ADVERTISEMENT

Hey THE....I'm hearing George Soros paid 40,000 folks

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
from Mississipppi to turn the Alabama election. He even chartered the busses, bought lunches, and provided small tokens of appreciation. You hearing this too?

Reactions: moe
Yeah, good ole Alex Jones........sadly, people listen to him and believe him, which is even more scary.

Yeah, good ole Alex Jones........sadly, people listen to him and believe him, which is even more scary.
1458075358001.gif

Juice boxes are turning our children gay

Reactions: moe
Did Alabama Just Violate Federal Voting Law?
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/12/it_looks_like_alabama_violated_federal_law_with_its_inactive_voter_scheme.html

A final, overarching problem on Tuesday—and one that can be traced back to Merrill—was lack of preparedness. Although polls consistently showed widespread voter enthusiasm, Merrill repeatedly asserted that he anticipated low voter turnout and refused to prepare local election officials for a high-turnout scenario. As a result, many precincts, particularly those in heavily black counties, were egregiously unprepared. At least one polling place ran out of ballots. Others had far too few poll workers, forcing voters to stand in line for much longer than anticipated.

The United States is the only developed country in which these kinds of problems consistently plague elections. Voters who cast ballots in every election should not be told that they have abruptly become inactive; the right to vote should not depend upon one’s ability to recall her county of birth; citizens should not fear arrest on their way to cast lawful ballots. But Alabama’s muddled, mystifying system seems designed to trip up voters at every possible turn; it is a testament to the tenacity of Jones’ supporters that they were able to elect him in spite of state-sanctioned chicanery. Alabama’s electorate already has plenty of initiative. What it needs now is a secretary of state who conducts truly free and fair elections.

Did Alabama Just Violate Federal Voting Law?
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...deral_law_with_its_inactive_voter_scheme.html
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...deral_law_with_its_inactive_voter_scheme.html
A final, overarching problem on Tuesday—and one that can be traced back to Merrill—was lack of preparedness. Although polls consistently showed widespread voter enthusiasm, Merrill repeatedly asserted that he anticipated low voter turnout and refused to prepare local election officials for a high-turnout scenario. As a result, many precincts, particularly those in heavily black counties, were egregiously unprepared. At least one polling place ran out of ballots. Others had far too few poll workers, forcing voters to stand in line for much longer than anticipated.

The United States is the only developed country in which these kinds of problems consistently plague elections. Voters who cast ballots in every election should not be told that they have abruptly become inactive; the right to vote should not depend upon one’s ability to recall her county of birth; citizens should not fear arrest on their way to cast lawful ballots. But Alabama’s muddled, mystifying system seems designed to trip up voters at every possible turn; it is a testament to the tenacity of Jones’ supporters that they were able to elect him in spite of state-sanctioned chicanery. Alabama’s electorate already has plenty of initiative. What it needs now is a secretary of state who conducts truly free and fair elections.

LOL slate.com LOL

LOL slate.com LOL

It was reported widely on election day. Of course Fox and your alt-right rags wouldn't mention it. I saw the videos of the lines in some places......I am sure they were caused by the 40k Soros funded voters from Mississippi though.........

It was reported widely on election day. Of course Fox and your alt-right rags wouldn't mention it. I saw the videos of the lines in some places......I am sure they were caused by the 40k Soros funded voters from Mississippi though.........

Tell me more about the 17 intelligence agencies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT