ADVERTISEMENT

He's out

Dear New Democrat Party. Kick her to the curb like the racist you are. I triple dog dare you.

Nothing to see here. Just a coup from the party that accused Trump of orchestrating a coup. A big F U to the voters who voted for him in your primary

Definitely a Coup without firing a shot. I wonder if that crossed his mind after recent events when making his decision?

Ask

👇

Tell ...You are here.

Make = Pain Compliance.

He will soon learn just how much of an "extraordinary partner" Kamala is when she tries to invoke the 25th amendment before the Democratic Convention so that she would have a leg up running as the incumbent, which wouldn't be the first time she has had her legs up to gain power.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
He will soon learn just how much of an "extraordinary partner" Kamala is when she tries to invoke the 25th amendment before the Democratic Convention so that she would have a leg up running as the incumbent, which wouldn't be the first time she has had her legs up to gain power.

A real endorsement would be him stepping down as President and giving her the reins. Anything else is just noise. I'll believe him when that happens. He could make her the first Female President right now???

Steve Kornacki

@SteveKornacki

National Political Correspondent for NBC News and MSNBC. My podcast, The Revolution, is available...wherever you get your podcasts. Instagram: steve01450

Correct. Nothing changes with their shitty policies. Matter of fact they will get even worse. Hard telling what "moderate" Joe saved us from on days his mind were a little clear.

I wonder if Gavin Newsom will challenge Harris. I think if he does and picks Wes Moore as his VP...I believe he would have a better chance to beat Trump.

Let's see what Harris can do for the next several months. Rhetorical. But if she's the one? Let's see anyways.

Because the next one will be willing to be more radical. Eventually you arrive at a point where you can't vote them out.

FFS. The Secret Service needs to get more Security around Harris ASAP!!!

That's not the endorsement she thinks it is.

JOE BIDEN

Clintons endorse Kamala Harris hours after Biden drops out​

The Clintons said it was time to support Harris and 'fight with everything we've got'​

Yeah, I had the feeling Biden would make the right move. Glad he did. Now it’s on Harris to rally the team back to the huddle.
What "team"? It's more like keystone cops in your worthless loser party right now! How in the Hell do you go from winning with a "record" 81 million votes to dropping out of the race for re election three years later against the SAME OPPONENT?

Ans: You cheat your ass off the first time, and realize everyone's on to you the second time. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT