ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the latest...

A child molester???? Dude trump is a child molester and was with old J Epstein. And that’s a fact so donny is the pervert. But again he is your messiah and Biden has 2 years and donny will be unable to run due to the fact he is a traitor and all
I am beginning to believe you are not old enough to vote and your parents are far left liberals. You make assumptions that if people are against mindless Biden that they are automatic Trump supporters.

What we have all noticed is that as Biden’s poll numbers collapsed, negative coverage of him rose, leading in turn to still lower poll numbers, which have only further darkened his political prospects, a looping interaction between polling and press negativity from which there seems no escape. Biden is destroying America.

Why does Biden like to put his hands on kids?

By Joe Biden’s Rules for College Students, Joe Biden Is Sex Offender.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I am beginning to believe you are not old enough to vote and your parents are far left liberals. You make assumptions that if people are against mindless Biden that they are automatic Trump supporters.

What we have all noticed is that as Biden’s poll numbers collapsed, negative coverage of him rose, leading in turn to still lower poll numbers, which have only further darkened his political prospects, a looping interaction between polling and press negativity from which there seems no escape. Biden is destroying America.

Why does Biden like to put his hands on kids?

By Joe Biden’s Rules for College Students, Joe Biden Is Sex Offender.
Making
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys

and no I am not just some retard in a rural WV hollar

That's good son. Keep telling yourself that and one day you might actually see a big city.
Umm already live/lived in a big city and did not hide away from other people who didn’t look like me. Was not afraid of leaving. What about you

Sure you do little lady.
Raleigh NC is pretty big. Philadelphia is pretty big. Charlotte NC pretty big so is Tucson AZ. So keep hiding little boy keep hiding. Hiding in the hollar where people look and think like me. Never have to deal with people with different views or upbringing. Such a solid well rounded person you must be

Raleigh NC is pretty big. Philadelphia is pretty big. Charlotte NC pretty big so is Tucson AZ. So keep hiding little boy keep hiding
Born in Chicago. Keep your tiny towns and work the corners.

Born in Chicago. Keep your tiny towns and work the corners.
Hahahaha ok what did you
Move when you were three. One of those people who were born somewhere then moved at a young age and have no attachment. Nice try clown

Raleigh NC is pretty big. Philadelphia is pretty big. Charlotte NC pretty big so is Tucson AZ. So keep hiding little boy keep hiding. Hiding in the hollar where people look and think like me. Never have to deal with people with different views or upbringing. Such a solid well rounded person you must be
Cool it jerk! Every time you open your mouth your head disappears. Maybe you could try the speaking only when spoken to adage. And then when you do speak, be nice! Try it sweetheart, you may like it.

Have never lived in a hollar as you call it. Didn't realize the homeless traveled so much. Do you hop trains or hide in a bus luggage storage? Do you not get tired of libraries in these cities? Do you often get tossed for over use of the library computers?

So looks like there is a movement to defund the FBI. Wonder who is leading that? Or who has released the name of the judge that signed the warrant to take back documents from trump. Or who is releasing video of FBI agents to put them at risk. Clue it’s not Hunter Biden 😅

Last edited:
And to think I came over here to get WVU takes on realignment. Man this thread went into the toilet when you let a lib of their leash.
There are no teams left in Big 12 worthy of being plucked. Look for massive merger of the little P3.

So looks like there is a movement to defund the FBI. Wonder who is leading that? Or who has released the name of the judge that signed the warrant to take back documents from trump. Or who is releasing video of FBI agents to put them at risk. Clue it’s not Hunter Biden 😅
Sammy is all for America being an authoritarian government. Sammy prefers a Leninist system, like those of Cuba, North Korea, China, Russia and Laos.

Too much party control contributes to economic stagnation. See today's economy for example of the stagnation.

Hunter Biden is busy smoking crack while on a mysterious vacation with daddy.

Sammy is all for America being an authoritarian government. Sammy prefers a Leninist system, like those of Cuba, North Korea, China, Russia and Laos.

Too much party control contributes to economic stagnation. See today's economy for example of the stagnation.

Hunter Biden is busy smoking crack while on a mysterious vacation with daddy.
Who cares about Hunter Biden. I care about the dictator trump and the dangerous republicans who are bent on having a dictatorship. You have FBI agents and judges in danger becoase of the trumps. I thought you guys were all blue lives matter people. Guess not. I guess trump means more. Again says a lot about you Trumpers

Last edited:
Ever notice how the anti WV, anti Christian, anti American urban dweller bigot and resident idiot Sammyk continues to post his Antifi propaganda in IT'S attempt to get attention? Sammypussyk = 🤡

Who cares about Hunter Biden. I care about the dictator trump and the dangerous republicans who are bent on having a dictatorship. You have FBI agents and judges in danger becoase of the trumps. I thought you guys were all blue lives matter people. Guess not. I guess trump means more. Again says a lot about you Trumpers
Dictator Trump? Dangerous Republicans?
Answer this. Were you better off Aug 2020 or Aug 2022? Were streets safer in big cities Aug 2020 or Aug 2022.

There are no teams left in Big 12 worthy of being plucked. Look for massive merger of the little P3.
B12 is in a good position to pluck the bestow what is left from the PAC and sit and wait for SEC & B1G todestroy the AcC GOR.

That is if our new commish has any nads.

Ever notice how the anti WV, anti Christian, anti American urban dweller bigot and resident idiot Sammyk continues to post his Antifi propaganda in IT'S attempt to get attention? Sammypussyk = 🤡
So you deny that the Trumpers are putting FBI agents and judges in. Harms way???? Wow clueless. Oh wait hunter Biden that’s right. What a tool you are

Last edited:
So you deny that the Trumpers are putting FBI agents and judges in. Harms way???? Wow clueless. Oh wait hunter Biden that’s right. What a tool you are
Where were you during the riots of 2020?

Where were you during the assassination attempt of a sitting Supreme Court Justice?

Where were you when your kind wanted to defund the cops?

Where were you when your kind (antifa) wanted to take over Portland, Oregon?

Where were you when riots broke out in and around St. Louis because a thug was killed when attempting to strong arm a policeman?

Where is Hunter Biden these days, and better yet, where is Hunter's laptop?

• Haha
Where were you during the riots of 2020?

Where were you during the assassination attempt of a sitting Supreme Court Justice?

Where were you when your kind wanted to defund the cops?

Where were you when your kind (antifa) wanted to take over Portland, Oregon?

Where were you when riots broke out in and around St. Louis because a thug was killed when attempting to strong arm a policeman?

Where is Hunter Biden these days, and better yet, where is Hunter's laptop?
Still does not answer the question. So are you justifying these MAGA acolytes actions. So when they put FBI at ants and judges you go to wait what about this or that. Typical and where is all of those secret service text during the insurrection ???? Trump is in trouble. I don’t support any attacks on law enforcement or judges nor do I back anyone who does but you do you support Benedict Donald. Good job bud you are the true America hater. Also the guy who ran the trump organization CFO pleaded guilty. Uh oh that’s not good

Last edited:
Still does not answer the question. So are you justifying these MAGA acolytes actions. So when they put FBI at ants and judges you go to wait what about this or that. Typical and where is all of those secret service text during the insurrection ???? Trump is in trouble. I don’t support any attacks on law enforcement or judges nor do I back anyone who does but you do you support Benedict Donald. Good job bud you are the true America hater
You have no clue what I support or don't support. None.

What I do support is getting rid of the bad apples within the FBI. Those that choose to play politics over doing their job, which is to protect and defend ALL Americans, as opposed to taking it upon themselves to act as political pawns. You do recall a couple that were already fired, don't you, those that played politics? There's more to come.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You have no clue what I support or don't support. None.

What I do support is getting rid of the bad apples within the FBI. Those that choose to play politics over doing their job, which is to protect and defend ALL Americans, as opposed to taking it upon themselves to act as political pawns. You do recall a couple that were already fired, don't you, those that played politics? There's more to come.
So because they went in and got documents that were not allowed to be in trumps hands right now they are bad apples???? Wow I do know what you support. Are you against the general that went with donny when he held that Bible up and was made a political pawn ?,?, the FBI goes after criminals. And they did that the other night

0713-ctm-strzokhearing-reid-1610838-640x360.jpg

Who are these bad apples in the fbi???? Who if you say the ones who raided Mara lago I know what you support.
I have a feeling the ones that took part in the raid were simply following orders. We don't quite know yet who the bad apples will turn out to be, but at some point, we will. Did you just call it a raid? You know that goes against CNN and MSNBC talking points.

• Haha
B12 is in a good position to pluck the bestow what is left from the PAC and sit and wait for SEC & B1G todestroy the AcC GOR.

That is if our new commish has any nads.
Good position or not they have currently failed to do so.

Leave anytime you want.

ADVERTISEMENT