks know.....had holgs not left he would have been shown the door....and THAT'S why his houston sugar daddy got him....and you can take that to the bank
....you boys should have brought back the Rich and Rita show! Now that was some world class entertainment!

Spain was once a world power.....let's play and settle it on the field!

Given Marshall's success (or should I say lack of it) against P-5's and especially WVU, I think it would be better if you just stay in your lane instead of begging for another beating. This years Marshall schedule which has zero p-5's on it should a model for all future Herd schedules.

Given Marshall's success (or should I say lack of it) against P-5's and especially WVU, I think it would be better if you just stay in your lane instead of begging for another beating. This years Marshall schedule which has zero p-5's on it should a model for all future Herd schedules.

Who needs a run of the mill P5 when you have Boise State on the road

Who needs a run of the mill P5 when you have Boise State on the road

You do if you ever want a shot at the Access Bowl...........Marshall could go 12-0 with this years schedule and still not be considered for it.

You do if you ever want a shot at the Access Bowl...........Marshall could go 12-0 with this years schedule and still not be considered for it.

False, they were being considered for it the first year it came out and would’ve got the bid had it not been for a choke job in the season finale

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT