ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary is one ugly piece of humanity

....right wingers....hating the Clintons for 25 years with no end in sight....believing sensational stories and rumors....investigating their every move....seeing conspiracies behind every corner....it's what they live for....
Especially now that Fat Biff is doing what he does best...shoot his mouth off with no substance behind anything he says. So deflecting to Clinton is the only card they have left.

Especially now that Fat Biff is doing what he does best...shoot his mouth off with no substance behind anything he says. So deflecting to Clinton is the only card they have left.
It’s not a deflection. She won’t go the fvck away. When she does, I’ll gladly stop talking about her. Christ, Obama has been essentially silent since leaving office and I’m starting to remember only the good times under him and he was the head of the most corrupt organization of our lifetimes with factual and provable corruption. I’m not even counting the shit that’s circumstantial.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
What does how Hillary looks have to do with anything? I happen to think she's a terrible candidate that had no business running for POTUS but her looks are irrelevant.

Reactions: atlkvb
....right wingers....hating the Clintons for 25 years with no end in sight....believing sensational stories and rumors....investigating their every move....seeing conspiracies behind every corner....it's what they live for....

Clintons. A life so full of lying the Truth is the only language they never learned how to speak.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
What does how Hillary looks have to do with anything? I happen to think she's a terrible candidate that had no business running for POTUS but her looks are irrelevant.

In so far as they make her lies even more ugly I tend to agree. But even when she's not telling the Truth, her looks don't lie.

If she's questioning the "legitimacy" of the election maybe she should start with the Democtratic primary. does she win it against Bernie if it wasn't already rigged up for her? Probably not. so her own candidacy is illigitamate because she was not the 1st choice of party regulars...only the establishment types who paid to arrange to have her set up to win.

DPAMc6ZVAAEfrek.jpg

Retired Grandmothers are all you got to distract ya from the buffoon you elected?

ADVERTISEMENT