ADVERTISEMENT

Here is your liberal Democrat diversity run amuck

Teaparty.org......a bastion of fair and balanced

But to your point, he obviously sucked as cop and shouldn't have been hired. I thjnk we all could figure that out without this piece.

Teaparty.org......a bastion of fair and balanced

But to your point, he obviously sucked as cop and shouldn't have been hired. I thjnk we all could figure that out without this piece.
Why do you put so much faith in Russia source over T-P? T_P was fairly well balanced with Repub., Dem, and indy. and then you go to the extremes from each group and only recognize them. Why do you question balance from anyone when you only recognize the extreme?

Why do you put so much faith in Russia source over T-P? T_P was fairly well balanced with Repub., Dem, and indy. and then you go to the extremes from each group and only recognize them. Why do you question balance from anyone when you only recognize the extreme?

He won't answer because he is a low information voter he can't even grasp what you just asked.

Reactions: WVU82
He won't answer because he is a low information voter he can't even grasp what you just asked.

Low information voter? I have evidenced on this forum for 2 years that I'll vote for the person who aligns best with my views including Mitt and W. I have never voted along party lines. Trump's views actually are more in line with mine than Hillary's were. He is just such a pathologically lying moron that I can't stand him.

I don't think that then NYT, WP, WSJ, are extreme outlets.

Low information voter? I have evidenced on this forum for 2 years that I'll vote for the person who aligns best with my views including Mitt and W. I have never voted along party lines. Trump's views actually are more in line with mine than Hillary's were. He is just such a pathologically lying moron that I can't stand him.

It doesn't matter who you vote for. Trump had low information voters, Hillary had low info voters, so did Mitt, Obama, McCain, Bush, Kerry, etc. You are one of the low information voters, you have displayed that numerous times on this board.

It's very sad because you are not a young man, you have life experience. No excuse for you being one.

I don't think that then NYT, WP, WSJ, are extreme outlets.
That belief certainly explains a lot. WP and NYT are honest and fair brokers??? I am not high on your ability, but I never would have believed you were that dense. Sorry for giving you too much credit previously

He is just such a pathologically lying moron that I can't stand him.
When I think integrity, I think Hillary Clinton!

At least if you are going to list a reason for not voting for him and voting for her, choose one where the person you cast your vote for isn't worse than the one you're condemning.

Reactions: wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT