ADVERTISEMENT

Hey King

you sound butt hurt bro. need more lubrication?
no....I kinda thought Utah might win anyway.....I was just wanting to see some new blood in the playoffs.....I;m in basketball mode now.....other than our upcoming bowl picks I'm just waiting around for signing day......It's Bear season now

methinks you should go to your favorite florist and send one of those marshal college welcome baskets to the Utes
Methinks that a fan of a team that went 5-7 shouldn't be talkin' sh!t to me. M-Herd is the only regular poster on here who has standing to do so. As for your post, we'll see whether Day and Knowles are able to devise a much better game plan for the Playoffs, as their game plan vs. Michigan was embarrassingly bad. If not, then thanking Utah won't be high on my list of things to do.

Methinks that a fan of a team that went 5-7 shouldn't be talkin' sh!t to me. M-Herd is the only regular poster on here who has standing to do so. As for your post, we'll see whether Day and Knowles are able to devise a much better game plan for the Playoffs, as their game plan vs. Michigan was embarrassingly bad. If not, then thanking Utah won't be high on my list of things to do.
not talking shit at all...had USC won the nuts would be out in the cold....now maybe nut...MHerd has no standing whatsoever

not talking shit at all...had USC won the nuts would be out in the cold....now maybe nut...MHerd has no standing whatsoever
You don't know this. If TCU were to lose today, especially by more than a score, then Ohio State would have had a good chance to leapfrog (get it?) TCU, anyway. I would stack Ohio State's resume up against a one-loss TCU squad's resume any day of the week. What's a "Tarleton?" LOL

You don't know this. If TCU were to lose today, especially by more than a score, then Ohio State would have had a good chance to leapfrog (get it?) TCU, anyway. I would stack Ohio State's resume up against a one-loss TCU squad's resume any day of the week. What's a "Tarleton?" LOL
old brand of cigarrettes

Thought I would check in on the twats...another thrilling conversation amongst the woodshed retards....

what twats.

Hey cocksucker....I knew you would wave the the white flag....because you are a loser.

Like the suckeyes in the playoffs...LMAO

You are a ****ing loser....

Yapping about WVU because your precious football suckeyes are done.

I LOVE IT....keep crying bitch.

When is WVU's bowl game? Y'all did get invited to one of the 43 bowl games, right? #TrusttheClimb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT