ADVERTISEMENT

Hey PAINTED, my guy "fixed it." COACH OF THE YEAR

WVUDisciples

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2002
You can send my check to the United Way, Boy Scouts, or WVU Children's Hospital.

Nice playing poker with you
smokin.r191677.gif

Hopefully your buddy JD will help write the $1000 check.

Uh,huh, don't try to shit me boy..... your memory is about as long as your pecker.

If Huggins doesn't retire at the end of the season like you said he would, I'll be looking your ass up.
smokin.r191677.gif

V, thare is a lyar amongst us. Are the archives available for some independent to embarrass someone?

Originally posted by PaintedontheSky:

I'll be looking your ass up.
smokin.r191677.gif
That's not very intimidating when it's read in a message... matter of fact it's a little
kisses.r191677.gif
if ya know what I'm saying.

Frankly, i don't even remember what I won if Huggs got us in NCAAs

But I did bet that Huggs would resign if he didn't get things fixed this year and get us in the NCAAs. I really didn't know if his health would allow him to continue coaching but one thing I knew for sure, he couldn't live through another season like the ones we've had the last two years. I knew for a fact that he'd get it turned around or he'd resign.

Painted, if I recall correctly, said Huggs would not resign because he had a long-term contract and would milk the university whether or not he was getting the job done. I think he mistakenly got Huggs confused with Dana.

Yes, that was a shot, but it was in good fun. I'm enjoying a Mountaineer season and a well-coached team. Keeping things positive. Win or lose, this team has been fun to watch, they've overachieved, which is what well-coached teams do, and it's a great day to be a Mountaineer.

You can't always have a coach of the year, like Nehlen and Rodriguez were a few times, like Cat was once, but it's nice when you do. (I thought Beilein deserved it one year, but alas.)

Originally posted by WVUDisciples:
You can send my check to the United Way, Boy Scouts, or WVU Children's Hospital.

Nice playing poker with you
smokin.r191677.gif

Hopefully your buddy JD will help write the $1000 check.
Just so we don't forget "your guy" broke it! And unless he has another mass exodus it appears he just may have fixed it as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT