ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the latest...

So because they went in and got documents that were not allowed to be in trumps hands right now they are bad apples???? Wow I do know what you support. Are you against the general that went with donny when he held that Bible up and was made a political pawn ?,?, the FBI goes after criminals. And they did that the other night
The FBI needs reigned in and held to the standard of other law enforcement. You seem to think because I don't support liberal communist Biden and team that I support Trump. Typical mislead youth.

How many times have leaders of far left gone after Trump now? What are they afraid of? Does he have something on them all? Biden and administration have destroyed America and you worry about a former president. Dumbasses.

I thought you liberals were suppose to be protecting the environment saving the forest. Why do you have paper?

Last edited:
The FBI needs reigned in and held to the standard of other law enforcement. You seem to think because I don't support liberal communist Biden and team that I support Trump. Typical mislead youth.

How many times have leaders of far right gone after Trump now? What are they afraid of? Does he have something on them all? Biden and administration have destroyed America and you worry about a former president. Dumbasses.

I thought you liberals were suppose to be protecting the environment saving the forest. Why do you have paper?
Wow ok I see what I have been doing here. Talking to some serious dumbasses. Bye fellas enjoy your season

Wow ok I see what I have been doing here. Talking to some serious dumbasses. Bye fellas enjoy your season
Who will sammy log on as next?

The Biden administration and its co-conspirators, congressional Democrats, have been busy wrecking America these last 18 months.

They launched a war on our Constitution, using executive orders to expand a regulatory state that threatens to suffocate individual autonomy and business innovation. Their legislation-through-regulation schemes are an end run around the people’s representatives and therefore, around the people.

Then there is their reckless spending, triggering the highest inflation we have seen since the 70's and lowering living standards for all Americans, hitting hardest those least able to afford it.

In a three-minute press conference following the FBI raid on Donald Trumps Mar-a-Lago home, Attorney General Merrick Garland cut a defiant figure, condemning critics of the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI: “I will not stand by silently when their integrity is unfairly attacked.” He then left the stage without taking questions or answering that criticism.

It was a signature moment for Garland, who often responds to controversies with belated, rote remarks. His brief comments had all of the substance of a Hallmark card that read, “Trust us, we’re the government.” Yet trust has to be earned, not simply demanded.

The indignation expressed by Garland in his public remarks seemed to ignore legitimate concerns over the DOJ’s motivations and record in past Trump-related investigations. Both the FBI and DOJ have documented histories of false court statements and bias against Trump, leading to the collapse of the Russia-collusion allegations and the firing of high-ranking officials.

So far, Garland has done little to earn the trust of almost half of the country. In this and other controversies, he has demanded respect but refused to take even modest measures to justify it.

So Run away little Sammy just like your HERO GARLAND

Reactions: Rootmaster
I usually don't do politics on here, but I hope they open up the affidavit on that search and then fact check the shit out of it. If Trump is guilty then figure it out now and prepare for next year with DeSantis (who is the more likely guy to unify the GOP anyhow). If he's not then they have grounds to impeach both Garland and Biden as essentially this would be a glorified mafia hit job against a political opponent.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
No and I mean zero evidence of this being a political hit. Could it be and I mean this is out there and hard to believe could it be that trump just did something g wrong🤔. I mean maybe he just broke the law. Shocking I know. Maybe there are no Jew lasers creating California forest fires maybe the IRS is not coming after anyone maybe the election was not stolen by el chappo voting machines maybe the my pillow guy does not have any evidence of election fraud. Maybe Rudy Guliani has lost a little bit of sanity. Maybe the FBInis just doing their job And how can Biden be suffering from dementia and be this savvy political head hunter? Make up your minds guys . Just saying maybe trump has done something that lead to this.

Last edited:
No and I mean zero evidence of this being a political hit. Could it be and I mean this is out there and hard to believe could it be that trump just did something g wrong🤔. I mean maybe he just broke the law. Shocking I know. Maybe there are no Jew lasers creating California forest fires maybe the IRS is not coming after anyone maybe the election was not stolen by el chappo voting machines maybe the my pillow guy does not have any evidence of election fraud. Maybe Rudy Guliani has lost a little bit of sanity. And how can Biden be suffering from dementia and be this savvy political head hunter? Make up your minds guys . Just saying maybe trump has done something that lead to this.
Read my post.
Again.
OK....now you might get what I said.
Trump is not a great human being. He absolutely could have broken the law here. No denying.
Then just open this shit up and then fact check it.
Biden is as demented af. He is also a shit human being. Those two facts can and do co-exist. Just because he doesn't know what year it is doesn't mean he can't hold a grudge and put a hit out on Trump.

BTW....Obama is the one that weaponized the IRS.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/obam...MIwKy-mefY-QIVTnxvBB1VwQUfEAMYASAAEgL4I_D_BwE

Read my post.
Again.
OK....now you might get what I said.
Trump is not a great human being. He absolutely could have broken the law here. No denying.
Then just open this shit up and then fact check it.
Biden is as demented af. He is also a shit human being. Those two facts can and do co-exist. Just because he doesn't know what year it is doesn't mean he can't hold a grudge and put a hit out on Trump.

BTW....Obama is the one that weaponized the IRS.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/obam...MIwKy-mefY-QIVTnxvBB1VwQUfEAMYASAAEgL4I_D_BwE
So did you fact check the effects of dementia or are you a MD. Is so then I will back off to your schooling/training. But the Jew laser thing can happen I am sure. The IRS is not coming after anyone unless they have evaded taxes. But ok I will go with both guys are bad dudes sure

Anti American. Anti Christian. Anti white. Anti life. Anti WV. Pro tranny. Pro baby killing. Pro Antifa. Pro Stumbling Joe. Pro Cackling Kamala. Pro Communism. SammyDumbshttK.

So did you fact check the effects of dementia or are you a MD. Is so then I will back off to your schooling/training. But the Jew laser thing can happen I am sure. The IRS is not coming after anyone unless they have evaded taxes. But ok I will go with both guys are bad dudes sure
Regardless of my background, if you can't see Biden's cognitive decline then I can see why you would believe the Jew laser thing.
If you read that article you can see the IRS openly attacked certain conservative groups. While no one at a liberal news source would ever implicate Dem Jesus (Obama), there is no way this happened outside of his knowledge.

BTW....I am an independent. Both sides are flawed but Obama was a terrible President and Biden is somehow even worse.

Anti American. Anti Christian. Anti white. Anti life. Anti WV. Pro tranny. Pro baby killing. Pro Antifa. Pro Stumbling Joe. Pro Cackling Kamala. Pro Communism. SammyDumbshttK.
You are an idiot. Keep screwing your cousin you interbreed prick

I believe you are spot on. I also think it will be the perfect tier for the WVUs of the world.
Imo, when it is all said and done, there will just be P3. The B12 is in great position because we will soon have inventory in all time zones. This is the reason that the PAC & ACC will be stripped and left for dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Tylerite
No and I mean zero evidence of this being a political hit. Could it be and I mean this is out there and hard to believe could it be that trump just did something g wrong🤔. I mean maybe he just broke the law. Shocking I know. Maybe there are no Jew lasers creating California forest fires maybe the IRS is not coming after anyone maybe the election was not stolen by el chappo voting machines maybe the my pillow guy does not have any evidence of election fraud. Maybe Rudy Guliani has lost a little bit of sanity. Maybe the FBInis just doing their job And how can Biden be suffering from dementia and be this savvy political head hunter? Make up your minds guys . Just saying maybe trump has done something that lead to this.
Just one question for you. How did Trump break the law here?

Looks like he took things that he was not suppose to. That’s at least stealing right. And the anti espionage act prohibits him taking the things he took. So there
What are those "things? Oh yeah...a napkin, hand written notes etc. Humm not anything similar to Hillary's laptop...Hunter's laptop with notes from Stupid Joe...or Obama's moving van full of Oval Office documents. So there loser.

What are those "things? Oh yeah...a napkin, hand written notes etc. Humm not anything similar to Hillary's laptop...Hunter's laptop with notes from Stupid Joe...or Obama's moving van full of Oval Office documents. So there loser.
No he took secret documents. Sorry your lord and savior is a crook

Last edited:
Good one, sammykkk. You must have missed the fact that Presidents have carte blanche authority to declassify documents and that Obama did the same thing. Oh, and was Hillary's house raided? Why not?
According to the 10 excuses trump rolled out that was not what he did and no he doesn’t

No he took secret documents. Sorry your lord and savior is a crook
Sorry sport, but they aren’t secret if he says they aren’t. Being the ultimate authority on declassification means he can handle as he sees fit. As you are going to find out, there is absolutely nothing they can do to him. Kash Patel has already corroborated that DT had a standing order for declassification. This was a very desperate and very foolish action taken by the left.

Sorry sport, but they aren’t secret if he says they aren’t. Being the ultimate authority on declassification means he can handle as he sees fit. As you are going to find out, there is absolutely nothing they can do to him. Kash Patel has already corroborated that DT had a standing order for declassification. This was a very desperate and very foolish action taken by the left.
Trump was NOT the President when he stole the top secret documents and had no authority to take them or hold them as his top secret clearance had ended the day he was replaced by the current President. And then Trump held onto them when the government asked for them back— they could have gone in right away and seized them but intentionally took a less aggressive stance. Trump was subpoenaed for the documents after months of refusing to return them and still refused to give them back and lied about returning all of them.

Lying rethuglicans attacked Hillary Clinton for years with bs about endangering US security which after a decade of attacks and fake news proved false- after they used the lies to keep her out of office of course. Now the same liars and thugs who skirted reality to attack her are trying to ignore that and excuse away a real threat to the US National security posed by their fake God Trump.

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and so should anyone threatening anyone over punishing him as he should be punished. He himself extended the sentence for doing what he did to five year minimum prison sentence. He has earned that and more with his treason against the United States. So have many of his brainless lying cult of followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: OHEER89
Trump was NOT the President when he stole the top secret documents and had no authority to take them or hold them as his top secret clearance had ended the day he was replaced by the current President. And then Trump held onto them when the government asked for them back— they could have gone in right away and seized them but intentionally took a less aggressive stance. Trump was subpoenaed for the documents after months of refusing to return them and still refused to give them back and lied about returning all of them.

Lying rethuglicans attacked Hillary Clinton for years with bs about endangering US security which after a decade of attacks and fake news proved false- after they used the lies to keep her out of office of course. Now the same liars and thugs who skirted reality to attack her are trying to ignore that and excuse away a real threat to the US National security posed by their fake God Trump.

He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and so should anyone threatening anyone over punishing him as he should be punished. He himself extended the sentence for doing what he did to five year minimum prison sentence. He has earned that and more with his treason against the United States. So have many of his brainless lying cult of followers.
LOL!! This is the type of response that comes from someone with ZERO common sense and no ability to think critically. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

LOL!! This is the type of response that comes from someone with ZERO common sense and no ability to think critically. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
Noticed that you, obviously a brain dead right wing traitor, didn’t respond to even one of my statements of FACT because you can’t. You won’t address the truth, just want to spin disinformation and lies. The rest - majority- of the United States of America won’t tolerate being threatened and endangered by the cult of Trump idiots.

Trump endangered the entire country and you and your ilk included when he stole and hid US secrets. Who knows what foreign power he and his rethuglican criminal pals have shared US secrets with.

Reactions: OHEER89
Noticed that you, obviously a brain dead right wing traitor, didn’t respond to even one of my statements of FACT because you can’t. You won’t address the truth, just want to spin disinformation and lies. The rest - majority- of the United States of America won’t tolerate being threatened and endangered by the cult of Trump idiots.

Trump endangered the entire country and you and your ilk included when he stole and hid US secrets. Who knows what foreign power he and his rethuglican criminal pals have shared US secrets with.
Like I said before, the idiots think they have a clue and you fit the bill to a “T”. Would you like to make a wager on whether anything they try and charge him with concerning classified documents taken in the RAID will ultimately stick to him? How about a $5K wager? Put your money where your “facts” are, sport. The left thinks you are as stupid as they come, and apparently they are on to something.

Reactions: Rootmaster

F you liberal piece of crsp. If you hate the country so bad go suck a camel jockey.

LBJ Took Classified Documents. Democrats appear as feckless cowards who believed that Americans couldn’t handle the truth about their own country.

The question for Johnson then became what his administration should do in response. On November 4, he spoke with national security adviser Rostow, Defense Secretary Clark Clifford, and Secretary of State Dean Rusk. They all agreed that they should take no action at all.

Why? Because, as Clifford argued, “some elements of the story are so shocking in their nature that I’m wondering whether it would be good for the country to disclose the story and then possibly have [Nixon] elected. It could cast his whole administration under such doubt that I would think it would be inimical to our country’s interests.” Johnson responded: “I have no doubt about that.”

The next day, Nixon was indeed elected president.

It seems unlikely that the public records Trump took with him on his way out the door could be as momentous as those Johnson tried to excise from history.

LBJ Took Classified Documents. Democrats appear as feckless cowards who believed that Americans couldn’t handle the truth about their own country.

The question for Johnson then became what his administration should do in response. On November 4, he spoke with national security adviser Rostow, Defense Secretary Clark Clifford, and Secretary of State Dean Rusk. They all agreed that they should take no action at all.

Why? Because, as Clifford argued, “some elements of the story are so shocking in their nature that I’m wondering whether it would be good for the country to disclose the story and then possibly have [Nixon] elected. It could cast his whole administration under such doubt that I would think it would be inimical to our country’s interests.” Johnson responded: “I have no doubt about that.”

The next day, Nixon was indeed elected president.

It seems unlikely that the public records Trump took with him on his way out the door could be as momentous as those Johnson tried to excise from history.
When a POTUS leaves office, he is moved by the GSA. They pack the boxes and move them out. Every document moved was declassified by a standing order that DT had for anything that left the WH for his residence. The Dems are scared to death of him so they are desperate in their actions. They couldn’t have been more foolish because Americans have caught on to their crap.

F you liberal piece of crsp. If you hate the country so bad go suck a camel jockey.
The fact that you back one man. A draft dodger cheater liar and traitor. You are the one who hates America. You are the one who is making America a shit hole

The fact that you back one man. A draft dodger cheater liar and traitor. You are the one who hates America. You are the one who is making America a shit hole
From the guy who said he's out of here.

ADVERTISEMENT