ADVERTISEMENT

Herman's Hot Seat

(Not a knock on Myer) but didn’t he get out of football due to his health both at Florida and Ohio State due to the stress? If so, then why would he take over a dumpster fire with a fan base that would immediately expect a college football playoff title, Super Bowl trophy and Olympic gold metal before he opens up his first spring practice?

(Not a knock on Myer) but didn’t he get out of football due to his health both at Florida and Ohio State due to the stress? If so, then why would he take over a dumpster fire with a fan base that would immediately expect a college football playoff title, Super Bowl trophy and Olympic gold metal before he opens up his first spring practice?

Ohio State was about to be a dumpster fire when he arrived. From Tattoo gate to Luke Fickell 6-7 season. Urban doesn't know when to quit. But also Rumors about ISU Matt Campbell going to Texas.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
PJ Fleck is someone to watch.
If Minnesota is a Top 10 team again Fleck could be on the move.

But Fleck will have to.adjust some things for Texas.

But Herman won't be going anywhere.

Mike Yurcich has never been a HC anywhere. There isn't anyway he gets the job.

Fleck is obviously a good coach but when you’re a culture guy like he is the buy-in and transition process and is long and painful. Not sure that cuts it at a place like Texas. The Longhorn brand is in stone.

He has greatly improved recruiting exposure with higher rated recruits.
He has supported the significant development of a defense, especially the DL, even in the face of the unfortunate, misfortunate of having the DC move on before the beginning of this season.
IMO he is doing a very, very good job. ---Leave him alone!

Agree with you. Way to early to dump on Brown. I had my reservations if he belonged in Big12 initially. He’s a legit P5 coach.

Agree with you. Way to early to dump on Brown. I had my reservations if he belonged in Big12 initially. He’s a legit P5 coach.
If Browns not winning 8 games a season after year 4 he's probably gone. If he is winning 8 games a year he's probably gone.

Fleck is obviously a good coach but when you’re a culture guy like he is the buy-in and transition process and is long and painful. Not sure that cuts it at a place like Texas. The Longhorn brand is in stone.

Texas loves to Hire a hot coach that flames out after year one. They should be smarter than that and know a good coach that wins despite all else.

ADVERTISEMENT