ADVERTISEMENT

Holgerson jumps ship before sailing...... signs on as OC with Kingsbury and the Arizona Cardinals

dentist83

Redshirting
Jan 10, 2019
While latest swirling rumors had Dana Holgerson jumping ship from Houston to join Nick Saban's Alabama Tide as Offensive Coordinator, an unnamed source close to Holgerson, has confirmed that he will indeed move quickly to accept an offer as Offensive Coordinator with his close friend who is now Head Coach of the Arizona Cardinals. The source quoted Holgerson as emphatically stating that "This is probably my last coaching move, unless I were to be offered the Head Coach Postion of the XFL Las Vegas Red Bulls. I truly believe that recruiting for a semi-pro Spring expansion team in the desert would offer greater opportunities for securing talent than I was able to garner at WVU the last 7 years."

Reactions: MikeRafone
maxresdefault.jpg

LOL! I'm all seriousness, Jake Spavital is being considered for the Cardinals OC job. That would be crazy and interesting at the same time.

Why not.

Spavital understands where the game is going.

You need to stretch the field vertically first and foremost.

KK and Spavital need to prove they can use the advantages of a NFL roster .

In CFB you can't just go get a TE or HBack whenever you want.

KK needs to be more like Josh McDaniels.

McDaniels is all for the AirRaid and spread but will play smashmouth and use Tightends and HBacks.

this trolling is getting out of control. Is this an advertisement ploy for membership?

this trolling is getting out of control. Is this an advertisement ploy for membership?
Kind of surprised by this. I can remember when I was considered the board king troll several years back. How do I gain that crown back?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT