ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary is one ugly piece of humanity

Retired Grandmothers are all you got to distract ya from the buffoon you elected?
All they have....
DNeP58nVQAEM7rE.jpg

Reactions: countryroads89
You don’t think there were voters out there that refused to elect a woman?
On the Democrat side? I have no idea.

I think the overwhelming majority refused to elect “that woman”. You can’t apply misogyny to the GOP side in a true comparison as they weren’t the ones really being graded. The only way to analyze it would be to run a female on the GOP in the general to grade out Republican voters. Do you think there were democrats who refused to vote for her solely on the basis she was a woman? I find it likely but insignificant in volume to matter.

Makes a nice unprovable basis for rationale though, enables her to continue to not accept her responsibility for why she lost.

On the Democrat side? I have no idea.

I think the overwhelming majority refused to elect “that woman”. You can’t apply misogyny to the GOP side in a true comparison as they weren’t the ones really being graded. The only way to analyze it would be to run a female on the GOP in the general to grade out Republican voters. Do you think there were democrats who refused to vote for her solely on the basis she was a woman? I find it likely but insignificant in volume to matter.

Makes a nice unprovable basis for rationale though, enables her to continue to not accept her responsibility for why she lost.
No, I agree it is an insignificant number when analyzing the “reasons” she lost. But yes, I do think there were Democratic voters that didn’t vote, simply from not wanting to see a woman in that office.

She will never accept the biggest reasons, it requires facing her darkest insecurities and failures as a human being .

No, I agree it is an insignificant number when analyzing the “reasons” she lost. But yes, I do think there were Democratic voters that didn’t vote, simply from not wanting to see a woman in that office.

She will never accept the biggest reasons, it requires facing her darkest insecurities and failures as a human being .
I guess my point is that because it was insignificant in number, why even say it? I mean as a leader, why even say it? That’s Trumpian level narcissism.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I guess my point is that because it was insignificant in number, why even say it? I mean as a leader, why even say it? That’s Trumpian level narcissism.
I can get with that....she should be speaking to a much higher message. Wait....nah....she should just be focused on being a good grandmother, and go away for good if she wants to help the party, IMO.

I can get with that....she should be speaking to a much higher message. Wait....nah....she should just be focused on being a good grandmother, and go away for good if she wants to help the party, IMO.
Another point, do you honestly think though when she brings those issues up that she is referencing the Dem voters or GOP voters....? I think I’ve shown where she’s means the GOP but she actually talking about the Dem side but I don’t think that’s the connection she’s seeking to make.

Another point, do you honestly think though when she brings those issues up that she is referencing the Dem voters or GOP voters....? I think I’ve shown where she’s means the GOP but she actually talking about the Dem side but I don’t think that’s the connection she’s seeking to make.
No. I agree. She is playing the old white male card for sure. As old and tired as the crinkles on her sour face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT