ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a good illustration of how the MSM tries to set the narrative.

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
This happened two months ago but I just learned of it on Rogan's podcast (with Lex Fridman as guest). My point has nothing at all to do with the other specifics involved, those being Candace Owens, Russia and Ukraine. My point is about MSM flagship paper the New York Times.

The current narrative the NYT is putting out is that Ukraine is nothing but good. For whatever reason, the NYT was talking with Owens about Ukraine and Owens was saying how corrrupt Ukraine. The NYT said that that sounds like Russian propaganda and asked her where she is getting her info. Owens emailed back, I'm getting my info from you, and included a bunch of links to articles in the NYT from recent years about how corrupt Ukraine is.

They don't report news, they try to create it. In recent years when they wanted the Ukraine to be perceived as corrupt, they reported how corrupt the Ukraine is. And now, they're doing they exact opposite while also referring to criticism of the Ukraine for corruption as Russian propaganda. This reminds me of the book 1984.

After I heard Rogan mention it, I googled to try to find a link to post here. I wanted something from somewhere other than a Right Wing site so it wouldn't be perceived as just a partisan thing. But I could find nothing. The MSM just pretends X is true and when it's revealed they pretended X was not true just recently, they just ignore it and pretend all is normal. Stuff like this happening over and over and over is what has destroyed the credibility of the MSM.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/candace-owens-new-york-times-ukraine-hunter-biden

This happened two months ago but I just learned of it on Rogan's podcast (with Lex Fridman as guest). My point has nothing at all to do with the other specifics involved, those being Candace Owens, Russia and Ukraine. My point is about MSM flagship paper the New York Times.

The current narrative the NYT is putting out is that Ukraine is nothing but good. For whatever reason, the NYT was talking with Owens about Ukraine and Owens was saying how corrrupt Ukraine. The NYT said that that sounds like Russian propaganda and asked her where she is getting her info. Owens emailed back, I'm getting my info from you, and included a bunch of links to articles in the NYT from recent years about how corrupt Ukraine is.

They don't report news, they try to create it. In recent years when they wanted the Ukraine to be perceived as corrupt, they reported how corrupt the Ukraine is. And now, they're doing they exact opposite while also referring to criticism of the Ukraine for corruption as Russian propaganda. This reminds me of the book 1984.

After I heard Rogan mention it, I googled to try to find a link to post here. I wanted something from somewhere other than a Right Wing site so it wouldn't be perceived as just a partisan thing. But I could find nothing. The MSM just pretends X is true and when it's revealed they pretended X was not true just recently, they just ignore it and pretend all is normal. Stuff like this happening over and over and over is what has destroyed the credibility of the MSM.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/candace-owens-new-york-times-ukraine-hunter-biden
It's not a new thing. It has become more obvious recently. The media has tried to control the narrative and label dissent for a few decades though.

The MSM just pretends X is true and when it's revealed they pretended X was not true just recently, they just ignore it and pretend all is normal.
This is exactly how they handled the fake, phony, made up illegal Russian collusion scam, as well as the Hunter Biden laptop story. Promoted for the former endlessly for damn near 3 years and have yet to report recently it was confirmed being all orchestrated by Hillary....dismissed the latter as simply "Russian propaganda" and today still refuse to report anything that's come out about it as true!

Don't let the actual facts of a story get in the way of a a good MSM narrative. :rolleyes:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT