ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton and Mentally Challenged Children

CRandy71

Redshirting
Sep 17, 2016
When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, a group of mentally challenged children were having an easter egg hunt on the Governor's mansion lawn. The children were having a hard time finding the eggs. Hillary became impatient and was overheard asking "When are they going to get those F****** retards out of here"?

Hillary called sweet, innocent children 'F****** retards'. The mentally challenged have a hard time in life and bullies like Hillary don't help. I went to school with some mentally challenged kids. One of them couldn't even talk. He could only communicate by making sounds. Hillary called children such as him 'F****** retards'. Hillary is a low life bully and nobody likes a bully.

Great story......now can we have proof of her insulting mentally challenged people????? Like the video of Trump making fun of a physically challenged reporter........

Yeah...ultimate fail........

I was sure this thread was going to be about hillary and moetard, cuntrytard and mountaineerwvracisttard.

Here's the video of the proof of mocking the disabled and unfortunate.....sad ......

[thumbsup]
Sorry, but not accurate. It's true Trump mocked the reporter who debunked his tale of seeing "thousands" of Muslims cheering the collapse of the WTC buildings, but he wasn't mocking him for his condition - which he probably didn't even know about - he was attacking him for calling out Trump for the lie. That's Trump's stock in trade, to say something demonstrably false, then back it up by making fun of anyone who dares to point out that the emperor has no clothes.

Poor little idiot. This lie has been exposed already but dont let the facts get in the way of a good little liberal lie.

Yeah, it's pure coincidence that Trump flailed his arms like someone with a disability.

Yeah, it's pure coincidence that Trump flailed his arms like someone with a disability.
Except that this particular person's disability limits/prevents that kind of flailing motion. You despise Trump, I get it -- so do I. But what do we gain by perpetuating false images? There's enough true stuff about the man that should cause any thinking person to turn away from him.

Actually, it's not a coincidence. It's something he does quite often.

Here, now can retire this tired ass claim?
https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

You can read the article or not, all you really have to do is watch the different videos contained within to understand this was not a unique situation.

You seriously think that refutes the fact that he made fun of someone with a disability? You need your head examined.

You seriously think that refutes the fact that he made fun of someone with a disability? You need your head examined.

He absolutely made fun of somebody with a disability.

But he wasn't make fun of him because of his disability, it just so happens that the gesture he has used numerous times places his hands in a position similar to the reporter with the disability.

It might be a minor distinction, but it is a distinction.

For instance, when I used to tell people where my apartment was when I was in Morgantown, I'd say, "if you fell off my porch you'd land in the beach volleyball court". Probably said it dozens of times. Then I saw a friend from HS that had literally fallen off a balcony and gotten paralyzed and he was with a couple other friends, and when describing where I lived to the group I used the same phrase. Not really thinking about the fact that the one guy literally fell off a balcony until it was already out of my mouth.

So, there is that distinction. For me, it doesn't detract from the idea that I don't think anybody running for POTUS should be acting like that at all. That's juvenile behavior regardless of who or what you're talking about.

He absolutely made fun of somebody with a disability.

But he wasn't make fun of him because of his disability, it just so happens that the gesture he has used numerous times places his hands in a position similar to the reporter with the disability.

It might be a minor distinction, but it is a distinction.

For instance, when I used to tell people where my apartment was when I was in Morgantown, I'd say, "if you fell off my porch you'd land in the beach volleyball court". Probably said it dozens of times. Then I saw a friend from HS that had literally fallen off a balcony and gotten paralyzed and he was with a couple other friends, and when describing where I lived to the group I used the same phrase. Not really thinking about the fact that the one guy literally fell off a balcony until it was already out of my mouth.

So, there is that distinction. For me, it doesn't detract from the idea that I don't think anybody running for POTUS should be acting like that at all. That's juvenile behavior regardless of who or what you're talking about.
Making fun of someone that happened to have a disability, not making light of the fact that he did. That's all I was saying.

And that makes it better???? Or acceptable?
Are you saying that someone with a disability is not capable of accepting criticism? I'll say that it looked bad when Trump reacted. Based on what has come out since then, that's explained away. So, Trump treated the guy with a disability the same way he treats everyone else who questions him, badly. I take issue with Trump's reaction to the questioner the same way I take all his responses to questions he doesn't like. This one looked worse in early reporting, but it was only just as bad as all the others.

And that makes it better???? Or acceptable?
Are you saying someone with a handicap should be treated differently?

Also, don't misinterpret my stance here as defending Trump's actions. I'm not. I'm defending the allegations, which is entirely different.

Are you saying someone with a handicap should be treated differently?

Also, don't misinterpret my stance here as defending Trump's actions. I'm not. I'm defending the allegations, which is entirely different.

OK. Let me ask this. Would you make a Holocaust remark around a survivor of it? My point is sometimes you are held accountable for your ACTIONS even though the intent was not there......

OK. Let me ask this. Would you make a Holocaust remark around a survivor of it? My point is sometimes you are held accountable for your ACTIONS even though the intent was not there......
Asking the wrong guy. I've heard jokes about rape, child molestation, child birth defects that I find hilarious. Hell, I've laughed at 9/11 jokes. So, to answer your question, I wouldn't bat an eye at a holocaust joke told to Golda Meir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT