ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the latest...

Better than being the worst of the next level down after that like your school.
Another confused individual. My schoool WVU needs to get out of the second tier Big12. It doesn’t matter how successful they are there.

Another confused individual. My schoool WVU needs to get out of the second tier Big12. It doesn’t matter how successful they are there.
Hey dumbaaaass...nobody else higher than AAC wants the Mountaineers. However annual games against Glenville St....Fairmont...and Washington and Jefferson in a new 5,000 seat stadium would be cool.

I think the Big 12 has a chance to be a fun and exciting league. I know they picked up BYU and a 3 group of five schools. But those schools (Cincy, Houston, UCF). Are very good football programs and would add to any league. Those four schools are better than Purdue Vandy Indiana Mizzou South Carolina Rutgers Illinois. I’m fact I always thought that the BIG should have gone after Houston but that’s another story. I think the big 12 will be a very good league. Now there could be some more additions that come in the next few years. Teams like Pitt Louisville Colorado Utah are all plausible

Last edited:
I think the Big 12 has a chance to be a fun and exciting league. I know they picked up BYU and a 3 group of five schools. But those schools (Cincy, Houston, UCF). Are very good football programs and would add to any league. Those four schools are better than Purdue Vandy Indiana Mizzou South Carolina Rutgers Illinois. I’m fact I always thought that the BIG should have gone after Houston but that’s another story. I think the big 12 will be a very good league. Now there could be some more additions that come in the next few years. Teams like Pitt Louisville Colorado Utah are all plausible
Who cares what you think Sammydork?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You make less sense than normal lol.
Ok hey since you can’t separate on topic from another looks like Benedict Donald is in some serious trouble. So many different stories about these classified documents. Not looking too good for old donny. Looks like your lord and savior is toast

If we could just wall up the cities crime rates would be controlled. Trump is way too easy in low life progressives. Need somebody a lot tougher on the malcontents.

Ok hey since you can’t separate on topic from another looks like Benedict Donald is in some serious trouble. So many different stories about these classified documents. Not looking too good for old donny. Looks like your lord and savior is toast
Another Liberal more worried about Trump than they are Biden destroying America faster than he flushes a toilet.

Another Liberal more worried about Trump than they are Biden destroying America faster than he flushes a toilet.
Trump already did that. I mean at least Biden is trying to govern. I see that we disagree but I have never seen a president under so many investigations ever. I mean 440 5th pleads . But go ahead keep on trumping Biden passed comprehensive bills that will help America. The economy is starting to settle down things are adjusting back to normal after the botched pandemic So Biden is not destroying America but doing what Trump did will

• Haha
Reactions: marshallherdfan2
Trump already did that. I mean at least Biden is trying to govern. I see that we disagree but I have never seen a president under so many investigations ever. I mean 440 5th pleads . But go ahead keep on trumping Biden passed comprehensive bills that will help America. The economy is starting to settle down things are adjusting back to normal after the botched pandemic So Biden is not destroying America but doing what Trump did will
Bull Shit. Making new money doesn't stop inflation. Middle class is disappearing because of the guy who can't talk walk or put on a jacket.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Bull Shit. Making new money doesn't stop inflation. Middle class is disappearing because of the guy who can't talk walk or put on a jacket.
Man you are clueless but I get it. Trump gives you that feeling you have not had in a long time you know the one the I am important feeling. Trump has played you guys so bad and you refuse to see it. But I guess if I were in a place that didn’t matter I would attach myself to whatever made
Me feel better as well. Look WV did not improve under trump he lied about so many things and since most of WV is stuck in the 1950’s you guys jumped on the train. But again Obama care has helped WV more than anything trump did. Just like what Hitler did to the German people trump has done to you. Made you feel important and exploited you. Someday you might see that. But I feel being the afraid of change and being left behind crowd you won’t. But that’s par for the course with you guys. Trump printed more money than any president before him. He was handed a great situation and 4 years later the country was i a worse place than it was before. But keep on trumping

You just assume I voted for Trump. Biden has Dementia, has lied for the past 50 years and is a perve to woman and children.

Take your BS to the off topic board.

Dear God boi, you’ve got the “mind” of Chris Mathew’s,maddcow,and joyless Reid.. momma gonna be proud, of your msn (intellect)..NOT!! There’s coming a time, when EVERYTHING you believe, will ABSOLUTELY 🫠😭🤯 you and your detestable drones.. SOON…. Pedos and satanic reprobates are going to pay the PRICE.. in 23’ ..NO HOLDS BARRED. Caged match to the ☠️

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Again no wonder why people are leaving WV in droves

Last edited:
Dear God boi, you’ve got the “mind” of Chris Mathew’s,maddcow,and joyless Reid.. momma gonna be proud, of your msn (intellect)..NOT!! There’s coming a time, when EVERYTHING you believe, will ABSOLUTELY 🫠😭🤯 you and your detestable drones.. SOON…. Pedos and satanic reprobates are going to pay the PRICE.. in 23’ ..NO HOLDS BARRED. Caged match to the ☠️
Well as soon as the rump stuff comes out your lord and savior will be cooked

Man you are clueless but I get it. Trump gives you that feeling you have not had in a long time you know the one the I am important feeling. Trump has played you guys so bad and you refuse to see it. But I guess if I were in a place that didn’t matter I would attach myself to whatever made
Me feel better as well. Look WV did not improve under trump he lied about so many things and since most of WV is stuck in the 1950’s you guys jumped on the train. But again Obama care has helped WV more than anything trump did. Just like what Hitler did to the German people trump has done to you. Made you feel important and exploited you. Someday you might see that. But I feel being the afraid of change and being left behind crowd you won’t. But that’s par for the course with you guys. Trump printed more money than any president before him. He was handed a great situation and 4 years later the country was i a worse place than it was before. But keep on trumping
sammyk! You have overstepped your boundary when you called out the people of WV. If you are not a West Virginian that kind of talk will get your ass kicked in a heartbeat. Stuck in the fifties my ass. With you saying that WV is stuck in the fifties just shows your lack of intelligence. I was born in WV, raised in WV and was there until 1975 when my employer, a firm companied in Charleston offered me a huge opportunity at it's Corporate HQs. I took it and retired here in Delaware. I live about one mile, as the crow flies, from President Bidens Home. With that said I, I am still a born and raised WVian and she will be my home wherever I live on this earth. Maybe you should grow up a little and stop opening you mouth and making your head disappear.

sammyk! You have overstepped your boundary when you called out the people of WV. If you are not a West Virginian that kind of talk will get your ass kicked in a heartbeat. Stuck in the fifties my ass. With you saying that WV is stuck in the fifties just shows your lack of intelligence. I was born in WV, raised in WV and was there until 1975 when my employer, a firm companied in Charleston offered me a huge opportunity at it's Corporate HQs. I took it and retired here in Delaware. I live about one mile, as the crow flies, from President Bidens Home. With that said I, I am still a born and raised WVian and she will be my home wherever I live on this earth. Maybe you should grow up a little and stop opening you mouth and making your head disappear.
Sorry what was said was true I go to WV all the time and got/get zero ass kickings. But thanks for the input. Sorry these clowns on here are representing your state but they are pretty much what I encounter. A large population of Trumpers who are what they are emotional voters

Last edited:
So what are you saying. Is that some type of threat ? I mean that’s par for the course for Trumpers just making sure
How quickly you forget. Since you are a self proclaimed decorated military veteran well lauded for your range skills we had invited you for a little red neck fun but you didn't show!! You were supposed to hold the targets . Oh well...

How quickly you forget. Since you are a self proclaimed decorated military veteran well lauded for your range skills we had invited you for a little red neck fun but you didn't show!! You were supposed to hold the targets . Oh well...
Yea ok.

Sorry what was said was true I go to WV all the time and got/get zero ass kickings. But thanks for the input. Sorry these clowns on here are representing your state but they are pretty much what I encounter. A large population of Trumpers who are what they are emotional voters
What don't you understand? Many people on this site are WVIANS and there are some, like you who only want to stir up trouble. If they are Trumpers, it is their right to have that opinion. Who right do you have to determine they are wrong? I don't like him, and won't vote for him but I sure defend their right to like, support and vote for him. They are not wrong for standing up for their beliefs. Belittlement is not a good procedure for anyone to use.

Reactions: sammyk
What don't you understand? Many people on this site are WVIANS and there are some, like you who only want to stir up trouble. If they are Trumpers, it is their right to have that opinion. Who right do you have to determine they are wrong? I don't like him, and won't vote for him but I sure defend their right to like, support and vote for him. They are not wrong for standing up for their beliefs. Belittlement is not a good procedure for anyone to use.
Well ok I will stop

You're still a jackass boy toy for Slobbering Joe, Heels in the Air Kamala, and your favorite playmate of all...Hunter "America Is For Sale" Biden. Hey I wish you........
🖕anytime punk. Anytime. Let you know when I am back that way. My guess just like donny will back out. But that’s the trump way. Being a pussy

Behind donny the traitor. You are jacking a traitor. That says a lot about you so good luck there bud
Not your bud. The guy you voted for sucks balls, is a child molester, fraud and liar.

Donny is spelled with a capital D. You are are worried more about a former president than the actual clown (Biden) who is destroying America.

Biden
After entering office, most recent presidents see a decline in their approval ratings, but since Biden’s numbers peaked at 55 percent in March 2021, they have moved in only one direction: down.

Why is Biden’s approval so low? For starters, Americans have a really dim view of how things are going in the U.S. For instance, about 75 percent believe the country is on the wrong track.

Only 18 percent say the country is moving in the right direction. To be sure, Americans have long held negative views about the direction the country is moving in — RCP’s average hasn’t been net positive once in the past 13 years — but this is still the highest level of dissatisfaction since 2011.

From FiveThirtyEight

A child molester???? Dude trump is a child molester and was with old J Epstein. And that’s a fact so donny is the pervert. But again he is your messiah and Biden has 2 years and donny will be unable to run due to the fact he is a traitor and all

Last edited:
A child molester???? Dude trump is a child molester and was with old J Epstein. And that’s a fact so donny is the pervert. But again he is your messiah and Biden has 2 years and donny will be unable to run due to the fact he is a traitor and all
You are a joke...a laughing stock...a wimp...a moron...and a general assholllllle. Here hold the target jackassssss. You must like hate. Hope you get your wish.

You are a joke...a laughing stock...a wimp...a moron...and a general assholllllle. Here hold the target jackassssss. You must like hate. Hope you get your wish.
Awwww did I hurt the Trumpers feelings. What a Puss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT