ADVERTISEMENT

Holgorsen Is A Choker Who Can't Win A Big Game

Really? Does your bold and brave decision 'not to accept mediocrity' have any impact whatsoever on whether the football program is mediocre, over-achieves, or under-achieves?
If, on here, I boldly proclaim my decision not to accept mediocrity, will it have any impact on this program?

The pissbabies that complain on here- if they truly are bold and brave enough not to accept mediocrity - should do one thing: donate to the MAC and quit crying. You can designate what you'd prefer your donation to be used for. Otherwise, proclaiming your decision that you demand excellence on a message board makes you nothing. No different than anyone.

My decision is that I am going to support the football program and our coach, root for them by going to the games I can go to, make whatever donation I can to the MAC and enjoy Mountaineer football.

Posting negative and derogatory things on the internet about Dana Holgorsen, WVU Football and our School as each of you pissbabies continue to do -- if anything-- HURTS WVU football. A recruit or a recruit's parents can read it. Maybe none of them care. But, certainly it does not HELP WVU football.
A true fan wants to HELP WVU Football. Does constantly complaining about Holgorsen and wanting a new coach do anything, one iota of good? If anything, it could turn off a recruit's family who might stumble across this message board.
Otherwise, it does zero good. The AD and the Board will decide what they decide. You. still. don't. get. it.
Blah Blah Blah, Lame response most recruits have better things to due then hang out on messages boards with the likes of us. The criticism or praise that goes on here is the same as any other University. If you actually believe the garbage you just wrote then you are as naive as they come.

Blah Blah Blah, Lame response most recruits have better things to due then hang out on messages boards with the likes of us. The criticism or praise that goes on here is the same as any other University. If you actually believe the garbage you just wrote then you are as naive as they come.

Learn the difference between due and do and then and than.

[winking]

I have already said that we should have put up more points.

Now explain to me why you put all the blame on the offense. I already know the answer but I want you to say it.
To be fair the defense did not play well. After one week we are 91st in total defense and 84th in points allowed. This is not good, no buts about it. Its just 592 yards is a good performance. When yards don't translate into points its inefficient. This has been the issue on offense for years. I guarantee we will put up allot of yards this week but, I doubt the amount of points scored will be a good yards/points ratio. This is one of the biggest reason's why we haven't won a big game in almost 3 years. If this doesn't change we are always going to be on the short end of it. Losing to teams like Oklahoma is frustrating but they are Blue Bloods. Teams like K State, Va tech, Tcu and Okie state are not. If were going to take the next step we have to separate from these types of programs and we haven't. There is nothing that I have seen in the last seven years that makes me believe we will. I don't mind debating this with people like you. I give you credit at least you keep to the topic. Unlike some around here.

Really? Does your bold and brave decision 'not to accept mediocrity' have any impact whatsoever on whether the football program is mediocre, over-achieves, or under-achieves?
If, on here, I boldly proclaim my decision not to accept mediocrity, will it have any impact on this program?

The pissbabies that complain on here- if they truly are bold and brave enough not to accept mediocrity - should do one thing: donate to the MAC and quit crying. You can designate what you'd prefer your donation to be used for. Otherwise, proclaiming your decision that you demand excellence on a message board makes you nothing. No different than anyone.

My decision is that I am going to support the football program and our coach, root for them by going to the games I can go to, make whatever donation I can to the MAC and enjoy Mountaineer football.

Posting negative and derogatory things on the internet about Dana Holgorsen, WVU Football and our School as each of you pissbabies continue to do -- if anything-- HURTS WVU football. A recruit or a recruit's parents can read it. Maybe none of them care. But, certainly it does not HELP WVU football.
A true fan wants to HELP WVU Football. Does constantly complaining about Holgorsen and wanting a new coach do anything, one iota of good? If anything, it could turn off a recruit's family who might stumble across this message board. Otherwise, it does zero good. The AD and the Board will decide what they decide. You. still. don't. get. it.
Nonsense

I know who Chad Johnston is and I had four semesters of calculus. Anything else you care to challenge me on? Mr. allot.

[roll]
Lmao on this one. Just the fact that you're a whiny Liberal is proof that you are challenged.
592 yards and 24 points is inefficient. This has to do with numbers.
Stock Market reaching all time highs. This has to do with numbers. Thanks Trump
Unemployment dropping has to do with numbers. Thanks Trump.
I know statistical facts are not the Strong point of whiny Liberals like yourself.
You should take down that picture of not to bright. We already know you're an elitist Liberal snob. Nobody seems to like what you have to say.

• WHINING+LIBERALS.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair the defense did not play well. After one week we are 91st in total defense and 84th in points allowed. This is not good, no buts about it. Its just 592 yards is a good performance. When yards don't translate into points its inefficient. This has been the issue on offense for years. I guarantee we will put up allot of yards this week but, I doubt the amount of points scored will be a good yards/points ratio. This is one of the biggest reason's why we haven't won a big game in almost 3 years. If this doesn't change we are always going to be on the short end of it. Losing to teams like Oklahoma is frustrating but they are Blue Bloods. Teams like K State, Va tech, Tcu and Okie state are not. If were going to take the next step we have to separate from these types of programs and we haven't. There is nothing that I have seen in the last seven years that makes me believe we will. I don't mind debating this with people like you. I give you credit at least you keep to the topic. Unlike some around here.
Very good post, Spooky. Well-observed and fair analysis in that one.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
Holgs may be a choker but I can tell you that he didn't choke on the VT game. He may have choked on his paycheck ($75,000) for that week as he toted it to the bank. Heck, he probably owns the bank by now but, Holgs choke on a game? Never!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT