ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, MichiganHerd...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Have you noticed that the main free board has turned into a B1G discussion board? The Old Fold & Blew homers are eaten up with all things B1G. BuzzTard--who lies on a regular basis on here about allegedly not caring about Ohio State--is filling up two boards now with his venom about the Buckeyes. #Pathetic

Have you noticed that the main free board has turned into a B1G discussion board? The Old Fold & Blew homers are eaten up with all things B1G. BuzzTard--who lies on a regular basis on here about allegedly not caring about Ohio State--is filling up two boards now with his venom about the Buckeyes. #Pathetic
IMHO, the Big Ten is the best academic and athletic conference among the P-5's! Not surprising the Cousins are obsessed with it!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The lame buzzard is about as swift as the little girls basketball coach.

Both seem to lie every time they feel the need to type something out.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The lame buzzard is about as swift as the little girls basketball coach.

Both seem to lie every time they feel the need to type something out.

So this is the "cleaning" you threatened me with on MMB ? Talk about lame............

et tu Tony?......you been hitting the meth pipe again?
No bro, I'm strictly a corn squeezin' man! But look at the Academic rankings of the Big Ten schools compared to other conference if you don't believe me. Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Northwestern, etc. Big time degrees!

No bro, I'm strictly a corn squeezin' man! But look at the Academic rankings of the Big Ten schools compared to other conference if you don't believe me. Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Northwestern, etc. Big time degrees!
cheese makers, liberal lawyers and gun thugs........no thank you

......do you prefer Liberty and Bob Jones? The Earth is not flat, it was in all the papers!
yes.....to that bunch of losers......and I met the old Bob Jones years ago before he croaked...not as bad a guy as portrayed....and I can show you places where the earth is flat....in illinois:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yes.....to that bunch of losers......and I met the old Bob Jones years ago before he croaked...not as bad a guy as portrayed....and I can show you places where the earth is flat....in illinois:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hahahahahahahahahaa....flat and boring, not much to see if you don't like corn fields!

Hahahahahahahahahaa....flat and boring, not much to see if you don't like corn fields!
true story......had never been out there before and I went with my dad to Springfield MO to Bass Pro Shops national headquarters to pick up a boat...I was driving and saw a thunderstorm and started to turn on the wipers...the guy with us laughed and said that it wouldn't hit us for 20 minutes....he was right...but you could see it plain as day like it was right on top of us

true story......had never been out there before and I went with my dad to Springfield MO to Bass Pro Shops national headquarters to pick up a boat...I was driving and saw a thunderstorm and started to turn on the wipers...the guy with us laughed and said that it wouldn't hit us for 20 minutes....he was right...but you could see it plain as day like it was right on top of us
Damn hillbilly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT