ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Holgorsen's Take: Iowa State Postgame

Thank you Coach Obvious for reiterating what we already know. It's seems to be a ongoing theme every season. Bad losses then the Holgrosen narrative, "there's a problem", "I'll fix it", "maintained continuity" and "all three sides" blah blah blah.

You know you f’d up royally when you go from the COY watch list to the hot seat in 1 game. Normally I would defend Dana against the bipolar nature of all this....but he needs to own this shit and fix it.

You know you f’d up royally when you go from the COY watch list to the hot seat in 1 game. Normally I would defend Dana against the bipolar nature of all this....but he needs to own this shit and fix it.

I was expecting more from this team then what has been done so far this season. I don't mean I expected a undefeated CFP kind of season but I expected a Mountaineer team that was destined for the big XII Championship game.

The uninspired play from the team, poor tackling, lack of discipline, physical and mental softness. I really didn't think that was going to be a issue this season.

I normally try and find the positives and support Holgrosen but at what point do I say I have had enough. 8 years in and we are still having the same problems.

I hope they can turn it around and finish strong the season is not a over yet.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I've been a Holgerson supporter the whole time, but no doubt he is on my hot seat right now. We dont seem to ever truly shake the undisciplined play under Holgs. I definitely see Spavital as a huge liability, but he's who Holgs hired and trusted to call the plays so its not just on Spav. Last year the play calling was elementary and this season is no better. Lack of intensity all around. Gibson is on my hot seat as well. He's had long enough and plenty of talent to work with. Time for changes I do believe.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Spav can’t make the offense great without Leddie Brown and Sinkfield hurt. Nobody can run much with FCS level RBs like McCoy and Pettaway running behind a all out of state leftover offensive line. The best offensive line in WV is down in Spring Valley and Huntington High.

We need Leddie Brown and Sinkfield healthy and running the ball. The other 2 McCoy and Pettaway are low level FCS.

Spav can’t make the offense great without Leddie Brown and Sinkfield hurt. Nobody can run much with FCS level RBs like McCoy and Pettaway running behind a all out of state leftover offensive line. The best offensive line in WV is down in Spring Valley and Huntington High.

We need Leddie Brown and Sinkfield healthy and running the ball. The other 2 McCoy and Pettaway are low level FCS.

McKoy is averaging 6 yards a carry this season.....

He averaged 6 yards a carry Saturday night. 5.5 yards/carry for his career here at WVU.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4039234/kennedy-mckoy

I get that being completely wrong all the time is kind of your act now for years, but life is too short for you to constantly be a jackass............ natural selection is on your tail.

Last edited:
And Shane doesn’t care.....he continues to rake in that fat Big12 paycheck.....

All 4 RBs were healthy and cleared to play last Saturday.

Please, just STFU if you don't know what you're talking about. You obviously don't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT