ADVERTISEMENT

Holgorsen Is A Choker Who Can't Win A Big Game

The 1st day I spent in a wvu class room is one more than you did. Don't give out advice about grammar until you figure out what reading comprehension is. When was the last time wvu won a big game under the clown holgorsen. That is the subject. That is the subject of the thread not the particulars of grammatical english.

Grammatical English? There is no such thing. There is the English language which we speak. There is grammar; which some of us understand (not to point any fingers my intellectually challenged friend).

No offense, but you really do sound like a 12-year old by your posts.

Grammatical English? There is no such thing. There is the English language which we speak. There is grammar; which some of us understand (not to point any fingers my intellectually challenged friend).

No offense, but you really do sound like a 12-year old by your posts.
The fact that you can't answer a simple question like when is Dana gonna win a big game makes me think you have the reading comprehension skills of a 2 year old. Maybe you should request to see Dana's play book. Who knows maybe some of the baffling play calls have to do with poor grammar. Maybe his assistants can't understand what the play is do to grammar. That's it you've found the missing link.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The fact that you can't answer a simple question like when is Dana gonna win a big game makes me think you have the reading comprehension skills of a 2 year old. Maybe you should request to see Dana's play book. Who knows maybe some of the baffling play calls have to do with poor grammar. Maybe his assistants can't understand what the play is do to grammar. That's it you've found the missing link.

Do to? It's due to.

Keep posting and embarrassing yourself.

Wow thats deep pratt. Dana just got his a$$ handed to him by a 2nd year coach. It should't be that surprising when was the last time Dana won a big game? 7 years in and the only bowl game he's won with a team he recruited is the cactus bowl. After all this the best you can come up with is the lame miserable life line? Back when Stewart was coach you spent your time calling everyone a ****** who criticized him. You showed back then you knew nothing about football and all these years later you still know nothing. You're just the quintessenttial homer yes man.

No disrespect to the poster, but Fuente is not your average 2nd year coach.

No disrespect to the poster, but Fuente is not your average 2nd year coach.
You have to understand, these guys will find anyway to put Dana and the program down. They hated Oliver Luck and the way he ran things.

They even found a way to complain about a 10 win season.

You have to understand, these guys will find anyway to put Dana and the program down. They hated Oliver Luck and the way he ran things.

Wvu 21st in yards gained after 1 week. Wvu 92nd in points scored after 1 week. In fairness teams like Colorado state, Umass, Oregon state, Hawaii have played more than one game so the stats are skewed in their favor. A greater than 4 to 1 ratio in yards gained to points scored is atrocious. People may complain about 10 win seasons like you say but they also make excuses for inefficiency.

Why only complain about the offense not putting up points? Where are your complaints on the defense giving up 31 points and 469 yards? How about the fact that the special teams gave is horrible field position all night only getting a lousy -3 return yards while surrendering 100.

Why do you only chose to blame the offense?

He probably also understands the meaning of the word efficiency. He also understands that there are those that will constantly deflect blame away from Holgorsen. Like yourself for instance.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
A big games? The word "a" is singular. The letter "s" on the end of games makes it plural. This is improper. You obviously didn't go to WVU. You went to some inferior school like sPitt or Marshall.
Well when was the last time Holgorsen won a big game? You are not a wvu fan. Anyone who dismisses the fact that this nimrod can't win a big game doesn't put the program 1st. It should be common sense but not to a whiny Liberal like you. You're just miserable because Trump has done more in 9 months then Obama did in 8 years. I'm sure you're complaining about lower unemployment, Record stock market closures and strong american leadership. I know none of this has anything to do with football but neither does grammar you elitist Liberal Snob.
  • maxresdefault.jpg

He probably also understands the meaning of the word efficiency. He also understands that there are those that will constantly deflect blame away from Holgorsen. Like yourself for instance.
I would say the offense was more efficient than the defense and special teams.

Not at all trying to deflect blame from Dana, after all he is the head coach. I am saying had the defense and special teams had done their jobs the 24 points out up would have been enough.

Well we know its not Dana. The best he could do with a team he recruited is beat a 6-6 pac 12 team in a lousy bowl game. You have told us how much RR sucked as a coach but the teams he recruited beat and Sec and Big 12 champion. Come back and talk when Dana accomplishs that.
This post proves this person doesn't understand college football. Only knows how to read a score and judge on a win or loss.

Dana had to build a P5 program from a G5 program while being a first time head anything and is improving every year.

RR had to play a G5 schedule and have 30 days to prepare for a P5 team playing one game. He never beat Miami. Hell he barely managed to get over the friggin Maryland hump. Anyone remember the embarrassing bowl losses to the vaunted Virginia and Maryland programs? He did manage to beat VT. And he did manage to win a league championship after the conference was even less powerful.

You have no clue. Your group of people who all circle jerk each other on here have no clue (spooky and colorado)

The best part is how convinced you guys are that you understand what is going on but to the rest of us you are actually ignorant.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
This post proves this person doesn't understand college football. Only knows how to read a score and judge on a win or loss.

Dana had to build a P5 program from a G5 program while being a first time head anything and is improving every year.

RR had to play a G5 schedule and have 30 days to prepare for a P5 team playing one game. He never beat Miami. Hell he barely managed to get over the friggin Maryland hump. Anyone remember the embarrassing bowl losses to the vaunted Virginia and Maryland programs? He did manage to beat VT. And he did manage to win a league championship after the conference was even less powerful.

You have no clue. Your group of people who all circle jerk each other on here have no clue (spooky and colorado)

The best part is how convinced you guys are that you understand what is going on but to the rest of us you are actually ignorant.
You are the biggest idiot on here. Explain to us why Dana hasn't beaten a ranked team in almost 3 years? Explain to us why he can't beat a 2nd year coach at a program on the same level as Wvu. If the wvu teams of 2005-2007 were as inferior as you think then why were they able to beat and Sec and Big 12 champion. Why is Dana's best bowl win with a team that he didn't recruit? Wvu has put more players in the nfl than any other program except Oklahoma since Big 12 membership but has never finished higher than 3rd. The big 12 is a complete joke there is a reason it has been historically referred to as the big 2 but a moron like yourself probably can't figure out why.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
I would say the offense was more efficient than the defense and special teams.

Not at all trying to deflect blame from Dana, after all he is the head coach. I am saying had the defense and special teams had done their jobs the 24 points out up would have been enough.
24 points on 592 yards is terrible when are you going to admit that?

As soon as you admit why you blame the offense.

The loss was a total team effort, but you somehow only want to lay blame on the offense. Yes they should have scored more than 24, but the defense should have not given up 31 and almost 500 yards to a QB in his first collegiate start.

24 points on 592 yards is terrible when are you going to admit that?

I know this is too difficult for you to understand, but I'll post it anyway.

Here are the field positions where we started drives. 25, 25, 25, 20, 10, 14, 3, 25, end of half, 25, 25, 21, 25, 27, 26, 25 and 20.

One of those drives ended at VT 22 yard line with an interception and obviously, the last drive ended as time ran out and we were on VT's 15 yard line.

We were also penalized 9 times for 81 yards compared to their 5 penalties for 34 yards.

Here are the field positions where we started drives. 25, 25, 25, 20, 10, 14, 3, 25, end of half, 25, 25, 21, 25, 27, 26, 25 and 20.

One of those drives ended at VT 22 yard line with an interception and obviously, the last drive ended as time ran out and we were on VT's 15 yard line.

We were also penalized 9 times for 81 yards compared to their 5 penalties for 34 yards.
Its called inefficiency. 592 yards and 24 points is extremely inefficient. The starting field position is meaningless. 592 yards is almost the length of 6 football fields. In theory you should have a minimum of 42 points if you started on the 1 yard line. You have pointed out that none of the drives started on the 1 yard line. Turnovers and penalties contribute to inefficiency. Wvu is 21st in total yards after 1 week but 92nd in points scored. That's highly inefficient. Stick to English its obvious math isn't your thing.

51PD60YQTEL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg

You are a whiny crybaby. You resorts to insults when people blow holes in your logic. I schooled you. Its obvious you suck at math because you can't explain how 24 points on 592 yards is efficient.

You are the one on here whining about Dana. Only you and a few trolls, make that a few other trolls, are the ones whining. You can't school anyone. You are the idiot who said starting field position is meaningless. You have no f'ucking clue about football. Ten more seconds on the clock and we put 7 more points on the board.

You are the one on here whining about Dana. Only you and a few trolls, make that a few other trolls, are the ones whining. You can't school anyone. You are the idiot who said starting field position is meaningless. You have no f'ucking clue about football. Ten more seconds on the clock and we put 7 more points on the board.
Wvu had 60 minutes. Im sure allot of teams would have loved to have 10 more seconds. If you gain 592 yards you should have more than 24 points regardless of the field position. What does your whiny Liberal a$$ not understand about that statement?

You're a pathetic Liberal who obviously is Mathematically challenged. Why don't you care to explain why you didn't know who chad Johnston was

I know who Chad Johnston is and I had four semesters of calculus. Anything else you care to challenge me on? Mr. allot.

[roll]

Not being able to rationalize that 592 yards and 24 points is a terrible ratio is dumb in itself. The 10 second comment was pretty stupid as well. Im sure allot of teams wished they had 10 more seconds. You get 60 minutes to begin with right?
I have already said that we should have put up more points.

Now explain to me why you put all the blame on the offense. I already know the answer but I want you to say it.

Well since you said that we would beat Va Tech its pretty clear you dont have a F'ing clue. Anyone with common sense knew they would win. Holgorsen hasn't won a big game in close to 3 years. He is nothing but a big game choker.

Ten more seconds on the clock = probably one of the dumbest comments of all time. Congrats

@ ColoradoMountaineer:

Since you hate our coach, you are completely pessimistic about the upcoming "big" games, the season and any bowl--- why. don't. you. just. leave.

The 'I don't accept mediocrity' complainers are a joke. They complain on message board. Your complaining and criticism does nothing, zero, constructive to help this program. If you want to help the program, then donate to the MAC.

Seriously, don't like it, then hit the f'ing road. Sports are for enjoyment. Since you are so miserable about this program, find something else to like. And take the 2 other complainers with you. SERIOUSLY. Do the rest of us a favor. The constant complaining is not just repetitive, it's old.

Well since you said that we would beat Va Tech its pretty clear you dont have a F'ing clue. Anyone with common sense knew they would win. Holgorsen hasn't won a big game in close to 3 years. He is nothing but a big game choker.

Ten more seconds on the clock = probably one of the dumbest comments of all time. Congrats

@ ColoradoMountaineer:

Since you hate our coach, you are completely pessimistic about the upcoming "big" games, the season and any bowl--- why. don't. you. just. leave.

The 'I don't accept mediocrity' complainers are a joke. They complain on message board. Your complaining and criticism does nothing, zero, constructive to help this program. If you want to help the program, then donate to the MAC.

Seriously, don't like it, then hit the f'ing road. Sports are for enjoyment. Since you are so miserable about this program, find something else to like. And take the 2 other complainers with you. SERIOUSLY. Do the rest of us a favor. The constant complaining is not just repetitive, it's old.
The continued acceptance of mediocrity is old and does nothing to help the program. I do donate to the mac. I bet more than you do. The who you gonna get argument that you role out is as stupid as it gets. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read it.

Really? Does your bold and brave decision 'not to accept mediocrity' have any impact whatsoever on whether the football program is mediocre, over-achieves, or under-achieves?
If, on here, I boldly proclaim my decision not to accept mediocrity, will it have any impact on this program?

The pissbabies that complain on here- if they truly are bold and brave enough not to accept mediocrity - should do one thing: donate to the MAC and quit crying. You can designate what you'd prefer your donation to be used for. Otherwise, proclaiming your decision that you demand excellence on a message board makes you nothing. No different than anyone.

My decision is that I am going to support the football program and our coach, root for them by going to the games I can go to, make whatever donation I can to the MAC and enjoy Mountaineer football.

Posting negative and derogatory things on the internet about Dana Holgorsen, WVU Football and our School as each of you pissbabies continue to do -- if anything-- HURTS WVU football. A recruit or a recruit's parents can read it. Maybe none of them care. But, certainly it does not HELP WVU football.
A true fan wants to HELP WVU Football. Does constantly complaining about Holgorsen and wanting a new coach do anything, one iota of good? If anything, it could turn off a recruit's family who might stumble across this message board. Otherwise, it does zero good. The AD and the Board will decide what they decide. You. still. don't. get. it.

The continued acceptance of mediocrity is old and does nothing to help the program. I do donate to the mac. I bet more than you do. The who you gonna get argument that you role out is as stupid as it gets. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read it.

ADVERTISEMENT