ADVERTISEMENT

🔥🔥BREAKING🔥🔥 Holgorsen Statement on Russell Haughton-James

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Here is Dana Holgorsen's statement through SID Mike Montoro on the arrest of offensive lineman Russell Haughton-James:

"I have been made aware of the situation. I am gathering the facts at this time and will continue to monitor. I have no further comment at this time."

Montoro says like any student, "Haughton-James is subject to disciplinary actions under the Student Conduct Code."

Haughton-James was arrested for burglary.

Here is Dana Holgorsen's statement through SID Mike Montoro on the arrest of offensive lineman Russell Haughton-James:

"I have been made aware of the situation. I am gathering the facts at this time and will continue to monitor. I have no further comment at this time."

Montoro says like any student, "Haughton-James is subject to disciplinary actions under the Student Conduct Code."

What are these young men thinking-obviously not! On campus or off? And a senior no less...

I don't think anything is getting overlooked...I'm just sayin' these kids get talked to about his stuff all the time by the coaches I would think. I guess some think they can get away with stuff...lets just wait for the facts to play out..hope he wasn't hiding behind a lawn chair or something.o_O [WVU]

I don't think anything is getting overlooked...I'm just sayin' these kids get talked to about his stuff all the time by the coaches I would think. I guess some think they can get away with stuff...lets just wait for the facts to play out..hope he wasn't hiding behind a lawn chair or something.o_O [WVU]
At 6'5 and 300 lbs, you can probably overlook cat burglar also. With the opportunity given them, they just need to stay away from exposure to these kinds of things.

Caridi just said that he took some things from an apartment. He said that they were his and his ex-girlfriend said that they were hers. I believe that this followed a recent break-up.

Yeah that's the story. He was getting some things from his exs apartment after a breakup. And apparently she called the cops. Was it his? Was it hers? Was it even necessary to press charges? Sounds like a spiteful ex to me.
I'd be shocked if he ever sees a courtroom on this charge.

ADVERTISEMENT