ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary doesn't know how to use a fax machine

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
and yet some of you think she's fit to be President. way to set low standards

Lol, neither do most of our new engineers, easier to convert to an electronic file and send as a PDF these days. Can't remember the last fax I sent or received.

Some people just get so used to having a minion do everyday tasks like that for them, that if they ever did know how to do them, they forget. I worked for colonels in the Pentagon 25 years ago who didn't know how to use a fax or a copier. But forget the "fit to be president" angle -- it's just funny, I don't care who you are.

That's not surprising. I remember when George H.W. Bush was running for President they showed him at a grocery store where he was looking amazed at a bar code scanner. Apparently he never did his own shopping.

Who asked the other day what would the conservatives would do now sinc the S.C. ruled on gays and aca? Well, here you go from a typical whacko. There will be more. Just watch.

Because fax machines are a good way to keep secret communication secret as SOS.
You understand that they sent faxes but hillary just couldnt do it herself? I guess when you deliver my pizza it is more secure than when i pick it up myself?

Last edited:
You understand that they sent faxes but hillary just couldnt do it herself? I guess when you deliver my pizza it is more secure than when i puck it up myself?
To be fair, how many cabinet members do you think send their own faxes. I still vividly remember hearing that only 2 out of 535 elected representatives had used an atm in the mid 90's when they were voting on the bill that allowed atm owners to charge a usage fee.

To be fair, how many cabinet members do you think send their own faxes. I still vividly remember hearing that only 2 out of 535 elected representatives had used an atm in the mid 90's when they were voting on the bill that allowed atm owners to charge a usage fee.
I dont think it is a big deal at all. I replied to the guy who claimed it was a bad idea to send faxes because of security but she was using a fax machine. She just had someone else send the faxes.

Cut the old bag a break. She must be 70. While some of that generation keep up on technology many find it confusing.

Cut the old bag a break. She must be 70. While some of that generation keep up on technology many find it confusing.
My mom has no idea how to fax, her admins always did it. My dad is visibly shaken by technology. He looks at me like I created fire for the first time when he's trying to explain something to me and I'm simultaneously looking it up on my iPad. I usually have what he's looking for ready to be ordered by the time he's done. I get the "you just looked that up while I was talking?"

I don't care if the bitch can fax or not. Has no bearing other than it her ability to direct someone to fax something for her might be the first case of actual leadership she can point to for her Presidential run. I think she should embrace it and run with it. At least she will finally have something pointing to leadership.

It's a non issue. Most people at the top of the flow chart don't send faxes. And back when Bush One was running for office grocery store checkout scanners were just appearing in the industry and were not commonplace.

and yet some of you think she's fit to be President. way to set low standards[/QU
It's a non issue. Most people at the top of the flow chart don't send faxes. And back when Bush One was running for office grocery store checkout scanners were just appearing in the industry and were not commonplace.

what about not knowing about cabinet meetings? should that be overlooked too???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT