ADVERTISEMENT

Holgorsen Quote

Did he say he will return to offensive coordinator???? Spav sucks and Grier is most overatted QB in school history. Grier is no Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss

Did he say he will return to offensive coordinator???? Spav sucks and Grier is most overatted QB in school history. Grier is no Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss
If you are going to incessantly use the word overrated you should at least learn how to spell it. WV Pride 304 is no Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck, or James Fenimore Cooper.

Holgs definitely said in his pc that the playcalling was terrible and definitely said the O wasnt prepared. He did everything except throw Spav under the bus. Spav will be a glorified QB coach the rest of the year and then be let go. He's the worst OC since Mullens and I have a feeling even Mullens had a clue on how to beat the blitz.

Nor is he a Skylar Howard until he wins ten games.

Grier’s 2 years here will be forgotten quick. Most overhyped player in school history. He’s a poor mans Geno Smith with less talent.

Reactions: eersfan51
I think Dana has coached worse than yesterday. Must have forgotten the Bowl against Utah. I’ll stop there but he has called worse. And will again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT