ADVERTISEMENT

Hi all, visiting question from a former Morgantown resident

Jun 11, 2006
We were discussing this on the Pitt board, but I said when I lived in Morgantown, Pizza Al's was the best pizza. I never thought Casa D'Amici was that great. What is the best pizza in Morgantown?

We were discussing this on the Pitt board, but I said when I lived in Morgantown, Pizza Al's was the best pizza. I never thought Casa D'Amici was that great. What is the best pizza in Morgantown?

I never ate pizza before 12 AM so who really knows, my apartment was next to Casa and it always hit the spot. Still get their pepperoni rolls when I visit.

I never heard of Pizza Als, so cant say...dont even remember hearing about it.

DP Dough was my favorite place, even though it wasn't pizza.

Casa might not be the best pizza but it's the most loved spot, at least during my time....everyone is there after leaving the bar

Last edited:

When I lived there over a decade ago, Pizza Al's was a good combination of quality and price for a college student budget. Pies and Pints has a Morgantown location and it is better than both Al's and Casa in my opinion.

When I lived there over a decade ago, Pizza Al's was a good combination of quality and price for a college student budget. Pies and Pints has a Morgantown location and it is better than both Al's and Casa in my opinion.
Anyone remember the pizza window on University Ave, a block up from Grant next to Rusted Musket?

They'd sell a slice out of a side window for maybe a $1....then find the hotdog guy.

Capri Pizza. At the point of University & Grant. Not there any more. Great NY style pizza in the early 70's.

Reactions: drumeer
Pizza is just salad on bread. I avoid salad and bread so it's irrelevant to me. The rest of you take a bite out of this thread, though. I'm not sure it has anything to do with WVU sports. Never saw a pizza dunk in basketball.

Last edited:
Pizza is just salad on bread. I avoid salad and bread so it's irrelevant to me. The rest of you take a bite out of this thread, though. I'm not sure it has anything to do with WVU sports. Never saw a pizza dunk in basketball.
Gonna have to totally disagree with you there. My salad never had pizza sauce. Thats the game changer...

Can't have gluten?

Pizzeria Italia was the absolute best. It was a little greasy, but it was heaven on a plate. I'm pretty sure it closed in past decade. I think someone from PI tried to open their own place afterwards and that didn't last. What a shame.

Pizzeria Italia was the absolute best. It was a little greasy, but it was heaven on a plate. I'm pretty sure it closed in past decade. I think someone from PI tried to open their own place afterwards and that didn't last. What a shame.
That's it. Was that the one located near Kegler's??

All I know is Pitt eats shit.

Come on Allen @recruitsreadtheseboards is a good guy. This is Greg not my meathead brother or cousin. Recruits is a solid objective poster over on Lair. He’ll tell ya we’ve battled over their but for my money he’s a top 5 handle. He’s like you in that he’s not a homer and can really bring good content and opinions. With that said I’d rather eat shit than be a toothless hillbilly haha.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
This handle use to inspire me. Now it’s a boring low IQ troll. Go back to your previous 90 year old small town local retired biased high school sports beat writer moron homer idiotic lame brain only in West Virginia gig. That had humorous value.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT