ADVERTISEMENT

Holgorsen's post game comment...

TruWVblu

All-American
Jun 1, 2001
I have remained fairly quiet over the first part of this season, as I like any other WVU fan should have been hoping for our head coach to turn things around and be successful. While I am not as confident as I was a couple of weeks ago, I am still hopeful as I want the best for WV. With that said, the comments I heard Holgorsen make after the game concern me. He said, We are not ready to win Big 12 games. That brings us to two very important questions. 1. When will we be ready to win games in our own conference? 2. Who's fault is it that we are not ready to win conference games?

Please quit being a hater.

DH is our coach and he represents our school...why you feel comfortable (suddenly) trashing him is beyond my imagination.

First of all, I was just commenting on his comments. So are you telling me that if we have anything other than positive comments about our coach, we are trashing him? I hope he is not as thin skinned as you are.

Tru... ....Orlaco isn't a name... ...it's a place. Enjoy your visit.

Think DH is Right...the performance of his team against OU and now Okie State....shows they aren't ready to win a conference game, but that is on his shoulders along with theirs....I support the Team, I hope they can turn this around. I'll be watching them and cheering for them again this week versu Baylor.

He also said that the Defense didn't play well enough to win. I hope he gets booed off the field next game. He's not a Head Coach. I wouldn't wish him upon the Pitt football program.

I avoided message boards until just now, but if this team isn't ready to win 4 years after he's gotten here then when are we going to be ready?

If he said the defense didn't play good enough to win, he is full of shit. The only reason we didn't get run out of the stadium by a very average team was because the defense repeatedly bailed out his QB who looked terrified the entire first half.

And I would never call myself a Mountie for anything.

Mounties wear hats and ride horses in Canada.

Reactions: CouchOnFire
And I would never call myself a Mountie for anything.

Mounties wear hats and ride horses in Canada.
dudley_doright.jpg

He also said that the Defense didn't play well enough to win. I hope he gets booed off the field next game. He's not a Head Coach. I wouldn't wish him upon the Pitt football program.
Isn't this the same BS that BS got bashed for? "We scored three points on offense then the defense should have held the opponent to a safety????" If we win the game it's all the offense starting to come together. If we lose it's the defense letting the offense down. Face it Dana isn't any better equipped to lead us to victory than Bill Stewart was. And the longer he stays in front of a mic the more his ramblings start to resemble that of Stewart.

"We are not ready to win B12 games" is nothing more than a rallying cry..coachspeak...intended to be heard as an admission that the team needs to get their shit together.

Reactions: wvpaper
"We are not ready to win B12 games" is nothing more than a rallying cry..coachspeak...intended to be heard as an admission that the team needs to get their shit together.

Actually, it's loser speak. Who cares. Dana has run his course.

I have remained fairly quiet over the first part of this season, as I like any other WVU fan should have been hoping for our head coach to turn things around and be successful. While I am not as confident as I was a couple of weeks ago, I am still hopeful as I want the best for WV. With that said, the comments I heard Holgorsen make after the game concern me. He said, We are not ready to win Big 12 games. That brings us to two very important questions. 1. When will we be ready to win games in our own conference? 2. Who's fault is it that we are not ready to win conference games?

Holgs said that he will be ready to win in the Big 12 as soon as WV is ready to pay him like a Big 12 coach. Can you believe he made such a comment? How much does he want? Let's see can we come up with it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT