ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Snow

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Your boys travel to Tug Valley tomorrow night. I have an old college buddy that played baseball at WV Tech that's the head football coach at TV - Toni Cluskey.

He said they were big on the line, and will try to pound the football tomorrow night, but I believe St. Mary's will win by at least two scores, maybe more.

My other buddies, out of the New River Valley, were the officiating crew down there last week, when Tug beat Pendleton County 30-29. They say it's a rough neighborhood down there, and they feared for their life had PC won the game when they went for the two point conversion and failed. I believe they're the crew going back to officiate again tomorrow night.

I'm not sure how the hell you get to Tug Valley from St. Mary's, but it has to be close to a 3 hour ride.

Your boys travel to Tug Valley tomorrow night. I have an old college buddy that played baseball at WV Tech that's the head football coach at TV - Toni Cluskey.

He said they were big on the line, and will try to pound the football tomorrow night, but I believe St. Mary's will win by at least two scores, maybe more.

My other buddies, out of the New River Valley, were the officiating crew down there last week, when Tug beat Pendleton County 30-29. They say it's a rough neighborhood down there, and they feared for their life had PC won the game when they went for the two point conversion and failed. I believe they're the crew going back to officiate again tomorrow night.

I'm not sure how the hell you get to Tug Valley from St. Mary's, but it has to be close to a 3 hour ride.
it took my brother 3 hours exactly to get there....when I was at Walton we played at Kermit one year...It was not pretty...they do NOT like outsiders

ADVERTISEMENT