ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again about the Electoral College.....

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s-electoral-college--russia-hacking/95582484/

The major problem with the Trump group going after those who are protesting the Electoral System is this......

Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png

Amazing....not responses......????? One side said electoral system is broken......the other side says it is bad for a democracy......[roll]This is an example of why Twitter and social media should never fall in the hands of certain people.....their words will forever be there for people to see their hypocrisy.

Poor idiot is going to have nothing to talk about tomorrow night. He will be back to finding ways to compare Trump to Hitler.

Think about this. These guys don't think that the media has a liberal bias.

The media told them that Hillary was going to win easily. It got their hopes up and they were let down. Some of their base may have even decided not to vote because it was such a sure thing by the media.

For those who originally supported Bernie, their votes were useless. Collusion of the DNC and Hillary's campaign, along with members of the media. All falls on deaf ears.

The media is now giving them more false hope with the electoral college vote. Like all other MSM lies they are falling for it hook, line and sinker. As you said, they will be back tomorrow comparing Trump to a Hitler until the next media narrative comes along.

I take that back.......couple on ignore list attempted to hijack this thread......

......will someone please explain to me why there is such an outrage at one side blasting the electoral system when Trump did so as well?

I take that back.......couple on ignore list attempted to hijack this thread......

......will someone please explain to me why there is such an outrage at one side blasting the electoral system when Trump did so as well?

I think Trump's comments about the electoral college are just as stupid as the Democrat's comments. We are not a democracy, never have been a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. The popular vote in our constitutional republic is a meaningless figure. The states have inherent powers as enumerated in the Constitution. Both Trump and the Democrats have showed extreme stupidity in this matter.

Think about this. These guys don't think that the media has a liberal bias.

The media told them that Hillary was going to win easily. It got their hopes up and they were let down. Some of their base may have even decided not to vote because it was such a sure thing by the media.

For those who originally supported Bernie, their votes were useless. Collusion of the DNC and Hillary's campaign, along with members of the media. All falls on deaf ears.

The media is now giving them more false hope with the electoral college vote. Like all other MSM lies they are falling for it hook, line and sinker. As you said, they will be back tomorrow comparing Trump to a Hitler until the next media narrative comes along.
Well the one fuktard puts people on ignore and then takes the extra time to read all their responses and reply passively aggressive. Talk about moron.

Reactions: wvu2007
Do people on ignore realize that I can see they post or reply, but cannot read unless I choose to? Perhaps they aren't smart enough to understand how it works......[thumbsup]......like the Democrats and Trump about our electoral system.

Do people on ignore realize that I can see they post or reply, but cannot read unless I choose to? Perhaps they aren't smart enough to understand how it works......[thumbsup]......like the Democrats and Trump about our electoral system.

Trump won :)

Ignoring people on the OT board...shew

So basically, you are ignoring people you disagree with. Sounds like a talking point immediately following the election with those on the left living in a bubble. At least according to the numerous articles by the various MSM as acknowledging their own failures.

Funny how someone who cant read the oosts just happens to know what they said?

Ignoring people on the OT board...shew

So basically, you are ignoring people you disagree with. Sounds like a talking point immediately following the election with those on the left living in a bubble. At least according to the numerous articles by the various MSM as acknowledging their own failures.

I disagree with you.....and I don't ignore you. I ignore WVU2007 and Dave because they resort to name-calling at every opportunity and that just is plain childish. And I ignore another poster because of his past racist comments (using the "N" word repeatedly for example) and then denying he's racist.

I disagree with you.....and I don't ignore you. I ignore WVU2007 and Dave because they resort to name-calling at every opportunity and that just is plain childish. And I ignore another poster because of his past racist comments (using the "N" word repeatedly for example) and then denying he's racist.
I only call people the names they have earned you big crybaby.

You don't ignore me or Dave

How's that electoral voting going for the people that want the electors to vote against Donald Trump? Just curious?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT