ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Highlights of WVU commit Lee Kpogba at Rivals Camp

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
Lee Kpogba was excellent at the camp. He was very good in early drills, worked well with the coaches, was physically impressive but where he really stood out was during the one-on-one session. He impressed us all with his coverage skills. Keep in mind in the following video he's covering wide receivers and speed backs. He was purposely placed against those players while most of the linebackers were against either tight ends or fullbacks. We spoke briefly during a workout and he says he is solid with WVU.

Also I apologize for the focus issues in the video. I've only had the camera equipment for a week and with only two chances to use it I haven't been able to spend any time on video. I'll get that addressed soon.

On a side note below the video is a picture where Kpogba broke on a pass to what may have been the most impressive player at camp, 2020 Maryland running back Blake Corum. Honestly I wasn't that familiar with him until yesterday but he was as good as anyone there. He already has 12 offers and I would expect that to grow. Would be a good idea for WVU to get in there ASAP.

oncxAJS.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News